Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (637611 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2019
All,

Kindly repost your problems for urgency if it hasn't be attended to anyhow or anywhere or at anytime. Also, be patient.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by OtunbaBlack(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hello doctor last week I had a tooth removal and was on prescription drug of ampicillin flagyl and paracetamol.. I was ok and using my drUgs until Thursday I suddenly started feeling thick spittle in my throat I drank milk which it got better and Friday morning I was very weak and have lost appetite and by Saturday I lost my ability to fall asleep . Sunday I had chest burn and stomach burn ... though the chest n stomach as stopped after I dewormed.. but I later checked for side effect of ampicillin and saw I was having all this symptoms please recommend a detox for me .. I don’t know how to be sick have not been sick for years ., please
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by OtunbaBlack(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
How long does side effects last for? Am very angry with myself cause I hate drugs
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
OtunbaBlack.

You don't need a detox for this. These are mere side kicks on using the drug and will wear out soon on stopping the medication. It could have been that the NSAIDs added to it results in slowing it metabolism and so lasted above measures. Kindly, seek another medication to assist in the purpose to which it was used and if same symptoms continue report to the Dentist that had the tooth removed or a medical doctor with your medical history in view.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by OtunbaBlack(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Thank you I recently just found a support group and my symptoms match a lot am going to relax and hope the side effects wear off .. I really need to get my life back ...
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
OtunbaBlack:
Thank you I recently just found a support group and my symptoms match a lot am going to relax and hope the side effects wear off .. I really need to get my life back ...
Alright. By now I do hope you are fine.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 25, 2019
2Ballz:

Alright. By now I do hope you are fine.
Good morning doctor,
Please I have something that looks like boil on my vj.
Its hard and not very big.
Please help on how it can be treated.
Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by johnliana: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Its really amazing to see such info about health
https://buykratomcapsule.com/kratom-crazy-review-2019/
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
hzpride:
Good morning doctor, Please I have something that looks like boil on my vj. Its hard and not very big. Please help on how it can be treated. Thanks
How long has this boil-like body been? Did it start coming after sex or after shaving your pubic zone? Have you experienced this before? Where is it situated on your private part? Itching? Pains? Just a boil or more than one? Ulceration or soreness? Any other complaint to this anywhere on your body?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
2Ballz:

How long has this boil-like body been?
Did it start coming after sex or after shaving your pubic zone?
Have you experienced this before?
Where is it situated on your private part?
Itching?
Pains?
Just a boil or more than one?
Ulceration or soreness?
Any other complaint to this anywhere on your body?
*its been there for like 2 days now
*its neither after sex nor after shaving
*I've experienced it once and it left on its own
*its on the right side
*no itching
*I feel slight pain when I touch it
*its just one
*ulceration
No other complaints
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Zooo: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Balogun:
I am not sure 10 tablets of vitamins are necessary per day. There is usually one single vitamin complex tablet that you might need to take. As male who eats normally, you shouldn't need any supplements unless you suffer from some disease that affects absorption of nutrients from your gastro intestinal tract
Hello
Please what is the treatment option for resistant typhoid fever that is not responding to antibiotics of all sort.. being having this condition for two years now..
How can I overcome this?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by koppa(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hello to anyone reading, I hope you will help me out, I am currently going through a period of life which is quite frustrating. Anytime am having sexual intercourse I find it hard to ejaculate but ejaculate easily when am masturbating.. This is a real concern to me, because most girls have been with complain and get tired of having sex with me...Help me please.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by zealousayo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
My brother has been currently diagnosed with Hepatitis B... Pls what is the way out?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
hzpride:

*its been there for like 2 days now
*its neither after sex nor after shaving
*I've experienced it once and it left on its own
*its on the right side
*no itching
*I feel slight pain when I touch it
*its just one
*ulceration
No other complaints

Okay, it is really not a problem. A simple homeopathic product such as Visita Plus( a lotion) is okay and should be applied after bath. A warm press on the boil too can help it ridded off quickly too. Before one week you should be fine.
See doctor if symptoms continues or follow. Read drug leaflet before use.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
zealousayo:
My brother has been currently diagnosed with Hepatitis B... Pls what is the way out?

Have you seen a doctor regarding this? What did he say?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Zooo:

Hello
Please what is the treatment option for resistant typhoid fever that is not responding to antibiotics of all sort.. being having this condition for two years now..
How can I overcome this?

What antibiotics have you used and have been using for this typhoid fever?
Have you done test to show this illness of yours is coming from typhoid fever?

1 Like

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
2Ballz:

Okay, it is really not a problem. A simple homeopathic product such as Visita Plus( a lotion) is okay and should be applied after bath. A warm press on the boil too can help it ridded off quickly too. Before one week you should be fine.
See doctor if symptoms continues or follow. Read drug leaflet before use.
Thank you so much
God bless you
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Tosin212(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
I grow up having scar,my mum told me i was sick when i was baby and that the scar is as a result of healing wound that refuse to disappear .
I have since try my best to make sure i get rid of it by buying many skin cream and some tablet but all prove abortive .Though i have not consult any dermatologist but i want to know weather there permanent solution to scar or i should just leave it in the hand God. The worst part is that it is beside my mouth.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by zealousayo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
2Ballz:

Have you seen a doctor regarding this? What did he say?
He said we should take him to OAU teaching hospital but there's no money
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tosin212:
I grow up having scar,my mum told me i was sick when i was baby and that the scar is as a result of healing wound that refuse to disappear .
I have since try my best to make sure i get rid of it by buying many skin cream and some tablet but all prove abortive .Though i have not consult any dermatologist but i want to know weather there permanent solution to scar or i should just leave it in the hand God. The worst part is that it is beside my mouth.

