Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (636887 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sunnp(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2019
How you dey bro so what d name of the drug?

Hplison:
Contact me.. I'm using some med now, and it feels like it going away.. My chest dont beat scary anymore... Just 900 Naira did the magic.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lunah(f): 10:09am On May 22, 2019
2Ballz:

Did your eyeballs get smaller at the first time of your using glasses?

No.
Wore the glass for 6 months though and stopped, wasn't comfortable with it.
Now, I'm supposed wear this for 2 years, cos they claim it got worst.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by garfield1: 10:15am On May 22, 2019
Lunah:

No.
Help me guys,my son is dying...
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by IghravweIG(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2019
Hello Doc, is there a cure for persistent drowsiness?

There was a time i abused emzolym cough sirop and now i feel drowsy and lightheaded most of the day and i usually can't sit up for long.

I have treated for malaria and thyphoid but the feeling won't go. I also feel this shaking in my neck and head.

Please help me sir.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2019
Lunah:

No.
Get to use your glasses for the appropriate reason, as for structural modification that is the least you should expect especially since you are born with it.
In addition to this, get a proper glass with lesser feedback symptoms as to avoid secondary complaint.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2019
IghravweIG:
Hello Doc, is there a cure for persistent drowsiness?

There was a time i abused emzolym cough sirop and now i feel drowsy and lightheaded most of the day and i usually can't sit up for long.

I have treated for malaria and thyphoid but the feeling won't go. I also feel this shaking in my neck and head.

Please help me sir.
Just drowsiness?!
I am busy now, I will put in some questions you may answer when I come again?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by zealousayo(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2019
I am having loose stool, persistent hiccups, discomfort in my upper abdomen, headache and sometimes stomach ache.I also do have the feeling of indigestion.What can I do about it, please?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by dudesexy111: 9:06pm On May 22, 2019
2Ballz:

You and your sexpartner should do a Urine m/c/s in a reputable medical laboratory center not actually because of the urine color but speculation due to suspicion. A home dipstick test can also be helpful to know other causes of the deep yellow coloration apart from infection.
Should you are suspecting a leading with pregnancy if at all she has not seen her period after the did was done, a home pregnancy tes can be of a simple trial.
thank you doctor she went for test and she was just told she had typhoid and infection by the doctor and drugs were prescribed to and she has seen her period....thank you i really appreciate...i have a question is withdrawal method really safe to prevent pregnancy doe i have been using this method with no story just want to be sure that all and please is there a supplement i can use to have a very strong erection...thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by IghravweIG(m): 7:30am On May 23, 2019
2Ballz:

Just drowsiness?!
Yes sir
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Ahmed4002(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2019
First I had this severe stomach pain and chest pain. I started treatment with ULCER KIT as the doctor said it was Ulcer. But still there was no significant improvement.

Then I did endoscopy, its shows H.pyroli
Then I was placed on Pylera and Esomeprazole for some days.
After like few months, went back for the ulcer test. Its shows negative. But still I was feeling some pains in my chest

Every morning when I wake up, my sternum is slightly sore and stiff.
If I stretch my chest, move my body, nor take a deep breath nor press my chest my sternum makes a "crack" or "pops", which a sharp pains and the stiffness and mild soreness are instantly gone some time's.
The pain is 24 7.

I am able to pop my sternum at least uncountable times per day, with a stretch of body towards left/right nor Deep breadth it makes a clicking and pop sounds with sharp pain.

usually after I have been sitting for a long period of time., the pain worsen and all concentrate within my chest region. I need to lay down to get some relief.

I have seen 3-4 orthopaedic.
Xray image's, complete blood analysis if there is any inflammation.

After the Xray, then the Doctor suggest the physiotherapy of the sternum, and bit 0.5cm shoe pad

Currently undergoing Physiotherapy and massage. Sub relaxation of the sternum. But still there Is no improvement.

