Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 (23721 Views)

Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel For Sale...pedigree Adult Female Slant Gsd / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by pmadise(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2016
xana101:
Bobby is not wrong on this matter. I've been following this topic and u know Bobby being a controversial person on NL pet section. The op might be in for a set up. The pup might be infected and once Bobby takes it back all his dogs might start dying. Bobby my advice is don't take back that pup cos it's ur enemy at work. He told u d dog would grow to a lion, op do u keep lion indoor? Bobby plz charge d opp for defamation of ur character. I've not bought anything from Bobby and I don't think Bobby is a scam. I see the op as a foolish person and a set up to bring Bobby kennel down! Bobby take my advice. It's a set up. The pup is infected to bring ur kennel down.

@Xana this your comment is totally baseless, unconnected with what transpired and uncalled for. Let me take it that you didnt read the messages properly.

Needless for me to comment further since the issue is already sorted.

9 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by welzyj2(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2016
@op pls delete this thread since the mata has been settled

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2016
welzyj2:

Do we have any admin/moderator in the pet section?
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by miremoses(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2016
pmadise:

@Xana this your comment is totally baseless, unconnected with what transpired and uncalled for. Let me take it that you didnt read the messages properly.

Needless for me to comment further since the issue is already sorted.
like seriously, his post is a total crap,I first read what he wrote but didn't what to reply it,course its totally meaningless.

5 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by DidiLove1: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
welzyj2:

How do you expect people to learn from this experience if the thread is deleted? The thread has a lesson for both breeders and clients. It should not be deleted please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by welzyj2(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
wapadunk:

Do we have any admin/moderator in the pet section?

yea
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by welzyj2(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
DidiLove1:

How do you expect people to learn from this experience if the thread is deleted? The thread has a lesson for both breeders and clients. It should not be deleted please.

the topic should be changed to avoid tarnishing his reputation.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
DidiLove1:

You are right.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by AuntyLawyer: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
Thank God for this thread. Was about recommending this guy to someone cos I've seen his posts severally in the pet section. Will look for another breeder cannot come and shout. Please this thread should not be deleted! It will help other prospective buyers to be guided. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
AuntyLawyer:
Thank God for this thread. Was about recommending this guy to someone cos I've seen his posts severally in the pet section. Will look for another breeder cannot come and shout. Please this thread should not be deleted! It will help other prospective buyers to be guided. Thank you.
good luck aunty lawyer in ur search for another breeder...am very sure u will see some other post of dogs that were bought and delivered..this is one link.https://www.nairaland.com/3440169/visit-mr-val-kennel

And this is another link of testimonials from people that bought dogs and were delivered within 24hrs...no story at all...go tru those links...

https://www.nairaland.com/2872385/u-shout-halleluyah-wen-u...

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
AuntyLawyer:
good luck aunty lawyer in ur search for another breeder...am very sure u will see some other post of dogs that were bought and delivered..this is one link.

https://www.nairaland.com/3440169/visit-mr-val-kennel

And this is another link of testimonials from people that bought dogs and were delivered within 24hrs...no story at all...go tru those links...

https://www.nairaland.com/2872385/u-shout-halleluyah-wen-u...

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by AyobamiSky: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
I read through all the thread and i have to say; while it has been said that both parties have their faults,there is another issue ignored here
My question to some people here is this;
Wetin be una mata, una headache and wahala with Bobbysaxy?. Honestly it is one thing to hear an issue and another to be objective about it. A lot of you have unbridlled hate silenced in you towards this young man. Success is not anyone's sole property.the vexing inside most of u can b channeled to more fruitful endeavours. Sotey people wey no sabi talk respectfully tour siblings or friends turn expert in customer and human relations but y not na,sebi d best way to hide errors for timid people is to vehemently criticise and accuse another of similar thing.
Soon as this thread was created, it afford you the opportunity to spit all d dark gall in you. some of you have even gone ahead to say totally unrelated things n bring up unneccesary issues. Haba!!!.
See, right here is why indigenous companies do not find it easy to thrive,because your very neighbour is your antagonist. Bobby is this, Bobby is that, infact show us proof of dat,na him dey carry all dogs from russia, na musician, no b breeder, na middle man ,na everytn.infact na ds and dat.
In heaven's name, ds is a young man who though might have faults(bear in mind that u n i do as well), is growing a reputable biz.
So, a thread was created and the great Bobbysaxy was accused, next tin u rushed to try n get in on d action, i pity ur life. Listen to this basic truth; When all has been said and done, this will do him no harm. Y? ; Past sales n records will stand for him n he will only be better. but u; u will be frustrated.
I'm talking to u, the guy/babe full of hate
Like its said on NL; Bobbysaxy no hol ur destiny o,follow ur own hustle n sort ur personal hate issues dt u disguise as criticisms.
P.S. Reality n common sense warns that Bad belles are liable to die young

