Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée (61761 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Ice4jez(m): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
igbo and hatred for other tribe, if dat how Israel was then they won't be been known as God's own people . hatred never get u anywhere .
later dey will say dey re the lost tribe of Israel,lost I agree but Israelite never.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
I'm Igbo but I kinda admire the yoruba ladies...they might not take your breath away with their stunning beauty but make no mistake about this, they've got respect en good manners...that's 80% of what every man needs in a woman especially one you wanna spend the rest of your life with...I sincerely wouldn't mind a yoruba lady if family pressure permits...as a son of the soil you need to carry the family along...very important.

Stunning beauty
Respect
Good manners
Are you from this planet at all
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by thinkative: 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
peacereign:

U people keep crossing river niger to find igbo women, pls wen u marry dem, born ones that have all the looks, u keep crossing the river 4.

Born another one like dat, that u will like, so u can stop disturbing us.

U are becoming a nuisance.

Lol. Which Niger are they crossing. you better take ur time.

We all know that guy most likely met his ada while they were both living,schooling or working in the southwest. Next option is social media. stepping across the naija is the least possible scenario.

step across? to go do wetin? when everybody is going in the other direction! guy, you're funny ooo

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Ice4jez(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
thinkative:

Lol. Which Niger are they crossing. you better take ur time.

We all know that guy most likely met his ada while they were both living,schooling or working in the southwest. Next option is social media. stepping across the naija is the least possible scenario.

step across? to go do wetin? when everybody is going in the other direction! guy, you're funny ooo
bro u just crack me up, Igbo re running away from home,

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by thinkative: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
panditocracy:

hey hey hey watch it you mangy coward. Direct what ever hate you have towards other places not where I am cos I will shred you to pieces mumu.
Una Yoruba guys they fall for our girls, do you see me complaining. That is free will bruh.
Maybe when your dirty ass women stop wiping their black afonjas yansh with their fingers or maybe when they learn how to cook good food or maybe, just maybe, when they stop bleaching their ugly faces your men will take them serious.
Perhaps you can tell them to stop being very timid and clannish.
By the way, why would I marry a girl who has been severally raped by her own conehead father. God forbid!

Your hate and anger is eating you up

I wouldn't be surprised to find out you're an OSU. there are lots of em where you come from.

we know the worth of your hairy jawed, moustached, barrel chested, yam legged sisters. people can tell them at every brothel by their ridiculous accent.

and talking about dirt. ajegunle is probably the dirtiest settlement in Lagos....and guess what? na igbos full there

just swallow some cocaine and get your ass to singapore. get caught so u can rest in peace with your hardworking brothers!

I'm enjoying this tribalism stuff ooo. very easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by BLAYZEE: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

If afonjas are so cute.. Why this brown roof akin nigga leave them go pursue Ada??
diz guy u no well o

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by thinkative: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
peacereign:

Civic duty abi? lol! jews marry arab, but still want palestine. white marry black but still subject dem to racism. marriage is not a measurement of national unity. it does nothing for Nigeria.

If anything, it will lead to further calls for disintegration. We have a value system and culture to maintain. yoruba and igbos are the least group that should mix given the genocidal history of awolowo.

this is ridiculous. you didn't respond to the points I made. so I've decided to join u in mumu mode

Awolowo died decades ago. and no one can stand on a pedestal and say he committed genocide. rather, he found a way to end the war and stop the killings. that's all!
so because Clifford orji ate lots of Yoruba people before he was caught, I should blame his tribe. e go easy to mumu like you ooo. lol

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by danbrowndmf(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mimzyy:

Merci smiley
for all these big things i type gv you,na only merci u go type gv me back? You too 'Ronaldo'

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by danbrowndmf(m): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
eponoloyin:

oloshi
na person mama you dey scope so?
smh
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by SirShymexx: 12:10am On Nov 14, 2016
peacereign:

U know about the gods? Even with christianity, igbos avoid dem. Things happpen u know, but i guess many of u will find out later. grin

Huh?

Gods?...Obeah is dead and the only thing happening in today's world is that: Igbo chics have given Yoruba dons the sole pass to grab their pussies, while you lot are still playing catch-up lol.

Shyte, let me go grab my chi's pum before she sleeps off lol.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by SirShymexx: 12:11am On Nov 14, 2016
Kaziblake

My nwunye, howdy?
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by kaziblake(f): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2016
SirShymexx:
Kaziblake

My nwunye, howdy?
Fine dear
Longest time
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by SirShymexx: 12:14am On Nov 14, 2016
kaziblake:
Fine dear
Longest time

I know. Where have u been hiding?
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by kaziblake(f): 12:17am On Nov 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

I know. Where have u been hiding?
Took a long break from nairaland and it's hate comments
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by waternopassgari: 12:17am On Nov 14, 2016
a woman is suppose to be crazy about her man, not yoruba men behaving like pussy becos of igbo pussy.

see wat a don look like with his woman. hand off and let her tend to him. hehehehe!

dat girl is selling her igbo looks, yes! wat else can she offer, but i bet u, she is not cheap and the guy is loaded. go and check it!

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by SirShymexx: 12:21am On Nov 14, 2016
kaziblake:
Took a long break from nairaland and it's hate comments

Lol, I know the forum is toxic and it's more like a pit latrine - than a decent gathering of sane folks.

However, you can't let frauds, miserables, fakes, and faceless people define you. You just need to know how to balance ya reality in the real world and this illusion.

Anyway, are you looking segzy for me?
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by afrika(f): 12:22am On Nov 14, 2016
This babe fine. How come .... No fine guy for ur side neh
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Ngozi123(f): 12:23am On Nov 14, 2016
The Igbo lady is beautiful.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by kaziblake(f): 12:23am On Nov 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol, I know the forum is toxic and it's more like a pit latrine - than a decent gathering of sane folks.

