Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (44463 Views)

How Many Unclad Picture Have You Snap / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by McOswalt: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
dharay99:

Romancelanders plz be the judge o0. lipsrsealed grin
Hitting the report button on me I see.

Don't worry, you'll still get served hot to the demons who birth you.

Illiterate who still don't know typos mean he's a master _bitch-o

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay88: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
chisombenedicta:
yup
How's uniben?
...Uniben is in the midst of some confusion jare.
This is our 5th week of resumption & freshers are nowhere
to be found in school. #Admission palaver.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by McOswalt: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lsofdk:

what was that piece you were trying to write in the literature section… Given up already?

you could have used the time you expended typing this shiit to do justice to that thread
Who is that moniker, bro? I'm in the mood to e-murder monikers today.

The weather is cool, and sexy. It's time to duel and kill inane fools.

grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
dharay88:

What?!

You mean Uniben resumed 5 weeks ago?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
una no dey tire??... Who is this priest guy? And mc0swalt??
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
KissChrix:

What?!

baba dey NL im no knw wen sch open ..... smiley

2 Likes

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by dharay88: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
KissChrix:

What?!

...Yea, if not more than that..
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
IAmOged:

sis sorry
but ur ugliness no be here ooo
Gboran mi deleru undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
TEVLI:
baba dey NL im no knw wen sch open ..... smiley

Lmao

I no be Unibenite

I just know some peeps wey choose there and still dey parade upandan for street
grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
dharay88:

...Yea, if not more than that..

K.... Thanks
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
McOswalt:
Who is that moniker, bro? I'm in the mood to e-murder monikers today.

The weather is cool, and sexy. It's time to duel and kill inane fools.

grin
.m
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by McOswalt: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
dharay88:

So you're still receiving monthly stipends from your folks who are terribly ashamed of you.

You're truly a shame. Hope writing those carryover courses won't make you a shuddered blown out wastrel.

To think you attend the same university I did makes me wanna e-murder you some more.

Greatest uniben student.... There's a bastard on the loose. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
KissChrix:

Lmao

I no be Unibenite

I just know some peeps wey choose there and still dey parade upandan for street
grin
lol.... I don fear o
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by IAmOged(f): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Gboran mi deleru undecided undecided
Solomakinde...
Matron Ugly Bitcch Association...... mtcheww...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
IAmOged:

Solomakinde...

Matron Ugly Bitcch Association......
mtcheww...

damm cheesy , killer line
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
TEVLI:
lol.... I don fear o

because of NL, I go miss school?

Impossible!
grin
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
KissChrix:

because of NL, I go miss school?

Impossible!
grin
brother how far
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
McOswalt:
Hitting the report button on me I see.

Don't worry, you'll still get served hot to th demons who birth you.

Illiterate who still don't know typos mean he's a master _bitch-o
Mmm. Though insultive,I must admit the vocabulary you used in that there screenshot was nice.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
brother how far
JudeEfcc??
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
KissChrix:

J??
who be that?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by handsam(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
iSufferFools:
Yep it does. It's a good watch I tell you. You won't regret it. smiley

K.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by McOswalt: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
Mmm. Though insultive,I must admit the vocabulary you used in that there screenshot was nice.
Thanks. Next time, I'll make it twice as nice. grin

Seems you're serving a ban like me?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
who be that?
Ok..... Seems I was mistaking you for someone else

What's your main?
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by UndercoverAgent: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
KissChrix:

Ok..... Seems I was mistaking you for someone else

What's your main?
muvamugu
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
McOswalt:

whats ur main...??
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
UndercoverAgent:
muvamugu

Do We have a muvamugu on Romanceland or you're stylishly dissing Muva? undecided
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by handsam(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:

Babe! cheesy
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsam:

Babe! cheesy
Sup ? wink
you off ban now I see.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by McOswalt: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
TEVLI:
whats ur main...??

My main is the main name
That has contributed more
Literary piece to this site.
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by handsam(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
Sup ? wink
you off ban now I see.

Yup. Where the party gon hold? cheesy angry
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
McOswalt:

uhn un
Re: When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
McOswalt:

My main is the main name That has contributed more Literary piece to this site.
joseph??

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

Fun Seeking Couple Spice Up Their Pre-weddng Shoot With These Interesting Photos / She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her / What Can I Do About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.