Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (43945 Views)

How Many Unclad Picture Have You Snap / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2016
handsam:

I'd get that ticket nonetheless
As long as it means me protecting my Investment grin
investment? You have stock in the market
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2016
handsam:

Sssh. We derailing here cool
lol this is a fight arena.. Derailers back 0ff
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by MackBrooklyn: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2016
handsam:

[size=49pt]K. [/size]
[size=90pt]KK!! [/size]
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by MackBrooklyn: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2016
TEVLI:
lol.. Whatever happened to throwing nasty words around sad

I tire for 'em enemy of progress OoO angry
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by handsam(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
investment? You have stock in the market

Yes o grin
So, No guy has given you that face
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2016
handsam:

Yes o grin
So, No guy has given you that face
grin ..... I hope yer enjoying yer day.
what'd you have ta eat?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by handsam(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

[size=90pt]KK!! [/size]

K.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by handsam(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
grin ..... I hope yer enjoying yer day.
what'd you have ta eat?

Don't even bother grin
You ain't changing the topic tongue
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2016
viewing grin
if i open my mouth peeps will call mods cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

my keyboard is thirsty mention me and wish you never did

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2016
IAmOged:

following you?
No
Reason=Wildflame boo
You=Flame hommie

so
....dont get your hope high nigga....

just play along....huh...

Yer shocked wildFlame 's new boo?

hello I'm the old 1cheesy
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by MackBrooklyn: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2016
handsam:

K.
[size=90pt]KKK!!! [/size]
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2016
handsam:

Don't even bother grin
You ain't changing the topic tongue
it has already been done tongue bye
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by handsam(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
it has already been done tongue bye

She finally used it on me. grin
Lol
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by MackBrooklyn: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
viewing grin if i open my mouth peeps will call mods cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

my keyboard is thirsty mention me and wish you never did
Judeefcc cheesy tongue

Ah don mention you, what you gon do?? undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Judeefcc cheesy tongue

Ah don mention you, what you gon do?? undecided
was talking to human beings
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by MackBrooklyn: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
was talking to human beings

Lol, and is this how you're going to make me regret quoting you cheesy cheesy

Dude, can you be anymore sophisticated than this?? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, and is this how you're going to make me regret quoting you cheesy cheesy

Dude, can you be anymore sophisticated than this?? undecided
since i realised that you think like a kid, if you have noticed i have been ignoring you and jix cause you guys are kids, i cant be following my baby sister mate to be exchanging banter na cheesy
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by MackBrooklyn: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
since i realised that you think like a kid, if you have noticed i have been ignoring you and jix cause you guys are kids, i cant be following my baby sister mate to be exchanging banter na cheesy

Lol, I can bet even that your baby sister ain't even proud of you an inch cheesy tongue

Dude, don't be retárded undecided

2 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, I can bet even that your baby sister ain't even proud of you an inch cheesy tongue

Dude, don't be retárded undecided
i promise you, my reply is coming ,,,,,,,,,, pls wait cheesy
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by MackBrooklyn: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2016
judeefcc:
i promise you, my reply is coming ,,,,,,,,,, pls wait cheesy

Chicken, well I ain't jobless and I don't have all the 24 hours for myself like you, aye?? undecided

You've probably gone to steal diss which shows how frustrated and desperate you can be at times cheesy

I only quoted you cos I know you're only making an empty threat and you proved me right already sef tongue

So long, dude cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by IAmOged(f): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:

really?
i am aware of his exes...so...
stop living in a fool paradise...though..
its your right to dream on...

bye for now
chica-chico

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
IAmOged:

really?
i am aware of his exes...so...
stop living in a fool paradise...though..
its your right to dream on...

bye for now
chica-chico

haha grin was teasing but you didn't fall for it.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Una no dey taya?

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
IAmOged:

really? i am aware of his exes...so... stop living in a fool paradise...though.. its your right to dream on...

bye for now chica-chico
whats ur main...??
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by nwaobipeter(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
SNAKES may be feared... however I love and live with them... eventhough my dad, his brother and grandpa died from snake bites.... Do you want to know more about my story, click on this link

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2881

Remember to like the story ... Thanks
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:

huh?......

you should be up protesting now Val....

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UrWorstNitemare: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
angry Dafuq !!!

Tis ryt 'ere thread...

smells lika toilet !!!

Most Def,

Alota Wet brains in 'ere**
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Viking007(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Modscaller:
all his threads are always battlegrounds
cheesy Your last thread was a hit.

2 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by coolestchris(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2017
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.