However, you can't let frauds, miserables, fakes, and faceless people define you. You just need to know how to balance ya reality in the real world and this illusion.

Anyway, are you looking segzy for me?
Sexy ke?only sexy for one person and he knows himself winktrying to find sleep but this heat won't alow me.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by SirShymexx: 12:27am On Nov 14, 2016
kaziblake:
Sexy ke?only sexy for one person and he knows himself winktrying to find sleep but this heat won't alow me.

Heat? What type of heat is that? Are you sure ya ti.ts aren't as huge as the Igbo chic posted on the fp yesterday cos that's the only way you can feel heat when you're about to sleep looool.

Darn! Don't tell me you have cheating on me smh lol.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by SirShymexx: 12:28am On Nov 14, 2016
waternopassgari:
a woman is suppose to be crazy about her man, not yoruba men behaving like pussy becos of igbo pussy.

see wat a don look like with his woman. hand off and let her tend to him. hehehehe!

dat girl is selling her igbo looks, yes! wat else can she offer, but i bet u, she is not cheap and the guy is loaded. go and check it!

Lol, that was after she gave Anthony Joshua head and he backed that arse up - but never claimed her looool.

You lot are claiming leftovers now, no? Looool
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by kaziblake(f): 12:31am On Nov 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

Heat? What type of heat is that? Are you sure ya ti.ts aren't as huge as the Igbo chic posted on the fp yesterday cos that's the only way you can feel heat when you're about to sleep looool.

Darn! Don't tell me you have cheating on me smh lol.
Lol..i told you then that I am naturally slim in nature so everything on me is portable and moderate.
I haven't seen power supply for 2days..
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by willibounce1(m): 12:31am On Nov 14, 2016
thinkative:

Your hate and anger is eating you up

I wouldn't be surprised to find out you're an OSU. there are lots of em where you come from.

we know the worth of your hairy jawed, moustached, barrel chested, yam legged sisters. people can tell them at every brothel by their ridiculous accent.

and talking about dirt. ajegunle is probably the dirtiest settlement in Lagos....and guess what? na igbos full there

just swallow some cocaine and get your ass to singapore. get caught so u can rest in peace with your hardworking brothers!

I'm enjoying this tribalism stuff ooo. very easy

Igbo girls and prostitution are like bread bread and butter.... them too dey do asha.wo
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Sirlovings: 12:31am On Nov 14, 2016
Bisjosh:
grin grin

Now i know why igbo ladies despise yoruba women.

They are always after our men angry shocked

Tot they say igbo men take care of their women so why our men?! embarassed tongue

Sorry dear, I think he must have worked so hard to win her over...
In her words, "he stole my heart"
For a woman to say that a man stole her heart, it means he must have been super caring and romantic towards her.

That Igbo men take care of their wives more doesn't mean that you can't get few super caring Yoruba men but generally speaking, igbo men take pride on their wives. It is a cultural thing too. There is a saying in Igbo land that if you want to know how good a man is doing, take a look at his wife.
This is why you hear pet names like Oriakum (consumer of my wealth), Odi n' obi m and Odoziaku for married women.

But don't be deceived, there are some terribly uncaring Igbo men too.

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by SirShymexx: 12:35am On Nov 14, 2016
kaziblake:
Lol..i told you then that I am naturally slim in nature so everything on me is portable and moderate.
I haven't seen power supply for 2days..

Lol, so you live in that cesspit of a country? Only a miracle can save that shytehole lol. Or maybe IPOB if they can get their shyte together and follow proper channels.

Darn! You gotta eat more pounded yam and put some extra Ds on that. Slim chics aren't winning in today's world lol.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by greggng: 12:37am On Nov 14, 2016
Is only political war but when it comes to conji it has no tribe
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by kaziblake(f): 12:38am On Nov 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol, so you live in that cesspit of a country? Only a miracle can save that shytehole lol. Or maybe IPOB if they can get their shyte together and follow proper channels.

Darn! You gotta eat more pounded yam and put some extra Ds on that. Slim chics aren't winning in today's world lol.
Naa, we slay and we win...Even my boyfriend begs me everyday not to add weight
We are hotter!
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:41am On Nov 14, 2016
StarBukola:
so una mate dey wed, una dey here dey talk Igbo n Yoruba whala. dont go and find husband/wife. small time now una go dey talk about unity, yeye people.... HML!! the very best!

Hmm!..u sound like anti tribalists
So would u marry an igbo guy?
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by SirShymexx: 12:42am On Nov 14, 2016
kaziblake:
Naa, we slay and we win...Even my boyfriend begs me everyday not to add weight
We are hotter!

Nah, that ain't ya bf - he's just a mere housekeeper keeping you comfy, till I'm ready to takeover and possess my possession, as the landlord loool.

So, you gatts put some extra Ds on that. I like 'me thick and yummy lol.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by dikeigbo2(m): 12:51am On Nov 14, 2016
Bisjosh:
grin grin

Now i know why igbo ladies despise yoruba women.

They are always after our men angry shocked

Tot they say igbo men take care of their women so why our men?! embarassed tongue

Yea,some smart yorubas don't tolerate dirtyness,cos a dirty wife an make your beautiful home inhabitable,as for the guy,he made a right choice grin

May whatever every happy marriage could offer be their potion always.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by eponoloyin: 12:54am On Nov 14, 2016
I am planning to fvck one igbo babe I met at a store
Nicki minaj ass dey learn work for where this girl dey.. I still dey deliberate on the style to use and condom brand to buy
na me dey home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up / Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.