Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée (61738 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 14, 2016
Beautiful Couple
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by LecciGucci: 1:25am On Nov 14, 2016
solasoulmusic:
Beautiful Couple

Dat could be us seems you are a yoruba chick, so lets replicate the opposite cheesy
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Valprof: 1:34am On Nov 14, 2016
Bisjosh:
grin grin

Now i know why igbo ladies despise yoruba women.

They are always after our men angry shocked

Tot they say igbo men take care of their women so why our men?! embarassed tongue
I understand ur pain.....ME SEF NO LYK IBO GALS.....dy fine pass ur sisters
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Valprof: 1:37am On Nov 14, 2016
Danfuster:

[size=50pt]Another disgruntled vile hate filled bigoted liberal Fool-Aid intoxicated brain dead Branch Ipobian ... SMH! undecided [/size]
.........SEEN BAN MATERIAL.....bt dy wont see it
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Valprof: 1:41am On Nov 14, 2016
Iamhatey:
Wise ones are finding Love and happiness regardless of tribe WHILE the rëtàrds are finding fault with another.

I will marry anywhere I find love. All I'm after is happiness.

Happy married life guys. You made a good choice girl wink wink
talk is cheap.....love feeds on trust.....afonja do not have it

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:45am On Nov 14, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

Me I won't let my child marry afonja oh..

It won't work...

Those alamajiri asslickers..

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:48am On Nov 14, 2016
Valprof:
.........SEEN BAN MATERIAL.....bt dy wont see it
lol go ban am yasef naaaa...gerrahia mehnnnn...quote all ipobic ipobian comments here for ban and prove the lad wrong dat ur arse isnt bigoted .
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by nightmile: 2:53am On Nov 14, 2016
Amelian:

It's the other way round.
Yoruba guys are going all out for igbo ladies.

Igbo ladies are now wise and afraid cos their me are crude, they use their wives for money rituals or at worst die in jail as a result of drug trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by beautiful232(f): 3:03am On Nov 14, 2016
lol...so people still talk bout tribe when its comes to love??
well...ma hubby is definitely gonna be a Yoruba man!! copied?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 14, 2016
The OP is a fuctard, what is the point of "... Akin and his Igbo fiancee." Na new tin for ya village?
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 14, 2016
Bisjosh:
grin grin

Tot they say igbo men take care of their women so why our men?! embarassed tongue
Na una men de run leave una.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 14, 2016
Professorfrisky:
with their hairy chests and yam legs. yoruba girls rock. like for yoruba girls.

Hairy legs(natural) and hairy, bushy Pu**y which wan better pass? Yoruba girls wey dey fear shaving stick..Their armpits always unshaved.. Igbo girls any day please!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 14, 2016
Ice4jez:
Igbo the most confused people in the world, dey hate Yoruba and hause but they can't do without DOS people, when I was staying in kano and riot happen and they killed many non indigene, many IBO left d state but guess wat dey came back , y cos at home dey saw hell.
Igbo are like parasite they hate u but need u to survive. those guys that hatee are those that have never left the East.
IBO people that can't leave with each other, u go to the market and u see how they don't trust their own people but u come here and talk trash.
alway lick the ijaw people ass cos they need dem in their Stu,pid iPod country.
Wtf ? Wtf you really saying?? Igbo's are not bigots like Yorubas!!!They fear nothing,An average Yoruba will never agree to cross the South Western States,why?? Cos of their nature!! Igbos go anywhere! They do their sh** and progress..
Yorubas like conspiracy! The are always betraying and backbiting! During my days at UI, all you would hear a Yoruba girl say is " Omo Igbo this", "Omo Igbo that" Always bothered about what the Igbos are doing..Some even went as far as saying ,Igbo women are beautiful because of their rivers and some of Us are ogbanjes...Imagine the Inferiority!

P.S- In this recession,how many Yoruba Lords have helped Nigeria?? They spend the peanuts on punnani...Check out what the Igbos are doing..Even with your over obsession with Education,has any Yoruba man being able to create an automobile line like Innoson motors
You guys scream Drugs and Ritualism,abeg who invented Yahoo+?? No be una Yoruba brothers.??
Please fall back!!

