Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée (61756 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by NosaHenry(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bisjosh:
grin grin

Now i know why igbo ladies despise yoruba women.

They are always after our men angry shocked

Tot they say igbo men take care of their women so why our men?! embarassed tongue

Did you read the post with your ass or what

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by OILSOUP: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
NosaHenry:

Did you read the post with your ass or what

U WANT MAKE THE ODOUR DESTROY THE COMPUTER SCREEN?

6 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
WhiteShark1:
Wise peeps are getting hooked across tribal borders and some peeps are here exhibiting their silliness as if they don't know that we all from the same source...
HML to the wise couple o jare

No one is against inter tribal marriage, just that you have to make sure the cultural differences would not hinder your family in the long run. We've heard stories of wives absconding with her children because of circumcision and tribal mark issues on this same nairaland. Life doesn't begin and end in Lagos u know.

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Godwin616: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bisjosh:
grin grin

Now i know why igbo ladies despise yoruba women.

They are always after our men angry shocked

Tot they say igbo men take care of their women so why our men?! embarassed tongue
LOL. Bishjosh you will not kill me with laughter.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Professorfrisky: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

Me I won't let my child marry afonja oh..

It won't work...

Those alamajiri asslickers..
no wonder Igbos chicks wont stop fucking afonja boys.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
I don't think this lady is an Igbo woman, she looks like Calabar gurl.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Professorfrisky: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jadeite:

Igbo ladies dey use food dey confuse una men!! They get hooked after taking a break from the constant " omi obe", Igbo ladies are naturally clean with nice complexions..
with their hairy chests and yam legs. yoruba girls rock. like for yoruba girls.

16 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by theripper3: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yoruba girls are like the scum of the earth, everybody just dey reject them.

Even their ajasekpokikpoki brothers don tire for their bad culinary skills and poor hygiene.

Sucks to be an adeola, bisi or kemi.

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Godwin616: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
gurunlocker:
Yoruba and Igbo don't really have problem in real life.... we only have problem on NL...

HML....
Don't mind the nairaland youths. Am close to 50yrs presently and my mum is from the East while Dad is Yoruba. Imagine as far back as 50 yrs ago they have gotten married across ethic boundary and now they have grand children.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Professorfrisky: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
OILSOUP:
SO YORUBAS DON EVENTUALLY TURN NAIRALAND TO ADVERTISEMENT SITE FOR MARRYING IGBO.

MAKE I TELL UNA NOW, MAKE BODY NO SWEET UNA REACH MY DOOR, MY FAMILY NO DEY MARRY YORUBA. NO HISTORY OF SUCH MARRIAGE IN MY FAMILY.
your family is osu

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by waternopassgari: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Godwin616:

Don't mind the nairaland youths. Am close to 50yrs presently and my mum is from the East while Dad is Yoruba. Imagine as far back as 50 yrs ago they have gotten married across ethic boundary and now they have grand children.

u are a post war casualty. product of biafra surrender. born by mistake.

if the british never came to africa, u will not exist.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Professorfrisky: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
theripper3:
igbo girls are like the scum of the earth, everybody just dey want them cos they just need money to take care of poverty that is rife in their families.

Even their drug/criminal brothers don tire for their bad manners, wide pussy and hairy chest.

Sucks to be an ada, nnenna or lovina

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by peacereign: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
theripper3:
igbo girls are like the scum of the earth, everybody just dey want them cos they just need money to take care of poverty that is rife in their families.

Even their drug/criminal brothers don tire for their bad manners, wide pussy and hairy chest.

Sucks to be an ada, nnenna or lovina

abeg shut up o jare, they are scum but u leave ur free bride price yoruba women to head across the river niger to igboland and pay all that bride price for something u get free in your place.

yoruba be deceivers since 1960.

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
safarigirl:
lol....enter girls hostel one day, you'll understand.
..those ones in the hostel are still in their teens en majority of them are having their first feel of freedom without the watchful eyes of their parents so I don't factor them in my equation...I meant mature ladies in their late twenties to mid-thirties..my cousin recently got married to one so I know what I'm talking about...
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
[s]
OBTSubtle:
undecided

It won't work...

[/s]
Oloribu grin

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by adefizzy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
I don't see a Yoruba guy and igbo fiancee in that picture, I only see two lovely people in love with each other.

Must you people always refer to the ethnic part of everything?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by peacereign: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
adefizzy:
I don't see a Yoruba guy and igbo fiancee in that picture, I only see two lovely people in love with each other.

Must you people always refer to the ethnic part of everything?

nairaland is an ethnic jingoist site. they are running advertisement so yoruba men that are fed up of being yorubas can marry igbo and start converting to igbos.

wen one generation of yoruba men produce half igbo children and their women end up in places like ghana and the north, e go clear 4 their eye.

igbo guys are notorious for marrying from their tribe so all their children will be full blooded igbos. hausa men marry from their tribe, it is only yoruba men that want to convert from yoruba to igbo.

that is wen they are not converting from men to women.

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by danbrowndmf(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mimzyy:
Conjugal bliss forever.

