Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 (23762 Views)

Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel For Sale...pedigree Adult Female Slant Gsd / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by barcaboi(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
arcbay:
for the victim. I'll advice he takes the pup back since His royal majesty has refused to refund. Op has learnt in a hard way. Take the pup back and we might just help get another buyer for him.

Apologies to the two sides for business gone bad, just make peace and move on.

BTW, I bought sardine yesterday and d ab0ki that sold it promised I'll see not less than 4 big fishes inside, na only two tiny fingerlings I see inside, even the oil na water. I sha ate my thing jeje. It's now left to me to decide if I'll ever patronise him again.
parable only the wise can decipher

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by abimbawealth(f): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
barcaboi:

parable only the wise can decipher
Baba Aja

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by DaVinciii(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
arcbay:
for the victim. I'll advice he takes the pup back since His royal majesty has refused to refund. Op has learnt in a hard way. Take the pup back and we might just help get another buyer for him.

Apologies to the two sides for business gone bad, just make peace and move on.

BTW, I bought sardine yesterday and d ab0ki that sold it promised I'll see not less than 4 big fishes inside, na only two tiny fingerlings I see inside, even the oil na water. I sha ate my thing jeje. It's now left to me to decide if I'll ever patronise him again.

The sardine didnt cost you 120k though!

4 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Good evening petlanders
@OP sorry about it all
U don't have to blame urself to making g payments before delivery
meanwhile no breeder can vouch for a 7wk old dog to be potty trained,and from what I read you only had the dog for a day
may I ask wat really pissed u off the dog with just her short stay with you?
what u expect of the dog?

if its bout the potty training,Caucasians are naturally sanitary dogs and if properly handled will feel uncomfortable doing his business indoor
Even if you had the potty trained Lhasa,u might still ave to help in the new environment which might take a week or more

even trained dogs sometimes don't munderstand commands well from a different person from his trainer,if not trained directly by owner
the trainer will need to take the owner on how to give the command

5 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by barcaboi(m): 2:18am On Nov 13, 2016
abimbawealth:
Baba Aja
Jekanmo

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Coldplay007(f): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2016
lol. foolish OP.. who can guarantee that a 7 weeks puppy is potty trained? Potty training is also enviroment based.. A puppy potty trained in 1 house will mess up in the next house esp after a 10 hr journey...

OP is a big goat if I he actually sent that puppy back without guaranteeing that Bobby will collect it back..
You should never ever keep a puppy...

Bobby saxy played by the rules jus5 that he was a little enthusiastic to sell the dog..

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by galaxy15(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2016
pls can I get the dog? I'll take care of her. than this rubbish both of you are doing.
Caucasians are not indoor breeds, they are agile mountain dogs and needs firm handling. so get her and I'll pick her up. but I'm not paying for it coz the op has done that

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by advanceDNA: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2016
wapadunk:

https://www.nairaland.com/3152805/lhasa-apso-sale-ilorin

This is one of the guys post. That's what he needs not a #LION

Exchanging to give him that gives you more profit. Ego is the problem here.

Are u saying the guy owned a lhasas apso which is a good indoor dog already...but put it up for sale..nd later contacted Bobby Saxy for a tough indoor dog.....
I really can't piece it all togeda acurately ..i'm suspecting this buyer/op is a middle man..he probably got the dog to the real buyer who later refused after a couple of days of seeing the stress a cauc pup can manufacture....just one pic each and we all on this thread confirm both dogs are the same..confirm quality for that matter...the guy doesn't even sound like someone passionate about dogs
I give zero blame to Bobby on this one..he gave all the extra Jara with the dog sef how many breeder does dat,
just cos the dog wasn't compliant with d pooingg which is as as result of environment change plus , new owner ddnt know much and was just expecting a dog dat will automatically go an shiitt in the toilet...even human babies fvck up from time time before they get used to not pooingg indiscriminately....pple say customers are king...but this customer in dis case... is a piece of trash.....

