Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (636623 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by weareSAI: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2013
Please call us on +91 9611807624 or email us at surgeryassistanceindia@gmail.com. Let us know if you want us to call you.
offshoreking: Pls can u provide ur number. I need to call u fo4 advice on surgery pls.

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by itunu8(f): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
any body cream for dry, scaly skin
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Samueldona(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hi, doctors in the house. I have two main problems. First is that i have accumulated loads of excess fats in my thigh, stomach and butt regions. I have been exercising and reducing my food portion but i haven't seen much improvement.
Secondly, my back appears slightly bent such that cloths do not fit properly like before. On browsing, it looks similar to a case of kyphosis. I've been to a state hospital near me twice, complained to two different doctors but all they do is laugh it off and term it as teen or peer group effect. But, i know my back is not straight. I can't wear perfectly fitting cloths, i have to wear slightly bigger cloths to hide it to some extent.
Pls, what do I do.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by olumomo: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
pls doctor what type of drugs person that have stomarch pain and back pain can take
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by weareSAI: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dear Samueldona,

Sorry to hear about your problem, although I am not a doctor, but I have assisted people with Kyphosis earlier, it is very important to get yourself assessed for it. It might not be Kyphosis for all you know, but you need to be sure of that. There are treatments available for this, and the good news is that I have seen people who had the spine bent in shape of the alphabet "C", stand up straight and walk like they did not have it at all. Don't worry, I am sure you will find a good solution to the problem. Let me know if I can be of any help here.

Surgery Assistance India
+91-9611807624
surgeryassistanceindia@gmail.com

Samueldona: Hi, doctors in the house. I have two main problems. First is that i have accumulated loads of excess fats in my thigh, stomach and butt regions. I have been exercising and reducing my food portion but i haven't seen much improvement.
Secondly, my back appears slightly bent such that cloths do not fit properly like before. On browsing, it looks similar to a case of kyphosis. I've been to a state hospital near me twice, complained to two different doctors but all they do is laugh it off and term it as teen or peer group effect. But, i know my back is not straight. I can't wear perfectly fitting cloths, i have to wear slightly bigger cloths to hide it to some extent.
Pls, what do I do.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Tobenia(f): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
i had my 2nd baby with CS 8weeks ago (thats my first CS). my question, is it normal as am still bleeding though not heavy unless when stressed. when can i start having sex. how long do i have to wait before having another baby. Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by cutesteel: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2013
Hi doc.I have a little challenge. Am 22 and I have bin battling wit pityriasis versicolor, and I hv apply several creams like fubact A,epiderm, betnovate c, kanesteen and the likes.So far therez bin no result.Currently am takin sum herbs 2 see if it cures it off. What can I do
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Brimmie(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Docs in the House. Thanks for always being Handy and Reachable Anytime. wink

I'm having Catarrh, "Continous Sneezing", and Cough! sad sad 3-in-One.. Only Me!

Going to two weeks now, i've been coughing seriously. And i couldnt go to the clinic because they are renovating it.

The cough doesnt make ma chest hot, just like normal cough bt it's getting too long. I've finished one bottle of Tutolin, and on 3rd sachet of Septrim.

For the past few days, ppl are saying i look sick and losing weight.
============================

And also Sneezing, i never sneezed for more than 3times continously before. Bt since this started, i 'l sneeze for at least 8times.. and at most 13 times. It's giving me serious headache, and now am having symptoms of Evening Fever.

I've not been able to sleep early.. And the Catarrh now makes everything terrible. With one Nostril alive and the other one dead.
I just bought MEKO BRAND inhaler today. (If this inhaler na Syrup, e for don finish wt the way i dey take sniff am).

Pls i need your help. I've nt been able to convince gurls to come over, they are scared to catch this Somalian Flu.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Mosunbabe(f): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hello Docs in d house.Pls my Sister has bin having Haemorhoid (Pile) 4 some tym.She finds it difficult to pass her bowel movement cos she is always constipated and der is a small boil in her anus wen she passes stool.She went to the Hospital and was treated,but she has started avin pains after passin stool.Pls wat could be the problem.Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by weareSAI: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dear Mosunbabe,

What was the treatment that she received? I am asking because we have some very good hospitals in India that have treatments for Hemorrhoids, in fact we had a patient from River State last month who had come for the same issue. If you want we can check with a doctor here and you can check with your doctor if that treatment is available in Nigeria. Maybe we can help!