Does anybdy else experience the same thing from any of your patient's the Doctors in house.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by OtunbaBlack(m): 12:40pm On May 23, 2019
Ahmed4002:
First I had this severe stomach pain and chest pain. I started treatment with ULCER KIT as the doctor said it was Ulcer. But still there was no significant improvement.

Then I did endoscopy, its shows H.pyroli
Then I was placed on Pylera and Esomeprazole for some days.
After like few months, went back for the ulcer test. Its shows negative. But still I was feeling some pains in my chest

Every morning when I wake up, my sternum is slightly sore and stiff.
If I stretch my chest, move my body, nor take a deep breath nor press my chest my sternum makes a "crack" or "pops", which a sharp pains and the stiffness and mild soreness are instantly gone some time's.
The pain is 24 7.

I am able to pop my sternum at least uncountable times per day, with a stretch of body towards left/right nor Deep breadth it makes a clicking and pop sounds with sharp pain.

usually after I have been sitting for a long period of time., the pain worsen and all concentrate within my chest region. I need to lay down to get some relief.

I have seen 3-4 orthopaedic.
Xray image's, complete blood analysis if there is any inflammation.

After the Xray, then the Doctor suggest the physiotherapy of the sternum, and bit 0.5cm shoe pad

Currently undergoing Physiotherapy and massage. Sub relaxation of the sternum. But still there Is no improvement.

Does anybdy else experience the same thing from any of your patient's the Doctors in house.

Sorry how much does An endoscopy cost and where did you do it . Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2019
[quote author=dudesexy111 post=78629054] thank you doctor she went for test and she was just told she had typhoid and infection by the doctor and drugs were prescribed to and she has seen her period....thank you i really appreciate...i have a question is withdrawal method really safe to prevent pregnancy doe i have been using this method with no story just want to be sure that all and please is there a supplement i can use to have a very strong erection...thanks[/quote
Withdrawal not advisable. The percentage of spilling is very high. If you choose to,it will be sensible enough to use any of those emergency postcoital contraceptives(on the part of the female) as an add up should you err.

How bad is the erection that you want a supplement?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2019
zealousayo:
I am having loose stool, persistent hiccups, discomfort in my upper abdomen, headache and sometimes stomach ache.I also do have the feeling of indigestion.What can I do about it, please?

How are you coping now? Any improvement since I wasn't able to take the complaint the time it was presented?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by tabithaola(f): 5:17pm On May 23, 2019
Good day Doc, please I've been experiencing a severe itching on my private for sometime now. I've been to the hospital for a good number of times,it subsides after treating for sometime.I was celibate till I got married although it started as a single. Kindly help because I'm so worried.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by zealousayo(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2019
2Ballz:

How are you coping now? Any improvement since I wasn't able to take the complaint the time it was presented?
There has been no improvement.And I am really disturbed by this because I am currently doing school examination.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by dudesexy111: 1:23am On May 24, 2019
[quote author=2Ballz post=78652107][/quote] thank you i really appreciate i will be using condom now....i am not just happy with the erection it strong but not really but it can penetrate thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by gnykelly(m): 4:10am On May 24, 2019
Hello doctors.

Please I would like you to assess my situation. I have this painful feeling in the tract of my penile shaft, that feeling was like having an open wound and it was painful for urine to pass through due to it saltiness.

But now the pain is that each time I needed to urinate even if little it will be like forcing 5 litres of water through a straw... The veins are very painful...
What do you think, and what do I do.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:18am On May 24, 2019
gnykelly:
Hello doctors.

Please I would like you to assess my situation. I have this painful feeling in the tract of my penile shaft, that feeling was like having an open wound and it was painful for urine to pass through due to it saltiness.