Is it just me or does the guy look more like a Yoruba demon guy and the lady on the other hand looks like a igbo chic?
just dnt tell anybody what i'm about to tell you. 'whisper in her ear' *YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL*
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by freemandela4(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
some peeps need to grow up
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by kinibigdeal(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Are you married?
StarBukola:
so una mate dey wed, una dey here dey talk Igbo n Yoruba whala. dont go and find husband/wife. small time now una go dey talk about unity, yeye people.... HML!! the very best!
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by orimsamsam(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
peacereign:

abeg shut up o jare, they are scum but u leave ur free bride price yoruba women to head across the river niger to igboland and pay all that bride price for something u get free in your place.

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by orimsamsam(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
peacereign:

e pain ammmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
OILSOUP:
SO YORUBAS DON EVENTUALLY TURN NAIRALAND TO ADVERTISEMENT SITE FOR MARRYING IGBO.

MAKE I TELL UNA NOW, MAKE BODY NO SWEET UNA REACH MY DOOR, MY FAMILY NO DEY MARRY YORUBA. NO HISTORY OF SUCH MARRIAGE IN MY FAMILY.
Flat head osu and their wayward thinking...ibo women are just too easy to get for yoruba men..
There are many igbo women that has forsworn that their body is for yoruba men.
There are also ur women that only wanted yoruba men..many of them hs gotten their hearts broken in d process. have u heard of yoruba demons bf? ibo ladies started it by natrating their ordeals of dating some yoruba men they once love.

myself have dated igbo ladies before..and they love me like crazy... u can't stop it bro unless u will kill ur sisters bf they come across an afonja man.

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Flashh: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

It won't work...

Take a look at how you are disgracing your family,tribe and yourself.

I don't know what you people are still waiting for in Yorubas country(Nigeria), since you chose not to have anything with them.

Tribalism will give you heart attack. Douchebag.

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

It won't work...

grin The fine girl surely is wise. She has tasted both honey and bitter Kola and She's wise enough to know which one is sweet.
My only prayer for her which also is my fear is she Should not dare born pickin with flat head for my brother. Na I'm go vex me pass. or pickin with Ojukokoro because it runs in the blood.

Their children will not grow up to join spoiling the image of Nigeria in Jesus Name.

Can Hear a sounding amen. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by STENON(f): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
Happy married life to them.

I love inter-tribal marriage.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Gabrielo7125(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
marry igbo woman in this present trying time in nigeria?? that guy is strong pocketically!!!
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

It won't work...

grin The fine girl surely is wise. She has tasted both honey and bitter Kola and She's wise enough to know which one is sweet.
My only prayer for her which also is my fear is she Should not dare born pickin with flat head for my brother. Na I'm go vex me pass. or pickin with Ojukokoro because it runs in the blood.

Their children will not grow up to join spoiling the image of Nigeria in Jesus Name.

Can I Hear a sounding amen. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by OILSOUP: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Flat head osu and their wayward thinking...ibo women are just too easy to get for yoruba men..
There are many igbo women that has forsworn that their body is for yoruba men.
There are also ur women that only wanted yoruba men..many of them hs gotten their hearts broken in d process. have u heard of yoruba demons bf? ibo ladies started it by natrating their ordeals of dating some yoruba men they once love.
myself have dated igbo ladies before..and they love me like crazy... u can't stop it bro unless u will kill ur sisters nf they come across afonja men.

GO AND BURY UR HEAD IN SHAME. I WILL NEVER MARRY YOUR YORUBA WOMEN.

CONTINUE TO TAKE PRIDE IN ASSOCIATION WITH OUR FEMALE HALF.

SHAME WE CANNOT SAY SAME FOR YOUR YORUBA FEMALE HALF.

NOBODY WANTS THEM AND U STILL MAKE UP LESS THAN 2% OF MARRIAGES TO IGBO WOMEN, WHILST IGBO MEN MAKE UP 97%. NUMBERS DONT LIE. IGBO WOMEN ARE IGBO MEN.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by moghulis: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yoruba women wetin dey happen nahcheesy
MEANWHILE YESTERDAY:

tolu: what is it now temi?
temitope: don't you like me anymore?
tolu: what do you mean?
temitope: I think you don't like me anymore
tolu: ha my temi of course I like you—I mean I love you. You are all I think about every time I'm away.
temitope: Away with Chioma ba
*tolu looks stiff and swallows hard*
tolu: Chioma? Which Chioma? Where are you getting—
temitope: please stop...oh you think I didn't see you at their house the other day, how happy you looked, you were busy smiling to everything she said. You think I'm a fool you can just play with—
tolu: No temi it is not what you think.
*he tries to touch her*
temitope: don't touch me! don't you dare come near me you lying bastard. This is the end, I repeat, the end of our friendship. don't even think of apologizing cos I'm done here, idiot!
*she storms off, bangs the door after her*
*tolu waits a while until her footsteps couldn't be heard in the passage*
tolu: Yes, yeapie! My Chioma! Yes!
*he reaches wildly for his phone on the bed, looks at it with no purpose and throws it up and at the same time shoots himself off the bed. In a spin, he looses himself in a wild dancing and singing*
tolu: No be you I carry come but na you I go carry goooo, Chioma Woju o!
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
I need an Afonja lady to MATCHET my heart now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.