5 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by barcaboi(m): 1:22am On Nov 15, 2016
AyobamiSky:
I read through all the thread and i have to say; while it has been said that both parties have their faults,there is another issue ignored here
Wetin be una mata, una headache and wahala with Bobbysaxy?. Honestly it is one thing to hear an issue and another to be objective about it. A lot of you have unbridlled hate silenced in you towards this young man. Success is not anyone's sole property.the vexing inside most of u can b channeled to more fruitful endeavours. Sotey people wey no sabi talk respectfully tour siblings or friends turn expert in customer and human relations but y not na,sebi d best way to hide errors for timid people is to vehemently criticise and accuse another of similar thing.
Soon as this thread was created, it afford you the opportunity to spit all d dark gall in you. some of you have even gone ahead to say totally unrelated things n bring up unneccesary issues. Haba!!!.
See, right here is why indigenous companies do not find it easy to thrive,because your very neighbour is your antagonist. Bobby is this, Bobby is that, infact show us proof of dat,na him dey carry all dogs from russia, na musician, no b breeder, na middle man ,na everytn.infact na ds and dat.
In heaven's name, ds is a young man who though might have faults(bear in mind that u n i do as well), is growing a reputable biz.
So, a thread was created and the great Bobbysaxy was accused, next tin u rushed to try n get in on d action, i pity ur life. Listen to this basic truth; When all has been said and done, this will do him no harm. Y? ; Past sales n records will stand for him n he will only be better. but u; u will be frustrated.
Like its said on NL; Bobbysaxy no hol ur destiny o,follow ur own hustle n sort ur personal hate issues dt u disguise as criticisms.
don't go all sanctimonious on us....both parties have their faults.....the client didn't even google what a caucasian is and all everyone mentioned was poor customer relation that bobby has and the way he handles matters wch cld easily have prevented this.....don't start like deres a personal vendetta.....if d deal came out solid; it wldav added to bobbys repertoire. .....so calmly back off and learn from this episode. .....prospective clients cld be a key 2 u actually making it big and all u need is good customer skills......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by enoch273: 7:12am On Nov 15, 2016
Bobbysaxxy haters ve once again seen the opportunity they need to lash at him, even some reputable breeders wey dey jealous he deals

Bobby, no need to shout, go and receive the puppy after which send am 60k or deduct money for damages and move on.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by enoch273: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2016
AyobamiSky:

Baba I swear you ve said it all, you are a man of intellect, leave them haters, they will always ve sleepless nights on the man matter.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by loveson200: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2016
Hello guys,

I have personally spoken with Bobby on this matter and my conclusion is that there is more to this matter than meets the eyes. We can all come here and contribute but I think its just a case of misunderstanding from both parties which I believe in future can be sorted out without having to resort to posting online.

To all breeders in this house, I will like to say though, that a buy back possibility/policy should be part of our package when selling.

I have had two people that I recommended to Bobbysaxy that on arrival of the pups rejected their pups for reasons best known to them and Bobbysaxy received and replaced the pups (Ibadan to Enugu) and they were happy, so I don't know why this was different, (maybe the manner of approach of the customer - just guessing). Listen, I am not exonerating Bobby in this matter.

For me, though, Bobby is a gentleman that may have his short comings like everyone of us. I also feel the customer went too far to give out the pup for free. This is his hard earned 120K and he has the right to decide what to do with it, but I know he also took that decision in annoyance and I think with a little consultation from people he would have even been able to sell the pup for close to the amount he bought the pup, if not the exact amount or higher because the pup is definitely a quality pup

So to the customer: Please take it easy, make consultations before making major decisions and lets move on.

To Bobbysaxy: Customers are always right. We should always strive to please them - not some of them, but all of them.

