Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (635272 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by naijaboy756: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Hi Doc,

Please i have this pain on the center of my back... Also causes small pains on neck.

What could be the cause?

Have been going to the hospital, done x-ray, checked for ulcer and all seemed good.

I am worried
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2019
naijaboy756:
Hi Doc,

Please i have this pain on the center of my back... Also causes small pains on neck.

What could be the cause?

Have been going to the hospital, done x-ray, checked for ulcer and all seemed good.

I am worried
Age range?
Weight or BMI?
Kind of job or stress you are involve mostly in?
Did you fall from somewhere or had an accident before now?
Does this neck pain follow with stiffness?
Do you have pain in moving other joints of the body?
Headache and feverishness?
Or even lightheadedness?

Do you have problem with the chest?
Chestpains sometime?
Finding breathing a bit difficult?

Do you have problem with passing urine?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Abdulrahmon68(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Doctors in the house please help me out; Since February 2018 I have been suffering from severe lower back pain, I have done several X-RAYS up to 4 times yet it's same the the interpretation is saying. The interpretation is as follows:

Mild reversal of the normal lumbar lardosis. This could be due to muscle
spasms from pain. The vertebral bodies, posterior elements and disc spaces
are preserved.

Impression:? Sprain.

I have been placed on so many drugs like; Sirdalud, orphaesic, diclofenac, Tramadol, and some other muscle relaxants drugs and other analgesic drugs I don't even know the names, they usually give me the pain relief cream also, I get all these from my HMO, hospital. I have also bought some myself at pharmacy. With all these I am not getting any difference at all. Lest I forget, I once had injury at the gym 2016 which I had pain at the same lower back, I complained to my doctor and I was ask to do an X-ray, same result was interpreted that particular year, I was prescribed some muscle relaxant drugs I used them and I was very much okay. But since I joined my present work January 2018 i have been suffering from these severe lower back pain again, the nature of my work I sit for 12 hours, one hour break, since the pain started late February 2018 I have not been comfortable at all. Now I find it difficult sitting for 30min at a stretch, I will have to stand up in between 30 minutes cus if I don't stand up I will be feeling the pain seriously like something inflammation at my lower back. Some weeks ago I even went to see a physiotherapist and I attended about 3 sessions but I wasn't getting any improvement. Due to the discomfort this pain is giving me I had to go back to my hospital I told the doctor that I am tired of using drugs that I need to see an orthopedic doctor so I booked an appointment with him, I met him, showed the x-rays I have done including the recent one and also explained everything I have been going through to him, he eventually placed me on drugs again; he gave me "Pregabalin drugs". I have completed the dose since two weeks ago now yet I am not seeing any improvement at all. Am just tired of everything please kindly help me out. I am just 29 year old

Please I await your response.
Thanks in Anticipation
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by identitylenz(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Are there daddies and mummies in the house?
This is product is specifically for you!
Introducing NOVAGE ECOLLAGEN (REDUCES WRINKLING BY UP TO 33% CLINICALLY PEOVEN!)
the set comes in 6pieces which are the
1. CLEANSING MILK(deeply cleans and nourishes skin)
2. EYE CREAM(with roller ball massager reduces wrinkles smooths and brightens)
3. TOONER (micro exfoliating, renews skin texture)
4. SUPERSERUM (concentrated, boosts effects of creams)
5. DAY CREAM (helps shield against photoageing with SPF 15)
6. NIGHT CREAM (replenishes and restores skin overnight)....

PRODUCT IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE...
Inbox me for more information or call me via 09028256291....
ORIFLAME!

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by nenyec2: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2019
Balogun:
Health Checks. Doctor in the House

For all you Nairalanders I have decided to be your official doctor in the house. I have found this site so helpful in bonding me to my motherland I have decided to give medical advice with the usual disclaimer. This is just advice. Further treatment should be sought from your personal physician!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Karrisleo(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hello Doc!

I have be treating wats on my dick (ball sachet). It was 3 anyway. Thank God I have be able to use Avoca wats to remove it all now. But the problem is that, I have be having some crazy itching on my ball sachet with 3 swollen rashes on it, I scratch it till I'm satisfy and it's sweet like sex, let me put it that way. But from the sachet! Another grow at my joystick and before you know it was 3 there too and yesterday I was having one not too far away from the mouth of my dick. Please I need your advice on the drugs I'm to use on it or cream. I just went to visit the doctor and she said I should do some test which I have done but the result isn't yet out, I have only done the HIV test which is negative. I'm still waiting for other results to come out. The wats is gone now. But the itches still continue. And when I'm using very hot water on the itches on my ball sachet, the stuff will be crazy sweet too, I'm so tired of it. And there are other little ones that are between my fingers. When I try to scratch them they got boost and enter another place. Now! D stuff is gradually coming to my body. Doctor help me oooo.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by taytee(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Balogun:
Health Checks. Doctor in the House

For all you Nairalanders I have decided to be your official doctor in the house. I have found this site so helpful in bonding me to my motherland I have decided to give medical advice with the usual disclaimer. This is just advice. Further treatment should be sought from your personal physician!
Taytee

Contact me in order to kill all viral/bacterial diseases affecting your cells
With natural herbs you feel ashamed to tell your friends
I.e
viral section:
Hbv,hcv,hdv, hev and human �papillovirus, bacterial section: typhoid, cholera , venereal disease, syphilis, Chlamydia, gonorrhea, pneumonia etc �08063211041 or Whatsapp me on +2349028183039
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
Karrisleo:
Hello Doc!