But now the pain is that each time I needed to urinate even if little it will be like forcing 5 litres of water through a straw... The veins are very painful...
What do you think, and what do I do.
Age?
Severity of pain? Is it mild, moderate or severe?
Do you experience a cloudy or yellowish discharge before passing out urine, or do you experience this discharge on your pant even without an urge for urine?
Do you experience this much early in the morning?
How many weeks has this pain?
Color of urine? Cloudy, vague or blur?
What is the odor of the urine?
And finally, does your sex complain of anything( if she hasn't ask her now before answering this question)?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:23am On May 24, 2019
dudesexy111,
I am sorry, I did not understand the message you were passing out to me. Do you mean to say, you have good erection but it only fails on vagina intromission?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:44am On May 24, 2019
zealousayo:

Metronidazole (500mg), 3 times daily for 5days + Metoclopramide (10mg) once daily for 5days. Take metoopramide 30 minutes before meal.

Should you are a child, please don't follow prescription.
Please let me know if you are improving or it is getting worse, or when using it you are experiencing strange symptoms than before.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:23am On May 24, 2019
tabithaola:
Good day Doc, please I've been experiencing a severe itching on my private for sometime now. I've been to the hospital for a good number of times,it subsides after treating for sometime.I was celibate till I got married although it started as a single. Kindly help because I'm so worried.
When do you start experiencing this itch?
How long then has it been?
Do you have this itching in your vagina or/and the vulvar region, both?
How many times have you experienced this:
1.as a female?
2. before sexual activeness?
3. being sexually active?
Do you experience this mostly:
1. during your menstruation?
2. after menstruation?
3. before sex?
4. after sex?
5. after shaving around?
6. independent of the vulvar shaving act?

Color of vaginal discharge?
Smell of vaginal discharge?
Does vulvar or/and vaginal feel tender to touch?
Experiencing boils and ulceration on the vulva or vagina?
Does the itching comes with:
1. before anal itching?
2. anal itching?

What have you used or been using on this complaint before now?
Any history of PID/UTI?
Weight or BMI?
Do you shave your vulvar region often?
Do you use any medicine sort of to help on skin application on your vulva:
1. herbs
2. prescribe medication.

Finally, if there is any ulceration or whatever, do you feel comfortable on my viewing it?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Maverickobi14: 6:50am On May 24, 2019
pls help me having serious itch n something like boils around my penis....

pls help me with solutions
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by gnykelly(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2019
2Ballz:

Age?
Severity of pain? Is it mild, moderate or severe?
Do you experience a cloudy or yellowish discharge before passing out urine, or do you experience this discharge on your pant even without an urge for urine?
Do you experience this much early in the morning?
How many weeks has this pain?
Color of urine? Cloudy, vague or blur?
What is the odor of the urine?
And finally, does your sex complain of anything( if she hasn't ask her now before answering this question)?

My urine is normal, no colour no smell... About a week ago... The pain is mostly associated with when I intend to piss

Age 28..

There is no rash or irrational sign the whole thing looks healthy outside... I have not had sex since then... But I do get erection... But it becomes painful if I try making it harder

The pain is moderate because I can where still squeeze it but the veins are aching...
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2019
gnykelly:

My urine is normal, no colour no smell... About a week ago... The pain is mostly associated with when I intend to piss

Age 28..

There is no rash or irrational sign the whole thing looks healthy outside... I have not had sex since then... But I do get erection... But it becomes painful if I try making it harder

The pain is moderate because I can where still squeeze it but the veins are aching...
Differentials:
Lower urinary tract infection with either narrowing of the urethral to non-gonococcal or gonococcal activities. It may also inflammation of the base region of the bladder.

Diagnosis:
Go to a medical laboratory center and have
1. Urethral swab
2. Urine m/c/s
3. White blood cell counts with the Neutrophils as differential (not necessary)

Follow treatment and duration for treatment, or come back to me for prescription with respect to sensitivity.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2019
Maverickobi14:
pls help me having serious itch n something like boils around my penis....

pls help me with solutions
When does this itching start?
How long has it being?
When do you start experiencing the itching:
1. After my last sex act?
2 Before my last sex act?
3. Interval of 1-2 weeks between my previous and my last sex act?
4. After shaving?

Have you treated this complaint before:
1. As a child?
2. As a teen?
3. As an adult?