Finally, as for delivery and quality of agreed product, I think Bobbysaxy is still top notch. Even the almighty Shadow the destroyer was sold by him.

Links to testimonies just to mention a few:

https://www.nairaland.com/3440169/visit-mr-val-kennel

https://www.nairaland.com/2872385/u-shout-halleluyah-wen-u

https://www.nairaland.com/2938406/shadow-destroyer

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Cujo007: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Coldplay007:
lol. foolish OP.. who can guarantee that a 7 weeks puppy is potty trained? Potty training is also enviroment based.. A puppy potty trained in 1 house will mess up in the next house esp after a 10 hr journey...

OP is a big goat if I he actually sent that puppy back without guaranteeing that Bobby will collect it back..
You should never ever keep a puppy...

Bobby saxy played by the rules jus5 that he was a little enthusiastic to sell the dog.. Sorry Coldplay but I think u r wrong. No one can guarantee a potty trained dog @ 7wks, however d buyer didn't know that. It was up to a seller of repute to enlighten him on this n let him make his choice. It's called "informed consent". U give d buyer all d details on wat to expect from d dog, especially as d buyer is a novice, and let him decide. Even after sales, there's nothing wrong with the seller/breeder following up with calls to ensure all is well with d dog n its new home

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
enoch273:
Bobbysaxxy haters ve once again seen the opportunity they need to lash at him, even some reputable breeders wey dey jealous he deals

Bobby, no need to shout, go and receive the puppy after which send am 60k or deduct money for damages and move on.
I wonder when Nigerians started reasoning like this. Anyone that criticises, even with good points, is termed an hater.

What's there to hate about Bobbysaxy?

Is he better than other people on pet section whose kennels we've seen while his is invisible?

Is he better than @bsquaredkennels Ajartodarboerboels.com , Asiwajuboerboels.com , Petlove kennels, Toks kennels, HIS kennels etc?

Those are all reputable breeders with verifiable websites and good customer relations. They don't even sell puppies to customers without questioning to know whether you are capable of caring for their dog.

Yet, someone has the effrontery to say we are all jealous of Bobby. Because of what?

If he feels people hate him so much when he's not Bill Gates, then you all need to tell him to check himself.

12 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
I wonder when Nigerians started reasoning like this. Anyone that criticises, even with good points, is termed an hater.

Is he better than other people on pet section whose kennels we've seen while his is invisible?

Is he better than @bsquaredkennels Ajartodarboerboels.com , Asiwajuboerboels.com , Petlove kennels, Toks kennels, HIS kennels etc?

Those are all reputable breeders with verifiable websites and good customer relations. They don't even sell puppies to customers without questioning to know whether you are capable of caring for their dog.

Yet, someone has the effrontery to say we are all jealous of Bobby. Because of what?

If he feels people hate him so much when he's not Bill Gates, then you all need to tell him to check himself.

You just killed it.

10 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

bros all theses ur saying is junks....we all have different goals and aspirations....wen u talk about dog breeding/ marketing in nigeria and beyound the u cant count bobbysaxy kennel out...so what are talking about...am very sure u dont know that bobbysaxy kennel plays a big impact and role in the dog industry...maybe u shud check out for our street credibility

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
bobbysaxy:
bros all theses ur saying in junks....we all have different goals and aapirations....wen u talk about dog breeding in nigeria and beyond the u can count bobbysaxy kennel out...so what are talking about...am very sure u dont know that bobbysaxy kennel plays a big impact and role in the dog industry...maybe u shud check for out street credibility
No one hates you...and don't over inflate whatever importance you think you have, cos the names I mentioned above have far better than that.

Your confrontational attitude is making me feel like saying more, but that would be giving your irrational fans something to say.

10 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
No one hates you...and don't over inflate whatever importance you think you have, cos the names I mentioned above have far better than that.

