Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (43967 Views)

How Many Unclad Picture Have You Snap / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Maxi112: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
herz.ern:

Direct the question to your ancestors....

Not me bruh...

grin grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
KissChrix:
Jude Jude, una wan come scatter here again abi?
pastor chris , remain blessed , how was your day?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
Always remember to crop them out for security reasons tongue, No matter how beautiful she looks
hahahahahahahahah jude is that you? Hahahahaha suffering has finished him, am coming lemme go and look well before i comment again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by herzern(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
hahahahahahahahah jude is that you? Hahahahaha suffering has finished him, am coming lemme go and look well before i comment again

Do yhu do lap dance??.…...

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
herzern:

Are yhu sure you won't eventually opt for the report button...

Baboon on Steroids!!!.... undecided undecided

MY GOD
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
THE REAL OP ACCORDING TO HERZERN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Franchise21(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
deleted most but my main yes oooo till this weekend because i prayed for someone cheesy
OK. Buh atleast, u for allow us see d babe face... How u see am? grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Maxi112: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999 viewing kiss
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Donpoker9(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
you re just hating , i have deleted the other accounts , whats ur point?

oga jude efcc, if u no wan make i change am for u dis evening, no quote me tok rubbish again...

u knw as e d be na

#my2cents
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Donpoker9:

oga jude efcc, if u no wan make i change am for u dis evening, no quote me tok rubbish again...

u knw as e d be na

#my2cents
pls shut up , must you talk
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Maxi112: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
herzern:

I have a lot of more pressinq issues riqht in front of him......

Replyinq a suppositious like yhu amounts to time-wastinq....

Your dad must be somewhere reqrettinq why #50 was unaffordable for him years back....

grin grin #50 for condom. I guess? grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Maxi112:
Dimpl.es999 viewing kiss

Hey handsome kiss
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Gladiator1: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
i am creating nuisance , english , i didnt insult anyone , u guys re the ones looking for trouble
I serzly doubt ur IQ can be compared to mine. Cos u always betray childish behaviours behind a matured being. Makes me think u just an overgrown baby... Nothing more
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Donpoker9(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
pls shut up , must you talk

k

1 Like

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Jay542(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
OMG shocked
sheba123:
Pepsi long throat ambassador. See how unkempt and hungry you look.

4 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Gladiator1: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
Maxi112:
grin grin #50 for condom. I guess? grin
Actually, Gold Circle. And dat could hv done d magic. Saving d world cos he's only a nuisance
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Gladiator1:
I serzly doubt ur IQ can be compared to mine. Cos u always betray childish behaviours behind a matured being. Makes me think u just an overgrown baby... Nothing more
lol , abeg stop talkin and leave the thread
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Maxi112: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:

Hey handsome kiss

****smiles***

hi sweetie, your moniker viewing below caught my attention, what about your main handle, on ban?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
herzern:

I don't do alternates....

Oaf like yhu are always treated in the best way by my main acc irrespective of ban.....

Just make use of those brain fragments in your head.......and I'm qood!...

if i vex now una go call mods lmao , small children
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
pastor chris , remain blessed , how was your day?

Lol.... Na you ordain Me?

My day was okay o

Wetin do that account of yesterday? You just dey change account like cloth
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
sheba123:

Rag-tag tout. You come from a long distinguished line of dirty pigs. No wonder the concept of taking a bath and combing your hair is alien to you. grin
you dont want to hear now oooo
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
See the thing always calling people "ugly"
Somalian refugee grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple / Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? / Handicapped Lady Shares Hot Wheelchair Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.