Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me (7515 Views)

How To Use Nigeria Flag As Background Of Your Picture On Facebook / Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by rave2u: 4:37am On Nov 01, 2009
smilyhand:

[b][b]am really having fun at all the critics. What people say that i copied from some website is just a compliment for me. Never mind oy. shutterstock.com is a website where you can store your digital prints for memory guys. Pls learn the great daddy of internet first and then talk on forums like that. Anyways, for all the crtics, i take it sportingly and i quit the forum forever. Thanks everybody

grin grin grin whether you quit forever or never, post another picture of you so we can confirm that's really you!
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Pweety4me(f): 4:53am On Nov 01, 2009
unitee:

am sorry dear cant see whats cute on that pic
abi sef i mean he is aight but not anything dat would make me go ga ga. . . undecided
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sweetpie23: 5:52am On Nov 01, 2009
he is soooo fineee kiss
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Pweety4me(f): 6:01am On Nov 01, 2009
@OP but wat really is d purpose of all dis?attention?tactic 2 pull up a few desperate girls?or your just bored and lonely? undecided tongue
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sweetpie23: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2009
;d ;d
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sweetpie23: 6:39am On Nov 01, 2009
Pweety4me is that you in your profile?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Pweety4me(f): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2009
Yea any probs? smiley
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sweetpie23: 6:43am On Nov 01, 2009
what shocked shocked shocked
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sjeezy8: 6:44am On Nov 01, 2009
lol dis pweety is funny
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by eyonigger(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2009
sexylemon,rita and some few other ladies here actually got punkd off this picsure? I am dissapointed.
At first, that dude dnt look Nigerian, and his location states lagos, besides the photo was engraved with a shotterstock logo.

@poster, u have been punked urself. grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by wisecutie: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2009
eyonigger:

sexylemon,rita and some few other ladies here actually got punkd off this picsure? I am dissapointed.
At first, that dude dnt look Nigerian, and his location states lagos, besides the photo was engraved with a shotterstock logo.

You should know that girls are girls and a fish is a fish no matter how SMART it seems swims it cant swim on land.That's how they are.Hoping u get the point.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by lovemoi2(f): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2009
damn you fine,

but i need to see yah abbs too grin grin grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by lovemoi2(f): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2009
eyonigger:

i dont give a damn where the picture was taken from grin grin, what i see is that,  that's a fine brother, whether its the poster's picture or not cheesy
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2009
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stomach.  grin
S Leamon and this hot
guy thing. grin this time you got serve grin what I do not understand is why are you
drooling over him, when M is hotter then him undecided
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by wisecutie: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2009
Eyonniger are you watching?please do.got a point or two to add.that will be later cos I got to go2 church to praise my dad.See ya
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2009
rokiatu:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stomach. grin
S Leamon and this hot
guy thing. grin this time you got serve grin what I do not understand is why are you
drooling over him, when is hotter then him undecided
I was only appreciating him jare, u know me i like to make things big. embarassed anyway will u pls modify your post, and take off that name thanks. how are u? smiley
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by wisecutie: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2009
Eyonigger lata
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2009
sorry undecided
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by wisecutie: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2009
I meant modify the name in the quote.Do u get now?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Shola2009(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2009
no doubt, the poster is a very handsome dude, but i bet he doesnt have any more pics of himself, if am wrong pls kindly tell him to post another pics.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by eyonigger(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2009
wisecutie, im back from church, add those points, im waiting.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by PAININASS: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2009
eyonigger:

wisecutie, im back from church, add those points, im waiting.
You went to church and now you are back on here to commit another SIN? that is funny
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by wisecutie: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
Rushed in from church.heading back now.got a harvest celeb in my church.You are invite.lol
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Gabry(f): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2009
U cute physically but I dont know if u cute emotionally, spiritually and mentally smiley
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by whitesturd(f): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
smilyhand:

[b][b]am really having fun at all the critics. What people say that i copied from some website is just a compliment for me. Never mind oy. shutterstock.com is a website where you can store your digital prints for memory guys. Pls learn the great daddy of internet first and then talk on forums like that. Anyways, for all the crtics, i take it sportingly and i quit the forum forever. Thanks everybody

I dont care whether this is the posters picture or not.all i know is that the guy is an handsome guy.lol kiss kiss
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by wisecutie: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2009
@greywhitesturd
edit your post n correct d wrong.dont want to quote you.how are you?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mevisbleek: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2009
@smily hand, i am a guy but if i be girl i no go gree for u, cos u resemble pussy hunter, i know d pussy hunters when i c them cos i was one. lol
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2009
the guy is a cutie!
smiley
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by wisecutie: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2009
mevisbleek:

@smily hand, i am a guy but if i be girl i no go gree for u, cos u resemble womanliness hunter, i know d womanliness hunters when i c them cos i was one. lol

gbam!

@amaka
the guy in the pics is a cutie.not necessarily the poster.mayb /mayb not. grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
well i guess, he claims its him.
but whatevs.
he's a cutie, whoever that is.

i believe its him though.

why are Nigerians so doubtful when an attractive person actually posts their pics.
ive seen people ask "is that really you?" "who's picture did you steal" and stuff like that.
why do we think that no one good looking can post a pic? undecided
na wa ooooooo
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by wisecutie: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2009
@amaka
u sound like u didnt read the thread from d start.I aint doubting.read his words,you would know(did some psychology.Im one naturally though).check the shutter site n confirm it's unlikely.I am cute,my friends are cute,Y shld I doubt.They say cuteness depends on who is viewing,I say there are universal cuties.Check my profile or find out somehow.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido's Son David Adedeji Adeleke Jr Hit 23k Followers On Instagram / How To Detect A Fake One Thousand Naira Note / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.