Your confrontational attitude is making me feel like saying more, but that would be giving your irrational fans something to say.
hello u are just an hater...period...u are the only one that knows that bobbysaxy kennel is a dog marketer...puppy miller...u are also the only one that knows that those other kennel are better of...what is ur stress.why are creating some kind of confusion here...all those kennels have their fans and I have mine...the sky is wide enuff for everyone who has wings to fly.all those kennel u mentioned....there is none of them that doesnt know bobbysaxy's kennel...bros drop ur hate and dont take dis issue to personal

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
bobbysaxy:
hello u are just an hater...period...u are the only one that knows that bobbysaxy kennel is a dog marketer...puppy miller...u are also the only one that knows that those other kennel are better of...what is ur stress.why are creating some kind of confusion here...all those kennels have their fans and I have mine...the sky is wide enuff for everyone who has wings to fly.all those kennel u mentioned....there is none of them that doesnt know bobbysaxy's kennel...bros drop ur hate and dont take dis issue to personal
Thanks for calling me an hater.
Thanks for stating that you are not a marketer but a breeder without kennel proof.
And thanks for knowing them all.

I take my leave, before I get called something worse than a hater.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Am actually enjoying this, very soon we will do kennel competition Here, and a winner will emerge. When guys will showcase their collections

Till then, make I sip my kunu.

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by enoch273: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

Finally you ve said it yourself you are jealous, instead of me to buy from these amateurs you mentioned, I will import the breed I want.

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Lavendra(f): 12:01am On Nov 16, 2016
AuntyLawyer:

first of all, the post has a misleading title, the op wasn't scamed, the dog was delivered to him with pet accessories worth 10,000 what breeder does that? when I bought my dog I wasn't given accessories. I wasn't there I didn't see everything that happened but that Caucasian that was sold to the OP was of fantastic quality and he just dashed it away just like that? I'll kill to have a dog of that quality... there are many breeders but many Dont have quality breeds... anyone that wants dogs of good quality always go to bobbysaxy because he always has what they want and there has been no complains so far about the quality of the breed he sells, I've seen praises... another thing, any dog can be a parlor breed, it can be a rott, gsd, BB or a Caucasian it all depends on how the owner trains it... Even a potty trained dogs can make mistakes due to change of environment all the OP had to do was to give the dog a few more trainings and things would have gone well instead he gave out such a sweet quality...

4 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Lavendra(f): 12:13am On Nov 16, 2016
wapadunk:

He goes on trips frequently, he in the past also went with his former dog. You don't expect him to try that with a Caucasian.

I think it's time for the admins to close the thread.

The Dog is now in my care, I don't know him before neither does he. He gave me for free, he even at a time almost paid for the dog's transport.

What I observed actually pissed him off was manner of reply and insincerity only to find out he didn't get what he expected.

Almost everyone in his shoes would have got annoyed after coughing out 120k only to find out some claims aren't true. I don't think anybody is after your business

Note : When you say pedigree : It's means you know the dog's bloodline.

Note : In Nigeria's context , indoor dogs are Samoyed, ahpso, etc. Not Bull-dogs and Co. : they are outdoor dogs.

you were given a dog of such sweet quality for free and you are still asking for pedigree even as OP and bobbysaxy are trying to clear their misunderstanding I dont get you? my dear be happy you have such quality in your hands. OP said he wanted a fierce dog, is Samoyed or Lhasa fierce? he also told OP that the dog would grow very big in fact be glad you have the dog and stop making matters worse by asking for pedigree...

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2016
Lavendra:

you were given a dog of such sweet quality for free and you are still asking for pedigree even as OP and bobbysaxy are trying to clear their misunderstanding I dont get you? my dear be happy you have such quality in your hands. OP said he wanted a fierce dog, is Samoyed or Lhasa fierce? he also told OP that the dog would grow very big in fact be glad you have the dog and stop making matters worse by asking for pedigree...

Am happy! Thought he had it before, cause I saw pedigree in the dog's advert from imported parents. didn't mean any harm by asking. I had since kept quiet since I know otherwise. Am not in the position to demand. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2016
This is #CHAMPION at 8weeks

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by pmadise(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2016
Lavendra:

A pedigree dog is and remains a pedigree if documents are provided whether given free or purchased so what are we not talking? For me, i cant buy or take a dog that is not pedigree even if I want to keep as a pet indoor.

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by pmadise(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2016
@Bobby this is PM and I trust you know me.

Again I'm glad that this is almost sorted though it doesn't look satisfactory to all parties which shouldn't be the minutest of your worry. This sort of acrimony is uncalled for in any business venture. I wont go into details but there is no way you wont take at least 90% of the blame and that is to me.

I wish you all the very best.

Thank you.

PM

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Breed Name For Our Local Dogs? / 8months And 5weeks Old Ostrich Birds Available For Sale. / Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.