How many times have you treated it?
Do you shave often times? How many times in a week, month or day?
Does your sex partner have same complaint?
Does she have any health complaint apart from any that could lead to itching?
Does this itching:
1. Comes with anal itching?
2. Before anal itching?

When do you experience this itching mostly:
1. Morning?
2 Afternoon?
3. Evening?

What have you done so far to reduce the itching spell?
Weight or BMI?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Maverickobi14: 9:55am On May 24, 2019
2Ballz:

When does this itching start?
How long has it being?
When do you start experiencing the itching:
1. After my last sex act?
2 Before my last sex act?
3. Interval of 1-2 weeks between my previous and my last sex act?
4. After shaving?

Have you treated this complaint before:
1. As a child?
2. As a teen?
3. As an adult?

How many times have you treated it?
Do you shave often times? How many times in a week, month or day?
Does your sex partner have same complaint?
Does she have any health complaint apart from any that could lead to itching?
Does this itching:
1. Comes with anal itching?
2. Before anal itching?

When do you experience this itching mostly:
1. Morning?
2 Afternoon?
3. Evening?

What have you done so far to reduce the itching spell?
Weight or BMI?

during d day, the itching is reduced but in d midnight,I'd scratch till morning....I've never had dis issue before neither as a child...I started experiencing dis after I did it raw with a girl I barely know after a week I started having penile discharge which I treated with antibiotics...all dis started around march
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by gnykelly(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2019
2Ballz:

Differentials:
Lower urinary tract infection with either narrowing of the urethral to non-gonococcal or gonococcal activities. It may also inflammation of the base region of the bladder.

Diagnosis:
Go to a medical laboratory center and have
1. Urethral swab
2. Urine m/c/s
3. White blood cell counts with the Neutrophils as differential (not necessary)

Follow treatment and duration for treatment, or come back to me for prescription with respect to sensitivity.

I went for the test, the first and second the lab said it will take 2 days... But for the 3rd one the result show 5,400cmm^3

What medication can I take before then....

Thank you so much.

The lab Sci was of the opinion that the urine shows I fection.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by dudesexy111: 12:00pm On May 24, 2019
2Ballz:
dudesexy111,
I am sorry, I did not understand the message you were passing out to me. Do you mean to say, you have good erection but it only fails on vagina intromission?
exactly i lose my erection while inside and sometimes i cant just sustain erection...thank you
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2019
gnykelly:

I went for the test, the first and second the lab said it will take 2 days... But for the 3rd one the result show 5,400cmm^3

What medication can I take before then....

Thank you so much.

The lab Sci was of the opinion that the urine shows I fection.
Doxycycline 100mg for twice, morning/evening time. For 10days.

Take no other drugs but if you choose to let me know
If you experience other than what should be observed as written in the leaflet let me know or if no improvement to your complaint, stop the medication after duration to intake.

1 Like

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2019
Maverickobi14:
during d day, the itching is reduced but in d midnight,I'd scratch till morning....I've never had dis issue before neither as a child...I started experiencing dis after I did it raw with a girl I barely know after a week I started having penile discharge which I treated with antibiotics...all dis started around march
Ampiclox 250mg, twice daily, morning/evening. For 7days.
Apply topically Visita Plus lotion on the penile zone morning/afternoon/evening.

During or just before going to bed:
1. Expose the penile zone to air, wear short panties to bed. Not too tight.

2. Get a corn powder or talcum powder product on the zone spread it on the zone and the boils.

2 No night meals or tea drinking.

Report back to me either for improvement, discomfort or worsening.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by gnykelly(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2019
2Ballz:

Doxycycline 100mg for twice, morning/evening time. For 10days.

Take no other drugs but if you choose to let me know
If you experience other than what should be observed as written in the leaflet let me know or if no improvement to your complaint, stop the medication after duration to intake.

I really appreciate your effort... May God bless you in manifold and your seeds.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jbblues24(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2019
Hmmmm. Thank you for the advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.