7 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by osomegbe(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2016
@Maitommi, please collect the dog and we shall see what happens before the month end. I can collect for a 100k if you still have it. It is business gone bad. Learn from it and move ahead.

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2016
osomegbe:
@Maitommi, please collect the dog and we shall see what happens before the month end. I can collect for a 100k if you still have it. It is business gone bad. Learn from it and move ahead.
maitommi has collected his dog and has sold to someone else.just like d driver said..tnx to everybody for ur concern...cheers

5 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2016
bobbysaxy:
maitommi has collected his dog and has sold to someone else.just like d driver said..tnx to everybody for ur concern...cheers

Pls, I need to clarify this, he gave it to me and didn't collect a dyne. I just promised to take care of the dog.

I have received the dog in good condition.
@Bobbysaxxy --- Since you said its pedigree. I would like to know the dog's bloodline.

I reside in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by miremoses(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2016
wapadunk:

Pls, I need to clarify this, he gave it to me and didn't collect a dyne. I just promised to take care of the dog.

@Bobbysaxxy --- Since you said its pedigree. I would like to know the dog's bloodline.

I reside in Lagos.
you lucky bro. But to have a dog isn't a problem,its to maintain and care for him is the real objective.
And also i will be glad if you open a thread and show us how the DOG grows.

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Mediarush(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2016
Coldplay007:
lol. foolish OP.. who can guarantee that a 7 weeks puppy is potty trained? Potty training is also enviroment based.. A puppy potty trained in 1 house will mess up in the next house esp after a 10 hr journey...

OP is a big goat if I he actually sent that puppy back without guaranteeing that Bobby will collect it back..
You should never ever keep a puppy...

Bobby saxy played by the rules jus5 that he was a little enthusiastic to sell the dog..

why do you think the Op is foolish?
it's his money you know!

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2016
wapadunk:

I reside in Lagos.
good for u sir..I consider u a lucky person.take care of the dog well sir...i really dont need to know anything that transpired between u guys..all I know is that he has collected his dog and he has the 100percent right to do what ever he wishes to do with his property...the dog has been sold and doesnt belongs to bobbysaxy kennel anymore...
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2016
wapadunk:

I reside in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by barcaboi(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
wapadunk:

I reside in Lagos.
the dog was in ilorin as at yest....guess u got her today....update us on her
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by barcaboi(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
bobbysaxy:
good for u sir..I consider u a lucky person.take care of the dog well sir...i really dont need to know anything that transpired between u guys..all I know is that he has collected his dog and he has the 100percent right to do what ever he wishes to do with his property...the dog has been sold and doesnt belongs to bobbysaxy kennel anymore...
he asked for the bloodline....We'd love to hear it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
barcaboi:

the dog was in ilorin as at yest....guess u got her today....update us on her

Yes, this morning, it followed the first bus to Lagos.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
barcaboi:

