Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me (7517 Views)

How To Use Nigeria Flag As Background Of Your Picture On Facebook / Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by AbleBodied: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2009
Hey. Its good to see
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by smilyhand(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2009
GUYS, GUYS GUYS, DONT FIGHT. I AM HERE FOR PEACE. IF ANYBODY DOUBTS THATS NOT MY REAL PIC, HERE IT IS. MY YAHOO ID IS smilyhandsome@yahoo.com. Come online and add me. I will show you over webcam. If you still doubt, i am helpless. I am not here for dating or to make girlfriends. Just wanted to show off my best picture. I am a model having lived in US all my life and back to my lovely city. Comeon, i am your brother - a Nigerian (a patriot like you).
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2009
dont mind them.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
@OP:
I dont doubt that it is your pic, its just funny that it has the WATERMARK. That shouldnt be if if its your pic. Im a member of another similar stock photography group, and my pictures dont have watermarks. Models are given complimentary copies without watermarks. The watermarks are placed on pix so that people cant copy them and claim it belongs to them, or use it for free.  shocked shocked shocked Just saying.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by lysaa(f): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2009
oh crap! i thot it was a game thread!
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2009
mavenbox:

@OP:
I dont doubt that it is your pic, its just funny that it has the WATERMARK. That shouldnt be if if its your pic. Im a member of another similar stock photography group, and my pictures dont have watermarks. Models are given complimentary copies without watermarks. The watermarks are placed on pix so that people cant copy them and claim it belongs to them, or use it for free. shocked shocked shocked Just saying.
well i do have reason to believe its him, NOW!
cause he is even inviting people for a webcam viewing of him.
i dont think someone would offer that and give their email too if they were lying.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by ima1(f): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2009
mavenbox:

@OP:
I dont doubt that it is your pic, its just funny that it has the WATERMARK. That shouldnt be if if its your pic. Im a member of another similar stock photography group, and my pictures dont have watermarks. Models are given complimentary copies without watermarks. The watermarks are placed on pix so that people cant copy them and claim it belongs to them, or use it for free.  shocked shocked shocked Just saying.

thank you, that is what i have been trying to explain, i wonder if he thinks we are stupid, when i saw the watermark,i immediately knew it was not his picture.
@poster why don't you use the webcam to take a picture and post it here or don't you have any other pictures you can post on here to verify its you.
geez you've been exposed, stop trying to cover shit up.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

well i do have reason to believe its him, NOW!
cause he is even inviting people for a webcam viewing of him.
i dont think someone would offer that and give their email too if they were lying.

Darling sis, dont tell me you are taken in! Scenario: you add him up and access the webcam. He gets to see you (if ur own webcam is also on), and you see him. But its not him. He looks good, but he's not this guy. You and him get to start something.

Now, isn't that how 419 works? I DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING I SEE ON THE INTERNET. EVEN ON CNN.com until I have valuable evidence.

@OP:
Valuable evidence in this case would be you placing another picture of you on this thread. Surely you have a life outside modelling? Show us a pic of u in casual wear, u in formal wear, or something else. [s]That would be hard to find for the same guy on shutterstock[/s].
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by smilyhand(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2009
ima1. thank you for your comments.   I appreciate your view point.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
By the way, I have never trusted webcams. I know a yahoo guy who once played a video of a white guy in order to scam a girl online. He used a false webcam software. You can get such a software at www.fakewebcam.com

There. I refuse to take bait. LOL. Show us more pictures or lets close this thread already.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by smilyhand(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
i dont mind them The-Amaka
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
mavenbox:

Darling sis, dont tell me you are taken in! Scenario: you add him up and access the webcam. He gets to see you (if your own webcam is also on), and you see him. But its not him. He looks good, but he's not this guy. You and him get to start something.

Now, isn't that how 419 works? I DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING I SEE ON THE INTERNET. EVEN ON CNN.com until I have valuable evidence.

@OP:
Valuable evidence in this case would be you placing another picture of you on this thread. Surely you have a life outside modelling? Show us a pic of u in casual wear, u in formal wear, or something else. [s]That would be hard to find for the same guy on shutterstock[/s].
yeah you have a point
@ OP
since you do have a webcam, you might as well post a casual pic of yourself.
and im not adding anyone to view anyone's webcam!  lipsrsealed
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by smilyhand(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2009
HERE IT IS GUYS. NOW DO U BELIEVE. SORRY GUYS, IT IS AGAIN SHUTTERSTOCK

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2009
you look better in the first pic  undecided

but for real, A CASUAL PIC!!!
one with you on a regular day.
you say you own a webcam, why not post pics from there, its that easy!
enough with these shutter stock pics, or whatever you call them.
sheesh.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by ima1(f): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2009
@poster

dude please, we are not stupid. whats the number on the photo, cuz you keep taking that out
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
this guy, oya do quick with the casual pics nah
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
I don laugh tire I beg!!! Chai, I was laughing so hard I couldnt post after seeing the picture.

