Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (635506 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Maverickobi14: 10:50pm On May 24, 2019
2Ballz:

Ampiclox 250mg, twice daily, morning/evening. For 7days.
Apply topically Visita Plus lotion on the penile zone morning/afternoon/evening.

During or just before going to bed:
1. Expose the penile zone to air, wear short panties to bed. Not too tight.

2. Get a corn powder or talcum powder product on the zone spread it on the zone and the boils.

2 No night meals or tea drinking.

Report back to me either for improvement, discomfort or worsening.
I'm already taking ciprofloxacin dat contain tinidazole with romcin cream....I was even told to scrub d boil thoroughly b4 applying d cream
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Maverickobi14: 11:15pm On May 24, 2019
2Ballz:

Ampiclox 250mg, twice daily, morning/evening. For 7days.
Apply topically Visita Plus lotion on the penile zone morning/afternoon/evening.

During or just before going to bed:
1. Expose the penile zone to air, wear short panties to bed. Not too tight.

2. Get a corn powder or talcum powder product on the zone spread it on the zone and the boils.

2 No night meals or tea drinking.

Report back to me either for improvement, discomfort or worsening.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 11:31pm On May 24, 2019
Maverickobi14:
I'm already taking ciprofloxacin dat contain tinidazole with romcin cream....I was even told to scrub d boil thoroughly b4 applying d cream
Then, the prescription render here is withdrawn.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by paulohgirlie(f): 12:29am On May 25, 2019
Good morning Dr. Pls what test can be done to detect cause of ascite. Did fibroid surgery 3yrs ago with ascites. Now scan revealed fibroids with ascites again. Nd there's unexplainable bleeding once a while. Had endomitrosis b4 d surgery.
Thank you
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Maverickobi14: 5:53am On May 25, 2019
2Ballz:

Then, the prescription render here is withdrawn.
nooooooooo...I already bought n took d ampiclox last night sir
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:28am On May 25, 2019
paulohgirlie:
Good morning Dr. Pls what test can be done to detect cause of ascite. Did fibroid surgery 3yrs ago with ascites. Now scan revealed fibroids with ascites again. Nd there's unexplainable bleeding once a while. Had endomitrosis b4 d surgery.
Thank you
Ascites! Ascites, you meant really?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2019
Maverickobi14:
nooooooooo...I already bought n took d ampiclox last night sir
What about those medications you once posted were prescribed for you( and probably bought)?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by zealousayo(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2019
2Ballz:

Metronidazole (500mg), 3 times daily for 5days + Metoclopramide (10mg) once daily for 5days. Take metoopramide 30 minutes before meal.

Should you are a child, please don't follow prescription.
Please let me know if you are improving or it is getting worse, or when using it you are experiencing strange symptoms than before.
Thank you sir.
I'm twenty sir
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Esji80(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2019
Hello Doctors in the House. My BP reads 140/100
I am less than 35yrs , please how do I maintain this high BP issue.
Cc 2Ballz
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 25, 2019
Such admirable.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2019
Esji80:
Hello Doctors in the House. My BP reads 140/100

I am less than 35yrs , please how do I maintain this high BP issue.

At this stage, it is highly prehypertensive and almost can be solved by simple modification to controllable factors. To hear from me, I would be happy to know what you have done so far to this.

What have you done so far?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Esji80(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2019
2Ballz:
At this stage, it is highly prehypertensive and almost can be solved by simple modification to controllable factors. To hear from me, I would be happy to know what you have done so far to this.

What have you done so far?
Actually I have not done anything so far.

I came to learn that I am having high Bp on two occasions when I went to see a doctor for a different health issue. It has been a norm in the hospital to measure the weight and bp of every patient.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2019
Esji80:

Actually I have not done anything so far.