I have be treating wats on my dick (ball sachet). It was 3 anyway. Thank God I have be able to use Avoca wats to remove it all now. But the problem is that, I have be having some crazy itching on my ball sachet with 3 swollen rashes on it, I scratch it till I'm satisfy and it's sweet like sex, let me put it that way. But from the sachet! Another grow at my joystick and before you know it was 3 there too and yesterday I was having one not too far away from the mouth of my dick. Please I need your advice on the drugs I'm to use on it or cream. I just went to visit the doctor and she said I should do some test which I have done but the result isn't yet out, I have only done the HIV test which is negative. I'm still waiting for other results to come out. The wats is gone now. But the itches still continue. And when I'm using very hot water on the itches on my ball sachet, the stuff will be crazy sweet too, I'm so tired of it. And there are other little ones that are between my fingers. When I try to scratch them they got boost and enter another place. Now! D stuff is gradually coming to my body. Doctor help me oooo.

Do you mean anogenital wart by writing "wat"?
By now result regarding the test should have been out?
What was it implications?

If you don't mind can I have a pics of the complaint region and the name of supposed medication you used in the wart removal?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
Abdulrahmon68:
Doctors in the house please help me out; Since February 2018 I have been suffering from severe lower back pain, I have done several X-RAYS up to 4 times yet it's same the the interpretation is saying. The interpretation is as follows:

Mild reversal of the normal lumbar lardosis. This could be due to muscle
spasms from pain. The vertebral bodies, posterior elements and disc spaces
are preserved.

Impression:? Sprain.

I have been placed on so many drugs like; Sirdalud, orphaesic, diclofenac, Tramadol, and some other muscle relaxants drugs and other analgesic drugs I don't even know the names, they usually give me the pain relief cream also, I get all these from my HMO, hospital. I have also bought some myself at pharmacy. With all these I am not getting any difference at all. Lest I forget, I once had injury at the gym 2016 which I had pain at the same lower back, I complained to my doctor and I was ask to do an X-ray, same result was interpreted that particular year, I was prescribed some muscle relaxant drugs I used them and I was very much okay. But since I joined my present work January 2018 i have been suffering from these severe lower back pain again, the nature of my work I sit for 12 hours, one hour break, since the pain started late February 2018 I have not been comfortable at all. Now I find it difficult sitting for 30min at a stretch, I will have to stand up in between 30 minutes cus if I don't stand up I will be feeling the pain seriously like something inflammation at my lower back. Some weeks ago I even went to see a physiotherapist and I attended about 3 sessions but I wasn't getting any improvement. Due to the discomfort this pain is giving me I had to go back to my hospital I told the doctor that I am tired of using drugs that I need to see an orthopedic doctor so I booked an appointment with him, I met him, showed the x-rays I have done including the recent one and also explained everything I have been going through to him, he eventually placed me on drugs again; he gave me "Pregabalin drugs". I have completed the dose since two weeks ago now yet I am not seeing any improvement at all. Am just tired of everything please kindly help me out. I am just 29 year old

Please I await your response.
Thanks in Anticipation

Reach me with my WhatsApp line.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Jacqueline22(f): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
2Ballz:

Reach me with my WhatsApp line.

Good day sir please I wanna discuss something privately with you sir hope u don’t mind?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Good day sir please I wanna discuss something privately with you sir hope u don’t mind?
Message seen.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by veecovee: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
GOD CAN ANSWER THAT YOUR PRAYER, OR FIGHT YOUR ENEMIES, ONLY IF YOU CAN MAKE HIM TO DO IT ...

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/21#76844395
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by NeverSayGoodbye: 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please I need help /suggestions.

I am a guy of 28 years. My body is so sensitive to touch from opposite sex ( like touch on the waist etc) or erotic thoughts and I have erections immediately. It’s really embarrassing . I always try to avoid public display of affection because of this.

This has been happening to me since puberty and I feel it’s strange . I am not a sex freak at all even my babe can attest to it, i just can’t seem to control my mind.

Please I will really appreciate any suggestions on how to stop this, it’s really embarrassing .
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 12:35am On Mar 25, 2019
NeverSayGoodbye:
Please I need help /suggestions.

I am a guy of 28 years. My body is so sensitive to touch from opposite sex ( like touch on the waist etc) or erotic thoughts and I have erections immediately. It’s really embarrassing . I always try to avoid public display of affection because of this.

This has been happening to me since puberty and I feel it’s strange . I am not a sex freak at all even my babe can attest to it, i just can’t seem to control my mind.