I am not a fool. I know that this guy has many pictures on shutterstock, its a simple matter of clicking "similar images" when one page loads. Just takle a picture with that webcam, or is it the www.fakewebcam.com software that you are using?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by smilyhand(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2009
SORRY I CANT SATISFY MANY OF YOU.  YOU ASKED FOR A SECOND PIC AND I PROVIDED YOU ONE.  WHATS YOUR MATTER IF I PROVIDED YOU WITH ONE WITH A SHUTTERSTOCK WATERMARK.  NOW YOU WILL TELL, I AM MARKETING SHUTTERSTOCK.COM.  COME ON GUYS, TRUST IS ONE SIMPLE WORD WHICH IS LACKING.    SOMEONE SAYS 419, BRO-DID I ASK MONEY. DONT WORRY I HAVE PLENTY OF THEM AND DONT NEED 419 TO GET SOME.  AGAIN I SAY, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR GIRLFRIENDS OR DATING.  

NOW COMING TO REMOVING THE NUMBER ON MY SHUTTERSTOCK PICTURE, I AM SURE I AM REMOVING THEM FOR MY OWN SAFETY.  IT IS LIKE THE SAME WAY, SOMEONE WOULD NOT FAKE MY PICTURE FOR HIS.  

GOD, NOW PLEASE GUYS STOP MAKING EXCUSES LIKE FAKEWEBCAMS.COM.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2009

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by ima1(f): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2009
smilyhand:

SORRY I CANT SATISFY MANY OF YOU.  YOU ASKED FOR A SECOND PIC AND I PROVIDED YOU ONE.  WHATS YOUR MATTER IF I PROVIDED YOU WITH ONE WITH A SHUTTERSTOCK WATERMARK.  NOW YOU WILL TELL, I AM MARKETING SHUTTERSTOCK.COM.  COME ON GUYS, TRUST IS ONE SIMPLE WORD WHICH IS LACKING.    SOMEONE SAYS 419, BRO-DID I ASK MONEY. DONT WORRY I HAVE PLENTY OF THEM AND DONT NEED 419 TO GET SOME.  AGAIN I SAY, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR GIRLFRIENDS OR DATING.  

NOW COMING TO REMOVING THE NUMBER ON MY SHUTTERSTOCK PICTURE, I AM SURE I AM REMOVING THEM FOR MY OWN SAFETY.  IT IS LIKE THE SAME WAY, SOMEONE WOULD NOT FAKE MY PICTURE FOR HIS.  

GOD, NOW PLEASE GUYS STOP MAKING EXCUSES LIKE FAKEWEBCAMS.COM.

safety my a ss, and you are not using someone else's picture as yours lol
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2009
leave this guy alone!!
even if he is stealing another person's pic, wetin concern you people?
he is still getting his point across and promoting shutterstock and its working!!
leave the guy, abeg.

but if you want people to believe you, post your own pic.
a casual one.
even you get webcam sef, how can it be so difficult?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2009
@Amaka: I like proving people wrong when they lie to me. Its so much fun! I just want him to say its not really him, otherwise he should post his real picture.

Have u noticed that he hasnt replied any of my own posts? Is he scared of a showdown or something? LOL
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sjeezy8: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

you look better in the first pic undecided

but for real, A CASUAL PIC!!!
one with you on a regular day.
you say you own a webcam, why not post pics from there, its that easy!
enough with these shutter stock pics, or whatever you call them.
sheesh.

lol lmfao i busted out laughing

lollllllll
oh shit
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by ima1(f): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2009
okay one last shot before i give up.

doesn't this guy look like the pic the poster claimed it was his lol

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sjeezy8: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2009
[img]http://69.90.174.252/photos/display_pic_with_logo/426/426,1215618792,2.jpg[/img]

heres my picture lmfao
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ima1 & sjeezy8:

LMAO! You guys are too much jare! LOL

@sjeezy8: is that not the OP's purported WEBCAM that you are holding? LOL
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2009
you people are brutal!!!!
sjeezy and the others, abeg leave this guy.

but @ OP
unless you post a casual pic of yourself, people will continue to doubt you.
so just stop all this wahala you are causing and post the damn pic!!
you own a webcam!!! IT CAN BE THAT HARD.
NA WA OOOO
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2009
@Amaka: I no go lie, i never laugh like this, e don tey!
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sjeezy8: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ maven i cant stop laughing

THE-AMAKA:

you people are brutal!!!!
sjeezy and the others, abeg leave this guy.

but @ OP
unless you post a casual pic of yourself, people will continue to doubt you.
so just stop all this wahala you are causing and post the damn pic!!
you own a webcam!!! IT CAN BE THAT HARD.
NA WA OOOO

heres a casual pic of myself lol me reading

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Igwe9(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2009
i laugh in igbo lang grin grin grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2009
poster where is your casual pic?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Czarskit(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2009
I still find it funny that some people fell for this crap. . .Duh!  tongue

I'm even cuter than the 'model' dude sef. . . Nobody shld ask me to post pics oh!  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido's Son David Adedeji Adeleke Jr Hit 23k Followers On Instagram / How To Detect A Fake One Thousand Naira Note / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.