I came to learn that I am having high Bp on two occasions when I went to see a doctor for a different health issue. It has been a norm in the hospital to measure the weight and bp of every patient.
Just do and keep to this for the moment :
1. Maintain a diet low of sodium in any form( reduce use of table salts for an example)

2. Maintain a diet low in high cholesterol and fat composite(reduce use of dairy products for an example)

3. Maintain a low body weight if at all you are having a high body mass.

4. Put a stop to tobacco/nicotine use. No smoking.

5. Reduce use or intake of alcohol and alcoholic drinks and beverages.

6. Avoid a sedentary life. Be active and stay up working and walking as fit necessary.

7. Maintain a properly prepared balance diet both for to keep the body healthy and in pleasure.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Esji80(m): 10:04pm On May 25, 2019
2Ballz:

Just do and keep to this for the moment :
1. Maintain a diet low of sodium in any form( reduce use of table salts for an example)

2. Maintain a diet low in high cholesterol and fat composite(reduce use of dairy products for an example)

3. Maintain a low body weight if at all you are having a high body mass.

4. Put a stop to tobacco/nicotine use. No smoking.

5. Reduce use or intake of alcohol and alcoholic drinks and beverages.

6. Avoid a sedentary life. Be active and stay up working and walking as fit necessary.

7. Maintain a properly prepared balance diet both for to keep the body healthy and in pleasure.

Thanks alot Doctor for these suggestions. I will surely try to adhere to them

1 Like

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Maverickobi14: 10:57pm On May 25, 2019
2Ballz:

What about those medications you once posted were prescribed for you( and probably bought)?
I'd put them on hold n decide to go with urs but I didn't get d vista cos I'm using d romcin cream in its place
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Maverickobi14: 11:00pm On May 25, 2019
2Ballz:

no drugs for the itching?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by paulohgirlie(f): 11:10pm On May 25, 2019
2Ballz:

Ascites! Ascites, you meant really?

Yes. Ascites fluid
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:37am On May 26, 2019
paulohgirlie:

Yes. Ascites fluid
Okay. Now, was any chest imaging done? What was the finding?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:48am On May 26, 2019
Maverickobi14:
no drugs for the itching?
Going by my prescription, the Ampicillin was meant for the boils. Visita plus is a dichemotherapeutics concisely exacting in situ as an antifungal and antibiotics and then with corticosteroid support for the itching in particular.

However, if you are responding to treatment and you follow as I did tell you to do before now, I expect the itching not to vanish at once but first to reduce and then finally stops.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:55am On May 26, 2019
Esji80:
Thanks alot Doctor for these suggestions. I will surely try to adhere to them
Also, if you are from a lineage of high blood glucose, start to monitor your blood sugar too.

Please adhere so we can kick out this non-communicable disease from knifing our young adults. The clinic now is becoming a menace of young adults presenting high blood pressure complaint day in day out.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Esji80(m): 5:06am On May 26, 2019
2Ballz:

Also, if you are from a lineage of high blood glucose, start to monitor your blood sugar too.

Please adhere so we can kick out this non-communicable disease from knifing our young adults. The clinic now is becoming a menace of young adults presenting high blood pressure complaint day in day out.
Ok Sir, thank you
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Julbu(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2019
Good to see a thread like this... I am battling with low progesterone and estrogen causing extremely irregular menstruation (anovulatory cycle)....please can you be of help?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Khonifer: 2:10pm On May 26, 2019
I recently donated my eggs but I'm extremely bloated. I want to know if any other person has experienced this and when the bloating eventually dies down?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by PUSSYBOY2: 2:37pm On May 26, 2019
Good afternoon Doc! Pls help me with prescribtion, i have severe waist pain by the left side of my waist at the back of my body. And this has been the 4th time it reoccurring. Have seen doctors at hospital in the past and i took all drugs prescribe. It goes and come back again. A friend said it cold. This morning I wanted to pick up something from my bed and all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain like an injection. Since then I haven't been able to walk, stand firm, bath. It just paining me well and i have to go to work tomorrow. Pls help a brother
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by boladeen(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2019
I have been suffering silently ever since I took antimalarial atesunate plus.
After taking this drug I realised I can't fall asleep for the prescribed period of the drug and after the prescription period. I started to panic. I consulted a doctor after explaining my condition to him he prescribed me with lexotan 1.5mg. no improvement. He prescribed me with predisonone to use should incase am suffering from allergies and to detoxify my system still no improvement. I went to a general hospital to carry out MP test wch was +. I had to enrol for malaria treatment but the sleep still won't come. I had to visited another hospital the doctor dia gave me one drug via my hand within seconds I dozed off for like 5hrs after I was unable to fall asleep for 2weeks. I woke up with joy thinking my problem have been solved.d dr.gave me a tablet of diazepam to compliment with d intravenous one to b taken for 3days. After 3 days d symptoms re occurred. By this time I av entered depression mood thinking i will never b myself again.
I started surfing d net for natural way of beating insomnia. Gradually my condition improved the sleep start coming till I eventually got my sleeping routine back.
But,i have not been d same person I was before. I used to feel anaemia symptoms, slight pain in my left chest together with slight inner pain in my left lower abdomen that sometimes comes with left testis pain too, I always feel as if am not getting enough air while breathing wch results in this chest and lower abdomen testis pain mostly when am in a moving car. Have been battling these for closed to 3yrs now. Any help will be welcome.