Please I will really appreciate any suggestions on how to stop this, it’s really embarrassing .

It is not strange. It is normal to hang on below if you have erotics flying punches in your mind. You really don't have to feel awkward about how tumid your pe.nis buzzes on a female rocking your waist line. It's just one part of you to suffer the vibe from that level.

Your not been comfortable with it lies in your not hiding this differences when expressed physically. You will be comfortable, panties on before wearing a pair of trousers should at anytime you have a cross with a female friend, your pe.nis shape will be hideous. That awkward look from her eyes that causes you to feel terrible about yourself will be done away with by the pant. Then, your public show of affection will be okay and controlled. Keep at this for one month and you will see a difference all things being equal.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Amhappy(f): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Modified
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by lusco(f): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gudevenin all n my doctors. Please I need a good urologist in any general hospital in Lagos. And has anyone had experience with department of gynecologist general hospital Gbagada. Please I need quick responses. Thank u all n God bless.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by shanicebabey: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hi Doc
Am 14weeks 6days pregnant and diagnosed with subserous fibroid this is my first pregnancy and am 38years old. Please is there any drugs to help me shrink d fibroid as l don't want to lose my baby.thank you .
Shanice
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:42am On Mar 29, 2019
shanicebabey:
Hi Doc
Am 14weeks 6days pregnant and diagnosed with subserous fibroid this is my first pregnancy and am 38years old. Please is there any drugs to help me shrink d fibroid as l don't want to lose my baby.thank you .
Shanice

Before I moved in, let me ask if you have discuss this finding with the doctor managing your pregnancy?
Also,what's is the size of this fibroid?

1 Like

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2019
lusco:
Gudevenin all n my doctors. Please I need a good urologist in any general hospital in Lagos. And has anyone had experience with department of gynecologist general hospital Gbagada. Please I need quick responses. Thank u all n God bless.

answered.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:45am On Mar 29, 2019
Amhappy:
Modified
What's actually the problem and if it has improved, you also tell us what you did that improve your health...
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by purnima12: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
We might feel that dogs have it rather easy, like all they do is sleep, eat and play but no sir, no,
your dog Pain relief for dogs might be doing a lot more than you know.
what can you give a dog for pain relief
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by pantherapardus(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Can Sinus Rhythm Left Axis Deviation be corrected and how? BP was high, but has been back to normal for up to 4 days. Will maintaining a normal blood pressure for a long time correct it?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2019
pantherapardus:
Can Sinus Rhythm Left Axis Deviation be corrected and how? BP was high, but has been back to normal for up to 4 days. Will maintaining a normal blood pressure for a long time correct it?

What was diagnosed to be the cause of your LAD by the Cardiologist?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by identitylenz(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2019
Are there men in the house?
discount available
Here comes NOVAGE MEN ORIFLAME
introducing NOVAGE men, the high performance anti-ageing solution for me.
This product set comes with four packs of higher performance for anti ageing which features
1. NOVAGE MEN EYE RESCUE GEL
2.NOVAGE MEN ENERGISING AND HYDRATING BOOSTER
3.NOVAGE MEN INTENSE ANTI AGEING FAVE GEL LOTION
4. NOVAGE MEN PURIFYING AND EXFOLIATING CLEANSER.
Due to this product high performance of anti-ageing for men it's on high demand.
Place your order while it's still in stock.
For more information inbox me or call via 09028256291....
ORIFLAME!!

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by pantherapardus(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
2Ballz:

What was diagnosed to be the cause of your LAD by the Cardiologist?

High blood pressure I guess, because that's what we've been treating. It's been normal for some days now. But I still feel heaviness around the left part of my chest.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
pantherapardus:

High blood pressure I guess, because that's what we've been treating. It's been normal for some days now. But I still feel heaviness around the left part of my chest.

You guess? Have you seen a Cardiologist?
For any LAD problem kindly see a Cardiologist for help...
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by pantherapardus(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
2Ballz:

You guess? Have you seen a Cardiologist?
For any LAD problem kindly see a Cardiologist for help...

My doctor asked me to keep using my medications. He said I should not be worried. I am worried, I just need to hear from another medical personnel.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
pantherapardus:

My doctor asked me to keep using my medications. He said I should not be worried. I am worried, I just need to hear from another medical personnel.

Can I know those medications prescribed to you?
Can I know if you are obese, or let me have your weight in Kg and height in metre?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by pantherapardus(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
2Ballz:

Can I know those medications prescribed to you?
Can I know if you are obese, or let me have your weight in Kg and height in metre?

Atenolol and Amlodipine
72kg
1.65metres
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Adamna(f): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Please oh . I have paronychia and it hurts like hell. It gives me a maddening throbbing pain. it's hot and I think there's pus in it. What do I do? I've tried warm water soaking , no way. Someone suggested I go to a chemist and get an injection that will dry it up. My mom is suggesting I soak it inside kerosene. Please doctors help me. I have test on Wednesday and I can barely write well ��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.