Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (43942 Views)

How Many Unclad Picture Have You Snap / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Warhawk(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
FIGHT!!!
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by lezznjr: 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
Xenna:
[size=18pt]BORING[/size]

angry
Boring, babe.

1 Like

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay99: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
FuckMynd:

Referee, ah wan challenge mynd4.4 undecided
....naaah challenging that one will always lead
to a mess since he's got d upper hand, Pity am..
grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
SlayHER:

Lol, its not actually funny until you include the photo of that albino protester.
now how about that, the dog also begs for insults too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay99: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
lezz.njr:
Ah, the demise of a once proud soul. Cast down to the filth of ignominy and disgrace.

You can't sing your songs of lies anymore. Where are your friends?
Stinking Judas without the 30 piece of silver!!!
sad
.....yeeeeeey! a direct kick lezz, pluck out
his balls tonight.

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
let me leave this here
Exkuz mi!
I'm nor understanding...
So Muva is begi begi? sad

1 Like

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Warhawk(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
This looks like a "crucify Muva" thread......

1 Like

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
lezznjr:

It isn't direct, dharay! It's a jab! If he takes the bait, I will unmask this drapery and come in the form of Satan and take that earthling to the flames of Hades and burn him to eternal silence.

The souls of evil mortals are mind to torture!!!
Ejooor sir.
Please don't kill him forrus even if he takes the bait.
Who will coman be "mumuing" forrus if you kill him?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay99: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
lezznjr:

It isn't direct, dharay! It's a jab! If he takes the bait, I will unmask this drapery and come in the form of Satan and take that earthling to the flames of Hades and burn him to eternal silence.

The souls of evil mortals are mind to torture!!!
...thats why i called f0r a direct one.....& with all
these underworld warning flames, i can't wait f0r hell to
let loose.
slayHER, sh0ck the world & show this
niggur you the read deal mehnnn! shiiiiT!

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by CentaurX(m): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lol, I saw this coming tho' grin

It'd be best if you don't start a "vie" with lezz tho'
You'd be wasted, chump.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
muva always running cheesy
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by FuckMynd: 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
dharay99:

....naaah challenging that one will always lead
to a mess since he's got d upper hand, Pity am..
grin

_fuck that little _bitch mehn, I wanna rape him in his _coward ass undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay99: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
mu..va mods are sleeping [size=20pt] dont be a chicken [/size]
...Taaaah, shut your trap Niggro, na
n0w u wann get mouth call am out huh..

3 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
dharay99:

...Taaaah, shut your trap Niggro, na
n0w u wann get mouth call am out huh..
i wont dwell on your nonsense tonight, muva was being a coward before, he agreed that once its night fall, he will attack, now he has disappeared, chicken.

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by bitchcrafts: 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
sheba123:

You must've mistaken me for your mother grin
Jambiti Mama... Mujemuje. This yo thickness no be here oh grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
lezznjr:
Riding to battle has the same feeling like fücking a hot babe for the very first time; trepidation, excitement, adrenaline rush and primal impulses.

Blood is tastier than honey when you drink that of the enemy.
Maximum respect sir.

3 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by iSufferFools: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
dharay99:

shocked cry
....shiiiiit, i kn0w who that punch
is directed to....Daaaaam iT! ..
And who's the punch directed to? since you now know how to detect shades.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay99: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
i wont dwell on your nonsense tonight, muva was being a coward before, he agreed that once its night fall, he will attack, now he has disappeared, chicken.
....Check your first sentence & see if it actually makes
sense at all. You are only choosing a battle ground which
is already filled with predators ready to devour him.
Now that's why i called your ass out....You dig? .

4 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay99: 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
iSufferFools:
And who's the punch directed to? since you now know how to detect shades.
Him whom its directed to already
got the drill, So telling yhu ain't needed..
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by iSufferFools: 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
dharay99:

Him whom its directed to already
got the drill, So telling yhu ain't needed..
So since you know the person already got the drill, why spark the embers of fire?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by vikkeee(m): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Abeg abeg abeg you guys shoud free the nigga nau.....the guy sef no wan diss. Una just use him thread dey fine attention. even one "k" legged b.itch open mouth insult the guy. Baba no mind dem eh.. You not bad
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay99: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2016
iSufferFools:
So since you know the person already got the drill, why spark the embers of fire?
My decision, any problem?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by CentaurX(m): 12:02am On Nov 11, 2016
vikkeee:
Abeg abeg abeg you guys shoud free the nigga nau.....the guy sef no wan diss. Una just use him thread dey fine attention. even one "k" legged b.itch open mouth insult the guy. Baba no mind dem eh.. You not bad

K.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by iSufferFools: 12:05am On Nov 11, 2016
dharay99:

My decision, any problem?
Know this, one day, you might come refereeing a duel and you might get scalped in the process.

Good night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 12:06am On Nov 11, 2016
iSufferFools:
Know this, one day, you might come refereeing a duel and you might get scalped in the process.

Good night.
gbam
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by vikkeee(m): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2016
CentaurX:

K.
I have quote you. Are you happy now?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay99: 12:09am On Nov 11, 2016
iSufferFools:

Good night.
mtcheeeewww! i saw that crap coming. you ain't the first nor
will you b the last to utter such. I await such day ok?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.