Can we see the scar?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Tosin212(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
2Ballz:

Can we see the scar?
I will be glad if u can just give me your whatsapp no so that i can sent the pics.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Onelastgooddeed(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2019
IF YOU HAVE A FAMILY OR FRIEND READY FOR A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT, BUZZ ME AM WILLING TO HELP...... 08057576047
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by BetPro122(m): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Hello Docs.
Anytime I'm seated in a relaxed mode and my legs vertically placed I do experience sort of internal leg vibration though not visible but I could feel it within me.
Secondly I could recall a time last year I boarded a public transport and had my bag (a school bag, was a bit heavy) placed on my leg. On getting down my left leg was Heavy, Unresponsive that I didnt know I had left my slipper from that same leg inside the vehicle. I felt it was paralysis but it took less than a min before the leg became normal again.
What was it and what do I do to prevent future occurrence as it was embarrassing and disturbing

1 Like

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
BetPro122:
Hello Docs.
Anytime I'm seated in a relaxed mode and my legs vertically placed I do experience sort of internal leg vibration though not visible but I could feel it within me.
Secondly I could recall a time last year I boarded a public transport and had my bag (a school bag, was a bit heavy) placed on my leg. On getting down my left leg was Heavy, Unresponsive that I didnt know I had left my slipper from that same leg inside the vehicle. I felt it was paralysis but it took less than a min before the leg became normal again.
What was it and what do I do to prevent future occurrence as it was embarrassing and disturbing

I may not give you a better explanation to this but I need to tell you that this sort of thing happens nearly to everyone. When the leg is left vertical for a long period for any any occasion that allows a no movement of the legs such as sleeping on a desk after a tired day or work, after a good of period time the leg stuff up and stiff, this carries a painful vibrations until it finally subside. This is normal.
That of the bus carries same implication as in not moving the leg for long can cause it to appear heavy due to poor lymphatic return and increase back pressure leading to tissue fluid leakage in the leg tissue cavity space. Overstuffiness of the leg can lead to that internal vibrations and some person also feel a needle-like pinch on the leg until when a free flow is sustained.

To avoid this, avoid sleep over work on your desk when tired, When tired take a proper nap, and when traveling especially on long distances try and always stretch on and off within hours.

1 Like

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
zealousayo:

He said we should take him to OAU teaching hospital but there's no money
Please kindly follow as directed. Thanks!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Tosin212:

I will be glad if u can just give me your whatsapp no so that i can sent the pics.
You may use my signature for that but I can't promise any headway cause this is not problem more of my interest.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by BetPro122(m): 4:24am On Feb 27, 2019
2Ballz:

I may not give you a better explanation to this but I need to tell you that this sort of thing happens nearly to everyone. When the leg is left vertical for a long period for any any occasion that allows a no movement of the legs such as sleeping on a desk after a tired day or work, after a good of period time the leg stuff up and stiff, this carries a painful vibrations until it finally subside. This is normal.
That of the bus carries same implication as in not moving the leg for long can cause it to appear heavy due to poor lymphatic return and increase back pressure leading to tissue fluid leakage in the leg tissue cavity space. Overstuffiness of the leg can lead to that internal vibrations and some person also feel a needle-like pinch on the leg until when a free flow is sustained.

To avoid this, avoid sleep over work on your desk when tired, When tired take a proper nap, and when traveling especially on long distances try and always stretch on and off within hours.
thanks. Now I know better
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jamesbridget13(f): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Doctors oooo. Pls help me o. This pain is much. I am having a very gigantic boil on my outer vj which has also put pressure on d left part of my vj. As i am talking to u d pain though bearable is something else. I can hardly walk nor sit. Coupled with d fact that i am 8months pregnant. Doctor pls help me. I need it to soften n ripe fast n also for d pains to fade away. Doctor pls help
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by OtunbaBlack(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
jamesbridget13:
Doctors oooo. Pls help me o. This pain is much. I am having a very gigantic boil on my outer vj which has also put pressure on d left part of my vj. As i am talking to u d pain though bearable is something else. I can hardly walk nor sit. Coupled with d fact that i am 8months pregnant. Doctor pls help me. I need it to soften n ripe fast n also for d pains to fade away. Doctor pls help

Am not a doctor but I would suggest tribotan cream or slightly use apple cider vinger deeped in cotton wool or bud to massage the boil twice daily it should help sorry you are pain .. safe delivery x
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by chibliss212: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
I will be participating in an athletic event and d organizers wants me to bring a medical result showing that i'm physically fit.. Which test should i go 4 and how much will it cost me?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jamesbridget13(f): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
OtunbaBlack:

Am not a doctor but I would suggest tribotan cream or slightly use apple cider vinger deeped in cotton wool or bud to massage the boil twice daily it should help sorry you are pain .. safe delivery x
thks. I sincerely appreciate ur concern/response
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
my eyes always turn red and tears do flow out whenever I am reading on my smartphone. What can I do or use to prevent it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.