Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (44344 Views)

How Many Unclad Picture Have You Snap / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
dharay99:

....true talk boss. That Old thing will b raping
the report button by now. #thanks!
been doing that grin gladly
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay99: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
chisombenedicta, caught you peeping.....
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by iSufferFools: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
dharay99:

....true talk boss. That Old thing will b raping
the report button by now. #thanks!
You're still a fool you know. I tell you, you're a twisted and demented pig, that's about to be slaughtered and served as pork for fuck_ faced illiterate like you.

Keep lying and spewing trash. Obviously your plan on frustrating me is yielding nothing, just like the nothingness that begat you. A demented pig.

Die hard, you dying pig!. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay99: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
been doing that grin gladly
...sure, be my guest, errand boy
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by iSufferFools: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
dharay99:
Calling for help? Here lemme humour you, you waste product.

Lick and eat your sh1t full of vile and die of bile.

You venomous reptile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
dharay99:

gladly alternate tongue i have figured you out, isufferfools this guy is an old alternate of an old account , i go mention you for somewhere

2 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by chisombenedicta(f): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
dharay99:
so?

2 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2016

3 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by iSufferFools: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
dharay99:

So it's proven. It wasn't me who reported your demented lying battered rectum of a brain.

Here now, no wonder you've become numb-struck like a deaf and dumb begging for alms to allay his wasteful and miserable living.

Liar, see your lies unfurled before you eyes, and know that you're the cemented foundation of an abhorent toe-rag.

You lying sleazebag!.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay99: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
chisombenedicta:
so?
still going f0r uniben? ..
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
iSufferFools:
So it's proven. It wasn't me who reported your demented lying battered rectum of a brain.

Here now, no wonder you've become numb-struck like a deaf and dumb begging for alms to allay his wasteful and miserable living.

Liar, see your lies unfurled before you eyes, and know that you're the cemented foundation of an abhorent toe-rag.

You lying sleazebag!.
stop he has given up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by iSufferFools: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
chisombenedicta:
so?
ignore the foolish boy. He's been giving a thunderous slap. That's why I believe he mentioned your moniker.

The idiot is a failed boy with foolish parents.

Ignore the ignoramous.

2 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay99: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin grin
...Cry 0n.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by teejaypee: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
gladly alternate tongue i have figured you out, isufferfools this guy is an old alternate of an old account , i go mention you for somewhere

JUDE! angry
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by chisombenedicta(f): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
dharay99:

still going f0r uniben? ..
no dear
Am in oau part1
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by IAmOged(f): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
damn, i couldn't believe my eyes, so this is the despicable troll who calls everyone ugly ugly ugly everywhere

Hahahahaha my knees are weak because of laughter, see Im maggi shirt, 1000naira shirt, unkempt, hungry and ostrich looking, karma is a bitch, which juju pushed you to upload your pics, buhahahahahaha smoking and hunger wan kill am grin cheesy grin cheesy

And he even thought he's presentable enough to put his picture on nairaland oboy you don suffer Hahahahaha

Mzlarem dear come o
Diddydiva
Herbie27
Lawlahdey
Come and see the thing Hahahahaha

sis sorry
but ur ugliness no be here ooo

5 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by chisombenedicta(f): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
iSufferFools:
ignore the foolish boy. He's been giving a thunderous slap. That's why I believe he mentioned your moniker.

The idiot is a failed boy with foolish parents.

Ignore the ignoramous.
k
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
dharay99:
grin grin grin
...Cry 0n.
that babe sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
IAmOged:

sis sorry
but ur ugliness no be here ooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by iSufferFools: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
stop he has given up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry
obviously he thought because I went away for a couple of hours that I've given up.

He didn't know unlike him, many people have to earn a living, so they can fee rapid failures like him, who keeps failing and repeating every class he's ever been.

No wonder he was disowned.

3 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

JUDE! angry
who is jude? who is that great man?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
iSufferFools:
obviously he thought because I went away for a couple of hours that I've given up.

He didn't know unlike him, many people have to earn a living, so they can fee rapid failures like him, who keeps failing and repeating every class he's ever been.

i am on my knees abeg pity am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay99: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
chisombenedicta:
no dear
Am in oau part1
...Oh great, & congrats..... Resumed..?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by KillerPriest: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by teejaypee: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
who is jude? who is that great man?

lol, you've already assigned that to yourself grin

good. But jude why were you hitting the report button na
tongue

you think I won't know it's you?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
KillerPriest:
This Joseph of a dude is indeed a social reprobate. The failure even chats with himself using his myriad of alternate accounts as he has been exposed to do on several other threads -- plus he likes and shares his own comments. How social media turns people into reclusive and manic depraved sociopaths.

I wonder why people give the attention-seeking clown a cubic metre of their time. Give him cold shoulder and stop engaging him.
you are making so much sense cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy [size=20pt] rubbish [/size]

1 Like

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

lol, you've already assigned that to yourself grin

good. But jude why were you hitting the report button na
tongue

you think I won't know it's you?
i didnt ooo, i got banned self, if i want to do someone i will mention the mods , was just looking for his trouble
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay99: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2016

Romancelanders plz be the judge o0. lipsrsealed grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by teejaypee: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
i didnt ooo, i got banned self, if i want to do someone i will mention the mods , was just looking for his trouble

hahaha!

You no dey hide your own craze! grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

hahaha!

You no dey hide your own craze! grin
wink
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by chisombenedicta(f): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
dharay99:

...Oh great, & congrats..... Resumed..?
yup
How's uniben?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Lsofdk(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
KillerPriest:
This Joseph of a dude is indeed a social reprobate. The failure even chats with himself using his myriad of alternate accounts as he has been exposed to do on several other threads. He also likes and shares his own comments. How social media turns people into reclusive and manic depraved sociopaths.

I wonder why people give the attention-seeking clown even a cubic metre of their time. Give him the cold shoulder treatment and stop engaging him.
what was that piece you were trying to write in the literature section… Given up already?

you could have used the time you expended typing this shiit to do justice to that thread

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Hello Nairaland Family: My Pre-Wedding Photos / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.