Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) (47236 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by nairalandtroll2: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
ivyy:

Laff wan kee me for this thread. Beg me to go to bed biko.
go and sleep and wait till next 50k contest next year.

1 Like

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Demonn: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
cashmoney02:

Need I reply this??....
Definitely NO!....

I have been vindicated.....who'd waste his seconds replyinq a "supposed troll" that steals everythinq from qooqle....even his moniker...

Are those childish remarks supposed to offend me? undecided

Your post is biased and full of aimless crap!

when you were composing this crap from the "hole behind you"

You just needed cheap, non-profitable traffic for this aimless trash that wont help anyone!

i will ignore your childish outburst! i have younger ones i understand!
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
nairalandtroll2:
Ladies defender on Nl,others are fucking these ladies while your job is defending them just to get there numbers and be happy,yet you want to tell me your problem is ordinary?

shocked shocked...

I am a believer, I don't fornicate! cool smiley
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

That special kinda duvet cheesy. I dey weigh my options sha, Berlyn or Ivyy. Abeg no near any of em lipsrsealed
back off my women. angry I dey DJ cuppy for you. Now you here again. Ha! Kilode? Edakun cry cry
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by ivyy(f): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
nairalandtroll2:

I'm no sleeping Beauty nau grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

Oshogbo weed wey dos winsh don hex sad. Well, what can the righteous do ? grin. Let's chau

cheesy cheesy cheesy... Thats my nigga...

Abeg you sabi how to go offline from romance section? embarassed embarassed
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by stealth12: 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Demonn:

You stand out like a bast*rd on Fathers Day!

You have a mind like the contents of a "plain" brown envelope

You are a deucedly repulsive ignoramus and a rotten orgasm faking malodorous marinade of sweat and fear!

You are an irredeemably perverted subhuman and a preposterous Internet-addicted personification of vulgarity!

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
ivyy:

Laff wan kee me for this thread. Beg me to go to bed biko.

The thread suppose be warzone but e kan turn out to be comedy show cheesy. Chill till 11:30 before you enter bed joor.
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
back off my women. angry I dey DJ cuppy for you. Now you here again. Ha! Kilode? Edakun cry cry

You don collect all the girls na....

Leaving us with fellow niggas angry

Thanks sad
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Dj cuppy na mumu, she don leave me follow dat otu wey no sabi play ball. Oya make we toss coin for em, head or tail ?
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
TEVLI:
na thah one be the original weed nah.... I wan mad small

If you wan mad well well, kuku take Burundi weed cheesy grin
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what? Are you gonna be romantic or play hard to get?

lol... stop acting like you didnt get my point undecided keep changing like hamatern leaf
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

You don collect all the girls na....

Leaving us with fellow niggas angry

Thanks sad
Hahahahahaha now this is funny. I'll gladly bless you and mrcork coming together cheesy tongue tongue

I'm engaged bro. Nov 26 is the day. Come one, come all
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by cashmoney02: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Demonn:

Are those childish remarks supposed to offend me? undecided

Your post is biased and full of aimless crap!

when you were composing this crap from the "hole behind you"

You just needed cheap, non-profitable traffic for this aimless trash that wont help anyone!

i will ignore your childish outburst! i have younger ones i understand!

Sometimes in life....

Failure sets in....and qo....

Just man up niqqa.....I just can't waste my words anymore....

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy... Thats my nigga...

Abeg you sabi how to go offline from romance section? embarassed embarassed

i no know ooh, make we ask Mynd ?
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Demonn: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
nairalandtroll2:

[size=18pt]Smellinganus. I caught you [/size]
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Rosche: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
saintCaligula:
listen you son of a malnourished hipopotemus...
I don't cloud my words with dictionary terms..
I go beyond boundaries and i solidify my own terms...
offcourse this is what a chinko brain like yours will never grasp...
you are nothing but a product of anal rape from a bicycle repairer...
little wonder you reason like a slowpoke..
Tonight i will gladly take you to hell if you make me....
even the worthless canou driver you call a father will reject you.
Bîtch please, If you cannot construct correct grammatical sentences don't bother staring a "vie" with me.
Humans in their right senses would indicate and imply their minds, but you an uncouth crabby lost would rather be maneuvered by your faulty cognition spilling codswallops to further exaggerate "its" falsified propaganda.
Ever wondered why you appear to have defiled stinky unkempt dreadlocks in your picture as an infant?
Your mum was rigorously raped by a celestial pastor due to her hunting for a remedy to her constant still birth!
Rancorous internet privileged arthropod!

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

If you wan mad well well, kuku take Burundi weed cheesy grin
i need testimony of person wey don try this one b4
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

Dj cuppy na mumu, she don leave me follow dat otu wey no sabi play ball. Oya make we toss coin for em, head or tail ?
you see something. If you'd let us mapped out a plan to defeat her. Just look how we both lost her to that boxer turned football training material
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
Berlynn:

lol... stop acting like you didnt get my point undecided keep changing like hamatern leaf
I no dey understand biko. Make me
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hahahahahaha now this is funny. I'll gladly bless you and mrcork coming together cheesy tongue tongue

I'm engaged bro. Nov 26 is the day. Come one, come all

Gerrarahia Mehn... you don't mean it cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Is she Black, White, Latino, Asian...??

I know you love em white cheesy
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I no dey understand biko. Make me

lol you will never understand.. sweet dreams
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
As if having sonofmark is not enough, another person go open sonofadam. Make mesef kuku just go open SonOfJudas lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

i no know ooh, make we ask Mynd ?

Lol cheesy... Make I go back night vigil, prayer don start...

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Maxi112: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
ivyy:

I'm no sleeping Beauty nau grin grin grin.
go and sleep this thread isn't safe for you
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by handsam(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
stealth12:

Handsam, you are a wasted fool!!!You pilfered disses from Google and now this.Whoever is your tutor should have been an abortion. You are an idiot .A slowpoke of the highest order. Dehydrated rock hard stupid. Hide your head in shame son.Bastardsss..
Cashmoney02, stop wasting your time with this dumb cretin.

Oh come on, Now this?
Do you guys never get tired?
Like I said earlier, I am just here to observe and not to diss.
Whoever is dissing cash money is doing so on his own will.
Period!
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Gerrarahia Mehn... you don't mean it cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Is she Black, White, Latino, Asian...??

I know you love em white cheesy

I am bro. She's actually naija. No jokes. Yoruba. That's all I can say for now grin grin shouldn't reveal more
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you see something. If you'd let us mapped out a plan to defeat her. Just look how we both lost her to that boxer turned football training material

Chai na true sha, na money bend me like crayfish angry. Oya epp me now, I want to marry Ivy.y and i need money for bride price. Edakun Epp me.
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

Chai na true sha, na money bend me like crayfish angry. Oya epp me now, I want to marry Ivy.y and i need money for bride price. Edakun Epp me.
you can have mamagee for free. No bride price needed. Just sign paper say you go take care of her cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by nairalandtroll2: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

shocked shocked...

I am a believer, I don't fornicate! cool smiley

Boy fix yourself with something meaningful other than defending ladies here while your fellow men fuvking this good for nothing bitches here don't give a damn about them in here.any lady that make herself vulnerable should face the music..not for you to jump in defense of them,that is very awkward.
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by handsam(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
Btw, I don't steal disses!
It's obvious that dude is stealing disses.
Oh well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.