he asked for the bloodline....We'd love to hear it

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Menendez: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
I have personally done business with bobbysaxy and I must say he ended up meeting my expectations. I was scared at first despite his reassurances so I insisted in sending my driver to pick up the puppy. His transparency is quite commendable and the puppy given to me was pure undiluted breed as described (I confirmed with other vets that inspected the puppy).
I have a few advise for him though. His business will need a few touch-ups ( i.e customer approach and tone towards customers) Nothing much though. Upon transacting with him I cud tell he needs a bit of brush-ups on customer relations. But however, I think in general he's worth doing business with. Talking about being a scammer, he's definitely NOT A SCAMMER!!
Never met him before but I would say I dealt with a young man trying to make and keep a gud reputation in business. It definitely worked for him in my case. If he can just put all those little customer relationship aspect in place he'll be scored 100%. For now , I give him 90%.
Now back to your complain, I see this as an issue of mid-communication, you wanted a tough breed and you stated your intentions, "to keep him indoors". He is a business man and I believe tried as much as he could to streamline himself to give you the desired puppy.
He would have done better to advise you on other breeds you can keep indoors and if you insisted on the tough breed, then whatever outcome that came will no longer be a fault of his. Well' he didn't do that reasons best known to him.
I don't want to go into the issue of training cuz I may not have details of that but i can assure you that you will not have a puppy come into an environment and just start jumping around from day one. ( bobbysaxy should have told you that and this is one of the touch-ups he needs to introducing into his business).
As per the breed of the dog, looking at the pictures I can tell you have a pure undiluted Caucasian. It's up to you if u want to return it back or not.
Bobbysaxy should also developed his business to accommodate occurrences like this, if customers don't understand what they are buying and what to expect, it will always end up like this and believe me, social media is not the place you want to get a bad reputation in business.
By and large I admire his transparency and integrity in business and if he works on all these little areas, I see him going places.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Menendez:
I have personally done business with bobbysaxy and I must say he ended up meeting my expectations. I was scared at first despite his reassurances so I insisted in sending my driver to pick up the puppy. His transparency is quite commendable and the puppy given to me was pure undiluted breed as described (I confirmed with other vets that inspected the puppy).
I have a few advise for him though. His business will need a few touch-ups ( i.e customer approach and tone towards customers) Nothing much though. Upon transacting with him I cud tell he needs a bit of brush-ups on customer relations. But however, I think in general he's worth doing business with. Talking about being a scammer, he's definitely NOT A SCAMMER!!
Never met him before but I would say I dealt with a young man trying to make and keep a gud reputation in business. It definitely worked for him in my case. If he can just put all those little customer relationship aspect in place he'll be scored 100%. For now , I give him 90%.
Now back to your complain, I see this as an issue of mid-communication, you wanted a tough breed and you stated your intentions, "to keep him indoors". He is a business man and I believe tried as much as he could to streamline himself to give you the desired puppy.
He would have done better to advise you on other breeds you can keep indoors and if you insisted on the tough breed, then whatever outcome that came will no longer be a fault of his. Well' he didn't do that reasons best known to him.
I don't want to go into the issue of training cuz I may not have details of that but i can assure you that you will not have a puppy come into an environment and just start jumping around from day one. ( bobbysaxy should have told you that and this is one of the touch-ups he needs to introducing into his business).
As per the breed of the dog, looking at the pictures I can tell you have a pure undiluted Caucasian. It's up to you if u want to return it back or not.
Bobbysaxy should also developed his business to accommodate occurrences like this, if customers don't understand what they are buying and what to expect, it will always end up like this and believe me, social media is not the place you want to get a bad reputation in business.
By and large I admire his transparency and integrity in business and if he works on all these little areas, I see him going places.
Thanks.

am grateful sir...all the area u pointed out has been noted and will be worked on.we are all human,show me a man that is 100percent perfect in all his ways?NONE..there are some client that u just wish to continue doing buisness with..I see u as one sir.thanks boss for taking out time out of ur busy schedule to write some pleasant comments about bobbysaxy...ur humility sir humbles my inner being...GOD BLESS U SIR

4 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by xana101: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bobby is not wrong on this matter. I've been following this topic and u know Bobby being a controversial person on NL pet section. The op might be in for a set up. The pup might be infected and once Bobby takes it back all his dogs might start dying. Bobby my advice is don't take back that pup cos it's ur enemy at work. He told u d dog would grow to a lion, op do u keep lion indoor? Bobby plz charge d opp for defamation of ur character. I've not bought anything from Bobby and I don't think Bobby is a scam. I see the op as a foolish person and a set up to bring Bobby kennel down! Bobby take my advice. It's a set up. The pup is infected to bring ur kennel down.

