Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me (7516 Views)

How To Use Nigeria Flag As Background Of Your Picture On Facebook / Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Pweety4me(f): 3:44am On Nov 03, 2009
sweetpie23:

what shocked shocked shocked
Wetin happen? cheesy
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Ineni: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2009
good morning all, just arrived what is the latest gist in here
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by galatico(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2009
Stupid Guy got the pix from the internet and he is forming Mister Nigeria or whatever, guess what you can't decieve me, although some stupid girls might trip for him, The poster is full of shit!!!
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Ineni: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2009
[i][/i]wow you guys were actually fighting over some guy yesterday wen i left you guys and you are still fighting today. angry angry for my girls, ARE YOU GUYS INDEED OF A GUY THAT YOU ARE AGUEING ? FOR THE GUYS, ARE YOU JEALOUS?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Ineni: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2009
[i][/i]wow you guys were actually fighting over some guy yesterday wen i left you guys and you are still fighting today. angry angry for my girls, ARE YOU GUYS INDEED OF A GUY THAT YOU ARE AGUEING ?   FOR THE GUYS, ARE YOU JEALOUS?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Mrblazer(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2009
this is weird!
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by kpokpobita: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2009
Ineni come if you don't have anything to say just keep quiet and read what people are write abo grin grin grin grin grin ;Dut
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Abbeycity4(f): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2009
@Topic
Am nt sure dis is u!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by lovemoi2(f): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2009
galatico:

Stupid Guy got the pix from the internet and he is forming Mister Nigeria or whatever, guess what you can't decieve me, although some stupid girls might trip for him, The poster is full of shit!!!

i knew boys get jealous, but damn you are way way more than jealous
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by cantell(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2009
This one looks real!

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2009
is that u?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by cantell(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2009
@sexyleamon
That smile is mind-blowing. I wish i could smile like that.
Oh, yes its definitely me.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by neowelsh(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2009
cantell:

This one looks real!

fine boy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2009
cantell:

@sexyleamon
That smile is mind-blowing. I wish i could smile like that.
Oh, yes its definitely me.
thanks I like ur confidence sha you are not bad.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by bonax(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2009
you no fine
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by cantell(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2009
@Bonax,Who cares?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Pweety4me(f): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2009
lovemoi2:

i knew boys get jealous, but damn you are way way more than jealous
and ugly like a monkey. . . grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2009
wink :d ;d

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by cantell(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2009
@Maven'
Confirmed.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Pweety4me(f): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2009
mavenbox:

wink :d ;d
Dat guy has got a nice body but he is not handsome sorry. . . lipsrsealed
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2009
Pweety4me:

Dat guy has got a nice body but he is not handsome sorry. . . lipsrsealed

LOL grin grin grin Whatever bakes your beans, man! My girlfriend thinks I look good, why don't you let the ladies say what they think, or are you gay? undecided undecided undecided Eeew I don't roll that way, sorry. LOL. I know I have a great build, I worked on it; thanks.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mevisbleek: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2009
i dont see any nice body the guy is not handsome, the girl is not beautiful but they fit each other
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 12:08am On Nov 04, 2009
@Mevis: Lets see ur pic, or are u scared? tongue
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mevisbleek: 12:16am On Nov 04, 2009
@mavenbox, i will not post my pics cos i cos i dt want u to be Hot
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Pweety4me(f): 12:23am On Nov 04, 2009
mavenbox:

LOL grin grin grin Whatever bakes your beans, man! My girlfriend thinks I look good, why don't you let the ladies say what they think, or are you gay? undecided undecided undecided Eeew I don't roll that way, sorry. LOL. I know I have a great build, I worked on it; thanks.
Dat's u? undecided ok den. . . lipsrsealed
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 1:51am On Nov 04, 2009
mevisbleek:

@mavenbox, i will not post my pics cos i cos i dt want u to be Hot

It's you who wants to get Hot, I reckon. Soon you will be as Hot as these two women   tongue

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Pweety4me(f): 3:11am On Nov 04, 2009
:-x :-x
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mevisbleek: 5:09am On Nov 04, 2009
@mavenbox, u are a sure boy. Fafranculo
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 5:16am On Nov 04, 2009
^^^ grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by CrazyMan(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2009
@Poster.

Liar; that's not your pic you got that picture from the internet; one more word and I would expose you. sad
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sweetpie23: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2009
sweetiepie don come again! lol
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido's Son David Adedeji Adeleke Jr Hit 23k Followers On Instagram / How To Detect A Fake One Thousand Naira Note / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.