Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (43925 Views)

How Many Unclad Picture Have You Snap / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
Maxi112:
****smiles***

hi sweetie, your moniker viewing below caught my attention, what about your main handle, on ban?

I don't know why I bother with this thread embarassed

No my main is boring so I'm flexing this one for awhile.

Hope you're well.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
KissChrix:

Lol.... Na you ordain Me?

My day was okay o

Wetin do that account of yesterday? You just dey change account like cloth
dont mind me jor , i always delete them
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by ironTrolley: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
MzLarem:
See the thing always calling people "ugly"

Somalian refugee grin

He even filtered the pic

I'm wondering how he'll look like without the filter if He still looks like this with the filter
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
MzLarem:
See the thing always calling people "ugly"

Somalian refugee grin
nice joke but you cant call me ugly
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Maxi112: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Gladiator1:
Actually, Gold Circle. And dat could hv done d magic. Saving d world cos he's only a nuisance
what about pulling out?

the man must be dumb then
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by herzern(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
if i vex now una go call mods lmao , small children

Mr Man...

Don't taq people with your woes.....

If a 5 year old boy operates on the scale of your brain performance......the boy will know nothinq!!...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Maxi112: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
sheba123:

You've exposed yourself for the ugly SOB you are. Take a look at yourself na? I even dare you to post the full pic, I can bet the girl squeezed her face due to the reeking stench of your armpits ;(
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
damn, i couldn't believe my eyes, so this is the despicable troll who calls everyone ugly ugly ugly everywhere

Hahahahaha my knees are weak because of laughter, see Im maggi shirt, 1000naira shirt, unkempt, hungry and ostrich looking, karma is a bitch, which juju pushed you to upload your pics, buhahahahahaha smoking and hunger wan kill am grin cheesy grin cheesy

And he even thought he's presentable enough to put his picture on nairaland oboy you don suffer Hahahahaha

Mzlarem dear come o
Diddydiva
Herbie27
Lawlahdey
Come and see the thing Hahahahaha

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Donpoker9(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Maxi112:
what about pulling out?

the MAN himself na borntroway..so wat do u expect?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
stupidity of the highest order undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
nice joke but you cant call me ugly
Yes cos ugly is an understatement for what you look like.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
sheba123:

You've exposed yourself for the ugly SOB you are. Take a look at yourself na? I even dare you to post the full pic, I can bet the girl squeezed her face due to the reeking stench of your armpits ;(
here you go

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
ironTrolley:

He even filtered the pic

I'm wondering how he'll look like without the filter if He still looks like this with the filter
Its his type computer do tell 'face not found' whenever they upload their pic for scanning.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
MzLarem:
Yes cos ugly is an understatement for what you look like.
i am a guy and i am finer than you thats a girl cheesy
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Gladiator1: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
lol , abeg stop talkin and leave the thread
Oga, truth dey say is bitter. I wonder which kinda girl will be able to put up with ur childish behavior. U suck big tym

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
here you go
After filtering + editing+ dying + washing and setting the pic undecided

5 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Gladiator1: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Maxi112:
what about pulling out?

I'm telling u, so dumb! Like father; Like son
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
i am a guy and i am finer than you thats a girl cheesy
you look like something kidnapped from the forbiding land of ugly trolls undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
here you go

BROS SHE DID NOT SAY YOUR CHRISTMAS PICTURE

THE COMPLETE ONE OF YOU AND THE GIRL ON THIS THREAD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
MzLarem:
After filtering + editing+ dying + washing and setting the pic undecided
he still came out ugly....dont mind him thats just his best picture
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Beamborla(f): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
If only you would match your appearance with your behavior.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Franchise21(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

BROS SHE DID NOT SAY YOUR CHRISTMAS PICTURE

THE COMPLETE ONE OF YOU AND THE GIRL ON THIS THREAD
grin cheesy
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
slimthugchime:
he still came out ugly....dont mind him thats just his beat picture
oga its best not beat
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
*peeps*

walks away...
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by slimthugchime(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
oga its best not beat
useless thing your stupidity didnt even tell you it was modified long ago undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by AgentJude007: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
Beamborla:
If only you would match your appearance with your behavior.
i will ignore that
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
slimthugchime:
he still came out ugly....dont mind him thats just his best picture
If that's his best,i wonder what his worst pic will look like. He will banned till infinity if he should upload it
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by herzern(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
MzLarem:
I'm here already dear. The idiot looks like a deprived junkie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.