Could it be that am suffering from the side effects of those drugs av taken or another underlying warning
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by boladeen(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2019
2Ballz:

Where do you really need help on?

We always underestimate our health utill we are ill. been suffering silently ever since I took antimalarial atesunate plus.
After taking this drug I realised I can't fall asleep for the prescribed period of the drug and after the prescription period. I started to panic. I consulted a doctor after explaining my condition to him he prescribed me with lexotan 1.5mg. no improvement. He prescribed me with predisonone to use should incase am suffering from allergies and to detoxify my system still no improvement. I went to a general hospital to carry out MP test wch was +. I had to enrol for malaria treatment but the sleep still won't come. I had to visited another hospital the doctor dia gave me one drug via my hand within seconds I dozed off for like 5hrs after I was unable to fall asleep for 2weeks. I woke up with joy thinking my problem have been solved.d dr.gave me a tablet of diazepam to compliment with d intravenous one to b taken for 3days. After 3 days d symptoms re occurred. By this time I av entered depression mood thinking i will never b myself again.
I started surfing d net for natural way of beating insomnia. Gradually my condition improved the sleep start coming till I eventually got my sleeping routine back.
But,i have not been d same person I was before. I used to feel anaemia symptoms, slight pain in my left chest together with slight inner pain in my left lower abdomen that sometimes comes with left testis pain too, I always feel as if am not getting enough air while breathing wch results in this chest and lower abdomen testis pain mostly when am in a moving car. Have been battling these for closed to 3yrs now. Any help will be welcome.

Could it be that am suffering from the side effects of those drugs av taken or another underlying warning
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2019
Julbu:
Good to see a thread like this... I am battling with low progesterone and estrogen causing extremely irregular menstruation (anovulatory cycle)....please can you be of help?
How can I be of help to you?

How do you know your having an irregular cycle is caused from a low serum progesterone and estrogen?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
Good afternoon Doc! Pls help me with prescribtion, i have severe waist pain by the left side of my waist at the back of my body. And this has been the 4th time it reoccurring. Have seen doctors at hospital in the past and i took all drugs prescribe. It goes and come back again. A friend said it cold. This morning I wanted to pick up something from my bed and all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain like an injection. Since then I haven't been able to walk, stand firm, bath. It just paining me well and i have to go to work tomorrow. Pls help a brother
By way of investigation, how much have you done and gone in knowing the cause to this left side waist pain?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:58pm On May 26, 2019
boladeen:
I have been suffering silently ever since I took antimalarial atesunate plus.

For how long did you use the Diazepam?
Within these 3yrs, what other drugs have used or been using?
Have you reported this complaint to any doctor, or even the doctor that prescribed the diazepam for you?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by boladeen(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2019
2Ballz:

For how long did you use the Diazepam?
Within these 3yrs, what other drugs have used or been using?
Have you reported this complaint to any doctor, or even the doctor that prescribed the diazepam for you?

The injected diazepam was only used for once while I was put on d tablet for a week. Bt immediately I completed d dosage d insomnia reocure. So I didn't use any drug till my sleeping routine returned.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by boladeen(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2019
boladeen:

The injected diazepam was only used for once while I was put on d tablet for a week. Bt immediately I completed d dosage d insomnia reocure. So I didn't use any drug till my sleeping routine returned.

When I started feeling chest and abdomina pain at left side of my stomach. I had complained to d doctor and I was told to use astymin. And series of blood tonic. The issue is I can go a week without feeling any pain thinking am overcoming it. Or when I just woke up,but as d hours goes d symptoms will start again.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by paulohgirlie(f): 11:24pm On May 26, 2019
2Ballz:

Okay. Now, was any chest imaging done?
What was the finding?

None, just abdominal pelvic scan

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.