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
xana101:
Bobby is not wrong on this matter. I've been following this topic and u know Bobby being a controversial person on NL pet section. The op might be in for a set up. The pup might be infected and once Bobby takes it back all his dogs might start dying. Bobby my advice is don't take back that pup cos it's ur enemy at work. He told u d dog would grow to a lion, op do u keep lion indoor? Bobby plz charge d opp for defamation of ur character. I've not bought anything from Bobby and I don't think Bobby is a scam. I see the op as a foolish person and a set up to bring Bobby kennel down! Bobby take my advice. It's a set up. The pup is infected to bring ur kennel down.
hmmm, xana 101....the spiritual person...am also very sensitive enuff to understand the whole making of the film.(behind the scene)..PANSA O FURA PANSA JA...."Bobbysaxy is a controversial person here" I also subscribe to that..that is why when a topic like dis is thrown up...a lot of people with bad belle mind always put it on their head like 14unit course...but all the same xana101..u have spoken well.i cant accept such dog at the expense of my business...that dog already changed environment and prone to bring in any infection...I also said it from onset....it looked like a planned work...but if it was a planned work, I can confidently tell u that they have failed....
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Monopoly123(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
bobbysaxy:
hmmm, xana 101....the spiritual person...am also very sensitive enuff to understand the whole making of the film.(behind the scene)..PANSA O FURA PANSA JA...."Bobbysaxy is a controversial person here" I also subscribe to that..that is why when a topic like dis is thrown up...a lot of people with bad belle mind always put it on their head like 14unit course...but all the same xana101..u have spoken well.i cant accept such dog at the expense of my business...that dog already changed environment and prone to bring in any infection...I also said it from onset....it looked like a planned work...but if it was a planned work, I can confidently tell u that they have failed....
Planned or not planned, bad people or not. This has happened already ND shouldn't happen again cause it would continue to spoil your reputation, and u wouldn't want that.
Happy Sunday, God bless you. We've all been shouting on bobbsaxy since morning. OP too acted childish, if he really loves dogs, he should have kept that dog no matter what. It just showed that he really doesn't have feelings for animals.

4 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by pssd: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
I had to create this thread to comment on this issue.
I have met bobbysaxy before, bought a puppy from him. First of all, he is NOT a breeder, he is a marketer, I know his house. He is an instrumentalist. Secondly, what I observed is that, he had this puppy to market at the time this buyer approached him, he was too eager to sell that he DECEIVED the buyer into buying a Caucasian as a parlour dog. He clearly knew what the man meant buy a 'PARLOUR DOG'. Furthermore,he LIED the puppy was potty trained. I am a breeder as well, don't want to use my moniker to comment cos I don't want it to look like m doing this to him. Bobby DOESN'T know the history of most of the dogs he's selling. It's just business for him. The man wanted a potty trained parlour dog, a simple I DONT HAVE would have saved u all this name staining. Instead of selling a dog that will grow into a LION.

Now for the buyer, next time, if u wanna buy a dog and u are CONFUSED on your choice of breed, don't be in a rush to send money to some stranger telling you he has whatever you want. No breeder is an all_in_all. You can't have every dog. Instead, patiently look for someone around you, sit down and talk him. Make him understand what you really want. And I wanna see you as an heartless fellow for sending the puppy back without giving him/her enough days to rest. Sorry for your double LOSS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
pssd:
I have met bobbysaxy before, bought a puppy from him. First of all, he is NOT a breeder, he is a marketer, I know his house. He is an instrumentalist.

Only gullible people will believe that bobbysax is a breeder and has a kennel.

He's nothing but a guy who markets people's dogs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
pssd:
I have met bobbysaxy before, bought a puppy from him. First of all, he is NOT a breeder, he is a marketer, I know his house. He is an instrumentalist. Secondly, what I observed is that, he had this puppy to market at the time this buyer approached him, he was too eager to sell that he DECEIVED the buyer into buying a Caucasian as a parlour dog. He clearly knew what the man meant buy a 'PARLOUR DOG'. Furthermore,he LIED the puppy was potty trained. I am a breeder as well, don't want to use my moniker to comment cos I don't want it to look like m doing this to him. Bobby DOESN'T know the history of most of the dogs he's selling. It's just business for him. The man wanted a potty trained parlour dog, a simple I DONT HAVE would have saved u all this name staining. Instead of selling a dog that will grow into a LION.

