Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Without Mistakes Tutorial101 (guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Without Mistakes Tutorial101 (guys Only) (1406 Views)

Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – / Man Divorce Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup (photo) / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Without Mistakes Tutorial101 (guys Only) by fairlyusedpant: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
I amu back again with a fresh new tutorial, this tutorial will catapult you to a level of medicinenatism of a scaletalonoly to a breezomanior, incase you don't understand, don't bother in asking because even me to, i no understand

first of all my people, it is time for introduction, as you all know me, my names are chief otutupoyoyo 1 with titles - aka di ocha 1 of aba, the odogwu igwe 2 of owerri, the ndi praise and worship master 1 of nsukka, the only one that ate gala and drank lacasera for 30 days and survived, chai well let me not go further, as a professional who studied woman and pant affairs from the university of watchingtea and also got an M.Sc in woman related studies and allied matters from the university of fada fada science and technopantology, with these my fellow degrees, i think i am capable and recapable to convince and not to confuse you that kissing a girl is very easy, but doing it the wrong way comes with a slap...

Well the tutorials has begun, pick up your pen and pencil and start writing this important points

first of all, you don catch the girl, congratz to you, second of all, to kiss the girl dey hungry you, but she has been doing shakara for you, or maybe you are shy, if you want to kiss a girl, remove that shyness from your body and focus on your main mission, anytime you are with her, stop talking boring stories with her like how nigeria will beat madagascar tommorrow or how donald chinedu trump okechukwu won the presidential election, no no no, boring shits, that would drive the girl away, just focus on telling her sweet things like how she is so beautiful and how her face glows in the night, we know you are lying, but just continue, then try to touch her face, you can use style and touch her face gently and tell her that you thought you noticed something on her face, she will pardon you, don't stop there ooo, just tell her that her cheek looks soft like an angelic type of cheek, she begins to smile, then touch it again, this time tell her more sweet words, that her lips looks sweet that you wish you can feel how an angel's lips feels like, start drawing your face closer to hers, she is already in love with you, then sharp sharp you can plant a kiss on her lips, O God, she will be like you are so sweet, then reply her with another sweet kiss, gbagam you don catch am

but if you do not follow these steps correctly, she may reset your destiny with a hot tantalising alleluia sweet slap,

if it works, you can thank me latter
Re: How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Without Mistakes Tutorial101 (guys Only) by slimthugchime(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
coming from a 2nd hand pant undecided i rather take advice from driedup fish undecided
Re: How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Without Mistakes Tutorial101 (guys Only) by fairlyusedpant: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
slimthugchime:
coming from a 2nd hand pant undecided i rather take advice from driedup fish undecided
K
Re: How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Without Mistakes Tutorial101 (guys Only) by slimthugchime(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

K
to your generations undecided
Re: How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Without Mistakes Tutorial101 (guys Only) by fairlyusedpant: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
slimthugchime:
to your generations undecided
*YAWNS*
Re: How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Without Mistakes Tutorial101 (guys Only) by slimthugchime(m): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

*YAWNS*
to how boring your life is undecided
Re: How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Without Mistakes Tutorial101 (guys Only) by sunnico(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
I amu back again with a fresh new tutorial, this tutorial will catapult you to a level of medicinenatism of a scaletalonoly to a breezomanior, incase you don't understand, don't bother in asking because even me to, i no understand

first of all my people, it is time for introduction, as you all know me, my names are chief otutupoyoyo 1 with titles - aka di ocha 1 of aba, the odogwu igwe 2 of owerri, the ndi praise and worship master 1 of nsukka, the only one that ate gala and drank lacasera for 30 days and survived, chai well let me not go further, as a professional who studied woman and pant affairs from the university of watchingtea and also got an M.Sc in woman related studies and allied matters from the university of fada fada science and technopantology, with these my fellow degrees, i think i am capable and recapable to convince and not to confuse you that kissing a girl is very easy, but doing it the wrong way comes with a slap...

Well the tutorials has begun, pick up your pen and pencil and start writing this important points

first of all, you don catch the girl, congratz to you, second of all, to kiss the girl dey hungry you, but she has been doing shakara for you, or maybe you are shy, if you want to kiss a girl, remove that shyness from your body and focus on your main mission, anytime you are with her, stop talking boring stories with her like how nigeria will beat madagascar tommorrow or how donald chinedu trump okechukwu won the presidential election, no no no, boring shits, that would drive the girl away, just focus on telling her sweet things like how she is so beautiful and how her face glows in the night, we know you are lying, but just continue, then try to touch her face, you can use style and touch her face gently and tell her that you thought you noticed something on her face, she will pardon you, don't stop there ooo, just tell her that her cheek looks soft like an angelic type of cheek, she begins to smile, then touch it again, this time tell her more sweet words, that her lips looks sweet that you wish you can feel how an angel's lips feels like, start drawing your face closer to hers, she is already in love with you, then sharp sharp you can plant a kiss on her lips, O God, she will be like you are so sweet, then reply her with another sweet kiss, gbagam you don catch am

but if you do not follow these steps correctly, she may reset your destiny with a hot tantalising alleluia sweet slap,

if it works, you can thank me latter

at Op thank you for d advice, just received a what do u take me for slap undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Without Mistakes Tutorial101 (guys Only) by fairlyusedpant: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2016
slimthugchime:
to how boring your life is undecided
*YAWNS* *LOUDLY*
Re: How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Without Mistakes Tutorial101 (guys Only) by fairlyusedpant: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2016
sunnico:

at Op thank you for d advice, just received a what do u take me for slap undecided
eyah, pele my dear, try your luck next time cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Response To This Question? / Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love / (boobs,18+,erotic,quickie,bj,very Bad) The Surprise Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.