Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) (47435 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
Maxi112:
go and sleep this thread isn't safe for you

undecided You get odeshi abi ?
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Maxi112: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
EmperorLee:
As if having sono.fmark is not enough, another person go open sonof.adam. Make mesef kuku just go open SonOfJudas lipsrsealed
what about sonofnebuchadnezzar? na that one I won answer grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
nairalandtroll2:

Boy fix yourself with something meaningful other than defending ladies here while your fellow men fuvking this good for nothing bitches here don't give a damn about them in here.any lady that make herself vulnerable should face the music..not for you to jump in defense of them,that is very awkward.

Ok sir... I have taken note!!

#Peace cool
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Maxi112:
what about sonofnebuchadnezzar? na that one I won answer grin

Hahahahahhaha Nna abeg epp me open am. I wan take am troll Mynd.

SonOfJudas cheesy
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I am bro. She's actually naija. No jokes. Yoruba. That's all I can say for now grin grin shouldn't reveal more

I guess the main Activity would be in Lagos smiley

Let me know If I can find a suitable bride among the bridal train cheesy

Abeg keep me posted oo cheesy
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Maxi112: 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

undecided You get odeshi abi ?
niga. I carry container this night yet no sleep

god have mercy
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

SonOfJudas cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy... I wan open alternate!!

Pricknogetwater cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Maxi112: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

SonOfJudas cheesy
must I be the one to open it? dude na for mynd body your weed won push you go?

my hand no dey
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pheeeeew! angry

Cc myndddd44 undecided
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by nairalandtroll2: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Demonn:

[size=18pt]Smellinganus. I caught you [/size]
What is this one saying? caught who on what? my friend go sleep and stop hallucinating.
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you can have mamagee for free. No bride price needed. Just sign paper say you go take care of her cheesy cheesy

Chaiii You get evil mind. Chaii, infact for this full nairaland, na you hate me pass. Why you no kuku put poison for my drink sef, that one for better.
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

I guess the main Activity would be in Lagos smiley

Let me know If I can find a suitable bride among the bridal train cheesy

Abeg keep me posted oo cheesy
yea. It is. But don't forget to come with you a bride for the groom. Cuz as e stand so, the bride never certain o cheesy cheesy I was thinking ivyy would be, but emperorlee is ready to crumble it
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy... I wan open alternate!!

Pricknogetwater cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy You no need to break any rule before mynd go ban am grin
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by DragYouToHell: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ls0fdk:
lol, weak structured expletives.

Worse is the cowardly mask, wore to troll
Everybody wants to troll seems the motto nowadays. grin
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Maxi112:
must I be the one to open it? dude na for mynd body your weed won push you go?

my hand no dey

cheesy e go ban me till 2078 grin
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

cheesy You no need to break any rule before mynd go ban am grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy.... We don get prickgetshoulder already na...

piercedclt, totowater cheesy

God forgive romance section cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yea. It is. But don't forget to come with you a bride for the groom. Cuz as e stand so, the bride never certain o cheesy cheesy I was thinking ivyy would be, but emperorlee is ready to crumble it

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Warris all these na
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Maxi112: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Pheeeeew! angry

Cc myndddd44 undecided
calling your bf like always.

have fun cool
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
Donald Trump won the highest position on earth(U.S President) without any experience, yet all these chicken firms that pays "CHANGE" will ask a young graduate for 10 years experience.
The thunder that will fire them is still at shiloh camp doing fasting!!
Nonsense!!! angry angry
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

A nairalander kills Groom(also a nairalander) at his wedding to another nairalander.

Naso e go dey front page undecided
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by nairalandtroll2: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
ivyy:

I'm no sleeping Beauty nau grin grin grin.

you announced your sleep
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

Chaiii You get evil mind. Chaii, infact for this full nairaland, na you hate me pass. Why you no kuku put poison for my drink sef, that one for better.
hahahahah! E never reach that one na. Mamagee is gorgeous and she's a wifey material. My brother, na these troublesome girls you want? Don't you prefer a girl that will only rant and complain on Internet? Ha! Don't you see how her BF keeps her at home and goes out with her car and cash car? What else do you want? cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

A nairalander kills Groom(also a nairalander) at his wedding to another nairalander.

Naso e go dey front page undecided
ahswear e go trend cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Amen cheesy
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Warris all these na
I am sorry sir. I work with faith. I have faith bigger than mustered seed. I believe I'll get a bride on or before 26

With God on my side, ITS POSSIBLE
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

Amen cheesy

Night Man... Work Tomorrow cool
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I am sorry sir. I work with faith. I have faith bigger than mustered seed. I believe I'll get a bride on or before 26

With God on my side, ITS POSSIBLE

cheesy cheesy cheesy... No Probs!!

I will put you in my prayers. cheesy

#NIGHT #SAFE
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Maxi112: 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

cheesy e go ban me till 2078 grin
that guy use ban baff me grin

I got a compelling evidence to nail him down, I'd show you behind the curtain

(screen shots)
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahah! E never reach that one na. Mama gee is gorgeous and she's a wifey material. My brother, na these troublesome girls you want? Don't you prefer a girl that will only rant and complain on Internet? Ha! Don't you see how her BF keeps her at home and goes out with her car and cash car? What else do you want? cheesy cheesy

If mama gee be d last option, i go enter major seminary or make i kuku turn to Eunuch

STFUareyouGod:
ahswear e go trend cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank God say you know, so BACK OFF
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy... No Probs!!

I will put you in my prayers. cheesy

#NIGHT #SAFE
God will remember you too bro

Jah bless!
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by handsam(m): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Chai! grin grin grin
Re: Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Maxi112:
that guy use ban baff me grin

I got a compelling evidence to nail him down, I'd show you behind the curtain

(screen shots)

For real ? Oya make we retire go that way sharpzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply)

Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.