Regards,
Surgery Assistance India
+91 9611807624
www.surgeryassistaceindia.com

Mosunbabe: Hello Docs in d house.Pls my Sister has bin having Haemorhoid (Pile) 4 some tym.She finds it difficult to pass her bowel movement cos she is always constipated and der is a small boil in her anus wen she passes stool.She went to the Hospital and was treated,but she has started avin pains after passin stool.Pls wat could be the problem.Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Samboot(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
hi, greetings to all.. I have a friend who told me he has a serious prob.. He said he has been masturbating for the past 6 years and now he's suffering from what is tagged PREMATURE EJACULATION. He said he noticed that when he had sex with a girl for his first time jux of a recent. He said he didn't spent up to one minute after penetration before he ejaculated, he became ashamed of himself and he's so scared now.. When he told me this, I was so sorry for him. To the docs in the house, can the premature ejaculation be reversed?? If yes, what drug should he take or probably what he should do.. Tanx in advance
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Mosunbabe(f): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
we are SAI: Dear Mosunbabe,

What was the treatment that she received? I am asking because we have some very good hospitals in India that have treatments for Hemorrhoids, in fact we had a patient from River State last month who had come for the same issue. If you want we can check with a doctor here and you can check with your doctor if that treatment is available in Nigeria. Maybe we can help!

Regards,
Surgery Assistance India
+91 9611807624
www.surgeryassistaceindia.com

She was given some drugs lyk Flageen,Danacid and was told to eat more vegetables and drink more water. She has been drinking some herbs which has really help her cause it softens her stool and she not been havin any pain 4 some time now. The prob is dat d boil is still der and she only have pain when she passes Large stool
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by weareSAI: 6:06am On Oct 09, 2013
Hi,

I will get back to you shortly. Need to consult the doctors here.

Regards,
Surgery Assistance India
+91 9611807624
www.surgeryassistanceindia.com

Mosunbabe: She was given some drugs lyk Flageen,Danacid and was told to eat more vegetables and drink more water. She has been drinking some herbs which has really help her cause it softens her stool and she not been havin any pain 4 some time now. The prob is dat d boil is still der and she only have pain when she passes Large stool
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by topsyking: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
what drug can one you after sex.. is ampliclux ok.. to flush the body from any bacteria....
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Kaffy8910(f): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
Kudos to the doctors in here, I have acne and I have started medication (doxycycline) but its 100mg, I don't know if its okay for everyday use because on the leaflet,it says 50mg for 6-10 wks. And again, is it necessary to take blood capsule or tonic while using the antibiotics or after? Expecting your reply. Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by weareSAI: 7:12am On Oct 10, 2013
Hi,

The doctors here suggest a hemorrhoidectomy. I am sure it will be available in Nigeria. They could not give an accurate opinion as the do not have the medical records to assess.

Regards,
Surgery Assistance India
+91 9611807624

we are SAI: Hi,

I will get back to you shortly. Need to consult the doctors here.

Regards,
Surgery Assistance India
+91 9611807624

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by weareSAI: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2013
Hi,

The doctors here suggest a hemorrhoidectomy. I am sure it will be available in Nigeria. They could not give an accurate opinion as the do not have the medical records to assess.

Regards,
Surgery Assistance India
+91 9611807624

Mosunbabe: She was given some drugs lyk Flageen,Danacid and was told to eat more vegetables and drink more water. She has been drinking some herbs which has really help her cause it softens her stool and she not been havin any pain 4 some time now. The prob is dat d boil is still der and she only have pain when she passes Large stool
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Kaffy8910(f): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2013
Kaffy8910: Kudos to the doctors in here, I have acne and I have started medication (doxycycline) but its 100mg, I don't know if its okay for everyday use because on the leaflet,it says 50mg for 6-10 wks. And again, is it necessary to take blood capsule or tonic while using the antibiotics or after? Expecting your reply. Thanks.

Pls, I need a response from you. Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by conyema12(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
ood morning Drs in the house,
Pls I need some advice,
My wife was diagnosed of HBV recently, and after a series of follow up tests, it was discovered that she is a chronic career. Her Lever funtion test is ok and the ultra-sound result is also good, However the viral load was also carried out and she was found to have 3980 ul\ml. And from the HBV profile the virus has not started replicating. The doctor also recommended that I also do HBV test, which turn out to be negative.
Finally He suggested that she goes for treatment which will run for 48 weeks and it will take us over 1million, but there are chances that it might not extend to 48 if the load becomes un-detectable. He also recommends that I get myself vaccinated which will run for like 6 months before we even consider intimacy, and making babies.

My questions are,

1. If she really has it, why am I not infected since we have been intimate for over a year.

2. will the treatment completely make her HBV negative if we complete it.

3. What are the chances of our kids being infected even when they are being injected with the immunoglobulin and vaccine after birth.