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2016
sinaj:
get ready to chain her legs tongue
So u're d' Sinaj? controversial Sinaj Nice pix
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Judgement118(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2016
Gud 1 kudos
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by rodimus(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2016
Bisjosh:
grin grin

From your pix,you are quite old enough to be more sensible!!!!
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by ODAVI(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2016
Bisjosh, Please what state are you from?
Bisjosh:
grin grin

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by MirabelArode(f): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2016
yoruba men run after Igbo women because of the serious putrid odour that yoruba women carry about.

Nobody want a yoruba lady, except the stinking tajus, kamorudeen from the deepest part of oshogbo. Their relatively cleaner men prefer Eastern ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by MirabelArode(f): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2016
yoruba men run after Igbo women because of the serious putrid odour that yoruba women carry about.

Nobody want a yoruba lady, except the stinking tajus, kamorudeen from the deepest part of oshogbo. Their relatively educated cleaner men prefer Eastern ladies.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Murphydready(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Flat head osu and their wayward thinking...ibo women are just too easy to get for yoruba men..
There are many igbo women that has forsworn that their body is for yoruba men.
There are also ur women that only wanted yoruba men..many of them hs gotten their hearts broken in d process. have u heard of yoruba demons bf? ibo ladies started it by natrating their ordeals of dating some yoruba men they once love.

myself have dated igbo ladies before..and they love me like crazy... u can't stop it bro unless u will kill ur sisters nf they come across afonja men.

Just imagine people's reasoning........

They dated u because of d love n u dated because of pussy n u think u r wise.

My brother that's deceitful and that's what u guys r good at.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2016
Wetin special for dis pix self
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by CSTR13: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2016
SirShymexx:
Lol, dem Yoruba nyggahs.

Conquering the nicest Igbo chics since Obeah was in the forest. grin

CSTR2/CSTR13

What say you, my Obeah nyggah?

Another Igbo damsel captured by a Yoruba don.

And don't start telling porkies now cos she's fione...one of the best you lot have to offer. grin
Bleh.
Good riddance. tongue
Igbo chics are nice. There is an overabundance of pretty ladies in igboland.
Can't say the same for yoruba chics though. Every beautiful yoruba chic nabbed by an igbo dude leaves a serious deficit in the yoruba gene pool
cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by CSTR13: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2016
Bisjosh:
grin grin

A yoruba guy would bang anything with a hole.
Even an amoeba. They salivate after any shiny igbo girl in lagos. Or maybe it is just the fact that you yoruba girls are not that pleasing to the eye.
Don't compare those pussies to igbo men.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by peak115: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2016
Nigerians are comedians who make a joke at of everything situation. I don't get bothered when I read their hate comment. For me anytime I feel like laughing I come to naira land and read all these their comments.

If hate comments in social media is as it is in live, the whole earth would not have contained the 2 tribes. However, the two tribes though will never agree on any political.. but are inseparable cos you find them in the same house, office, church, market and so on.

The controversy in naira land goes beyond tribes. Have you not read where ladies will tell you they have nothing to do with black guys and the guys will tell you how they trip for white ladies yet they marry everyday. Just read and laugh it off don't give urself heart attack.

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Kingbusssy(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided
It won't work...

You better marry her
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Godson32(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2016
Bisjosh:
grin grin

They re just marrying ur men out of pity although it rarely happens.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Smellymouth: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

It won't work...

Hhmmmmmmmmm..
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by sinaj(f): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

So u're d' Sinaj?
controversial Sinaj
Nice pix
thank u smiley

Hmmm controversial? Lol
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by imperialQueen(f): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2016
be it Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Edo, ijaw, urhobo or even calabar... what matters is LOVE...and damn the consequences...

as for me, a Yoruba dude all d way!
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by merxi55(f): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

It won't work...

my dear, haba! your choice of vocabulary is killing. na human being like you oh...
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by kaziblake(f): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

Nah, that ain't ya bf - he's just a mere housekeeper keeping you comfy, till I'm ready to takeover and possess my possession, as the landlord loool.

So, you gatts put some extra Ds on that. I like 'me thick and yummy lol.
I slept off that why I could reply ya grin
Naa,i don't need to add weight now...I will when I start having babies..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up / Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.