Now for the buyer, next time, if u wanna buy a dog and u are CONFUSED on your choice of breed, don't be in a rush to send money to some stranger telling you he has whatever you want. No breeder is an all_in_all. You can't have every dog. Instead, patiently look for someone around you, sit down and talk him. Make him understand what you really want. And I wanna see you as an heartless fellow for sending the puppy back without giving him/her enough days to rest. Sorry for your double LOSS.

ur talking junks, first of all...u created a new account today 13th of november just to bring a fellow breeder down cos I checked ur profile to see and I discovered that u cud go tru that pain to register a new account...this is how far jealousy ,envy and hatred can drive a man...if u had invested such time in improving ur buisness, blive me u will be much more better in whatever ur doing.u said he is an instrumentalist...did u enrol bobbysaxy into any music school...he doesn't have a kennel but he has dogs to sell and he is deligent with his work.why not also sit down and plan how u can improve more on ur work since u call urself a breeder.u bought a dog from him but I dont know u and yet u disguise by opening another account to spoil him.that is wat I refer as a wickd person.so u went tru all that stress to create an account with username PSSD to disguise and bring ur fellow breeder kennel name down...chai humans are wicked.he was eager to sell a pup....did I force a pup on anybody...u must be a very bad person...kneel down and ask for GOD's mercy,ask him to give u the grace to be able to invest more time and this type of energy u used in typing this into ur buisness..also pray that he shud erase every spirit of envy and jealousy away completely from ur heart cos its not profitable...it makes a man completely stagnant...pray to GOD to give u a change of heart and mindset to spend extra effort improving ur work rather than trying to bring someone's else buisness down...wen u do all these, blive me u will see the way things will be turning out for the better for u...if u dont heed to my advice,just keep studying ur life,all u will discover is stagnation.

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
pssd:

He goes on trips frequently, he in the past also went with his former dog. You don't expect him to try that with a Caucasian.

I think it's time for the admins to close the thread.

The Dog is now in my care, I don't know him before neither does he. He gave me for free, he even at a time almost paid for the dog's transport.

What I observed actually pissed him off was manner of reply and insincerity only to find out he didn't get what he expected.

Almost everyone in his shoes would have got annoyed after coughing out 120k only to find out some claims aren't true. I don't think anybody is after your business

Note : When you say pedigree : It's means you know the dog's bloodline.

Note : In Nigeria's context , indoor dogs are Samoyed, ahpso, etc. Not Bull-dogs and Co. : they are outdoor dogs.

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by barcaboi(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
wapadunk:

Yes, this morning, it followed the first bus to Lagos.
still wish I was d 1 dat got her
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by dmode: 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
See as this oga take get better dog and see the type of stress people are putting an innocent pup through
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by logadims: 12:03am On Nov 14, 2016
wapadunk:

He goes on trips frequently, he in the past also went with his former dog. You don't expect him to try that with a Caucasian.

I think it's time for the admins to close the thread.

The Dog is now in my care, I don't know him before neither does he. He gave me for free, he even at a time almost paid for the dog's transport.

What I observed actually pissed him off was manner of reply and insincerity only to find out he didn't get what he expected.

Almost everyone in his shoes would have got annoyed after coughing out 120k only to find out some claims aren't true. I don't think anybody is after your business

Note : When you say pedigree : It's means you know the dog's bloodline.

Note : In Nigeria's context , indoor dogs are Samoyed, ahpso, etc. Not Bull-dogs and Co. : they are outdoor dogs.

let me be the first to book a puppy....... Freely have you received freely give...... Please, when she gives birth don't forget to give me one......

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by pssd: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2016
This monicker has served its purpose. No hard feeling Bobbysaxy, u don't like hearing the truth cos of your ego. If u knew d person behind this monicker, u will fight me and I don't want any fight with u, neither do I want you to have any bad thought towards me. But I have an advice for u, BE TRUTGLHFUL IN ALL YOU DO. Even the Caucasian pup I bought from u gave issues, but nothing I can do about it. And please you need to learn how to relate with your customers and clientele alike. God bles

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8months And 5weeks Old Ostrich Birds Available For Sale. / What's The Breed Name For Our Local Dogs? / Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.