4. What are the necessary precautions I need to take to avoid future damage.

5. What are the chances of her infecting me if we take all these precautions?

6. Is it possible that she is chronic even with the viral load at 3890ul/ml or acute.

I really love my wife I need solutions.

from a very troubled mind.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by abduldope(m): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2013
pls o i keep havin sore throat... Wt is d cause
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2013
Hello Docs in the house, I've had this sharp pain on my lower abdomen (right side) for 2 days now. I've put pressure on it and cant feel any pain or lump. Could it be because of my diet or cos of tight belt or....? I need help cos am somehow scared...and again, I had difficulties passing waste early this week, I guess I've not had enough water daily for quite awhile...please help!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by arctoni: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2013
I av bn livin wit acne 4 d past 9yearz nw ad its actualy getin out of hands,...wat can I do
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Otunbaworldwide(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2013
Quick & Easy Health Remedies:- Special offer that will improve your life and lives of those you love.

PURE NATURAL CURE FOR;
*HEPATITIS B. *H.I.V. *TYPHOID FEVER. *LOW SPERM COUNTS.
*HYPERTENSION. *STROKE. *DYERBETIS. *BLEEDING PILES.
IMMUNO-STIMULATORY HERBAL POWER and HARBAL ANTI RETROVIRAL POWER.

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by weareSAI: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2013
Dear All,

Surgery Assistance India wishes everyone Eid Mubarak!!

Regards,
Surgery Assistance India
+91 96118 07624
surgeryassistaceindia@gmail.com

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by mybad: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2013
Hello Doctos in the house.

I've been experiencing pains in the left part of my chest for sometime now (about three years), it sometimes extends to my left arm and the sole of my left leg.
I'm also hypertensive and i've experienced blod pressure as high as 170/100 once.
I was therefore placed on Atenolol,Vasoprin and Lisinopril to control my blood pressure.
I had to stop ISODIL because of it's severe effects (Migrane).
In my online research, i discovered the existence of "Enhanced External Counterpulsation" EECP therapy which is considered more efficient compared to Stents.

Please Doctor, where in Nigerian can one get the EECP procedure?
What are the permanent solutions to Angina and the prevention of stroke and Heart failure?
How can one possibly live a normal life devoid of the use of so many drugs which have their individual side effects on the subject?

I'll really appreciate advice from well meaningbDoctorsmin the house.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by barakah(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2013
Dear Doctor Balogun,
Please i need answers for my 61 year old mother's ailments.
She has been ill for about six months now and all the tests carried out have all come out negative.

Among the symptoms are:

Short memory loss
Confusion
Difficulty swallowing food
Some bedwetting
Depression
Etc

Apart from the difficulty in swallowing food, she however eats well.
Tests carried out were abdominal scan,thypoid,malaria etc.
Please Doctor what is the likely ailment with these signs
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Omadachi(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2013
Good day Doctor,thanks so much for the great work you are doing here.The good Lord will surely reward you back.

Pls I need your input and advice.When someone is having Chronic Osteomyelitis of the left fibula,what should he do?Is it cureable?Will it have any negative effect on the person in the future?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by weareSAI: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hello,

In many cases, osteomyelitis can be effectively treated with antibiotics and pain medications. Sometimes, surgery may be necessary. If there is an area of localized bacteria (abscess), this may need to be opened, washed out, and drained. If there is damaged soft tissue or bone, this may need to be removed. If bone needs to be removed, it may need to be replaced with bone graft or stabilized during surgery.

However, if there is a long delay in diagnosis or treatment, there can be severe damage to the bone or surrounding soft tissues that can lead to permanent deficits or make the patient more prone to re occurrence.

Regards,
Surgery Assistance India
+91 9611807624

Omadachi: Good day Doctor,thanks so much for the great work you are doing here.The good Lord will surely reward you back.

Pls I need your input and advice.When someone is having Chronic Osteomyelitis of the left fibula,what should he do?Is it cureable?Will it have any negative effect on the person in the future?

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by hussyhassy: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
Skidoc: Nice one. You can also ask me questions about your health. But I don't come online often.
doc pls help me my three years old child is ss n he has crises i have been given him folic acid and palludrine stil although d knee is not swollen but he doesnt sleep at night after series of pain relievers.pls help me what do i do now.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by richardgtc: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dr pls I always v pain at my right side stomach evryday. .down the tommy please what can I use
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by joshuapharm(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Kaffy8910: Kudos to the doctors in here, I have acne and I have started medication (doxycycline) but its 100mg, I don't know if its okay for everyday use because on the leaflet,it says 50mg for 6-10 wks. And again, is it necessary to take blood capsule or tonic while using the antibiotics or after? Expecting your reply. Thanks.

Aahhh, pls stop doxycyclone immediately! Haba, who told you to take it?. You can go for Clearex(avoid excessive exposure to sunlight with this, and apply on a dry skin) or Neo-Presol cream (avoid extensive use of this one, and stop applying it if sign of sensitivity occurs) ,whichever works for you.. Find useful information online on how to control acne, with hygiene and stuff, God bless!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.