Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (638075 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by gnykelly(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2019
2Ballz:
Are you done with the medication and kept to duration to time of use?
sir you said 10 days... I have kept to prescription... today is day 6
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2019
gnykelly:

sir you said 10 days... I have kept to prescription... today is day 6
You don't need another prescription till the first plan is done up.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by gnykelly(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2019
2Ballz:
You don't need another prescription till the first plan is done up.
thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jbblues24(m): 5:11am On May 31, 2019
It's sleek not just splendid!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:21am On May 31, 2019
gnykelly:

thanks
You're welcome.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Maverickobi14: 5:52am On May 31, 2019
2Ballz:

How severe is the itching?
Does this itching circumscribe about the anus only?

Further do this!
1. Take your bath only with warm water. The water should contain Izal(origin product)
2. Change panties and towels.
3. Spray talcum powder around region of itchiness.
4. Expose itchy region to air.
5. Don't scratch on the itchy region, rather fan it or spank it abit. The itchy stimulus will stop.
doc, it's Asif the itching is time conscious..I'll scratch a little during d day but once it's 5am,d itch go worst
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:50am On May 31, 2019
Maverickobi14:
doc, it's Asif the itching is time conscious..I'll scratch a little during d day but once it's 5am,d itch go worst
Please answer those questions on my previous post.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Maverickobi14: 11:22am On May 31, 2019
2Ballz:

How severe is the itching?
Does this itching circumscribe about the anus only?

Further do this!
1. Take your bath only with warm water. The water should contain Izal(origin product)
2. Change panties and towels.
3. Spray talcum powder around region of itchiness.
4. Expose itchy region to air.
5. Don't scratch on the itchy region, rather fan it or spank it abit. The itchy stimulus will stop.
yes it's around my anus
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 31, 2019
Hello Doctor,

Kindly help with this. I've been experiencing anal itching and peppering for almost a week now. At first I tried to change my underwear, and the itching reduced.

But sometimes, it comes up again. Please, help. This is causing embarrassments. Many a time it becomes so itchy while walking on the road and I will not be able to scratch it. It is around my anus. Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2019
Maverickobi14:
yes it's around my anus
Use Mebendazole 100mg orally per day, for 1 week.
Buy the Visita Plus cream. Apply the cream morning, afternoon and before going to bed.
Expose anus to air.

Suspend all other medication you were once on.

Finally, I hope you are not hiding anything from me. This is cause you wrote somewhere genital wart something....
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2019
peerless0012:
Hello Doctor,

Kindly help with this. I've been experiencing anal itching and peppering for almost a week now. At first I tried to change my underwear, and the itching reduced.

But sometimes, it comes up again. Please, help. This is causing embarrassments. Many a time it becomes so itchy while walking on the road and I will not be able to scratch it. It is around my anus. Thanks.
Why haven't you gone to the clinic for complaint?
How long has it been?
Does it come and go?
Is it severe or mild?
Does the anus appear always wet?
Does the anal region appear obviously dry always?
Did you have anal wound there or was any surgery done around there?
The itching and pepperish feel, which came first?
Is this itching found anywhere else in your body?
Any complaint about penis and penile region I should take note of?
When does this itching appear severe?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by tabithaola(f): 6:53pm On May 31, 2019
2Ballz:

When do you start experiencing this itch?
How long then has it been?
Do you have this itching in your vagina or/and the vulvar region, both?
How many times have you experienced this:
1.as a female?
2. before sexual activeness?
3. being sexually active?
Do you experience this mostly:
1. during your menstruation?
2. after menstruation?
3. before sex?
4. after sex?
5. after shaving around?
6. independent of the vulvar shaving act?

Color of vaginal discharge?
Smell of vaginal discharge?
Does vulvar or/and vaginal feel tender to touch?
Experiencing boils and ulceration on the vulva or vagina?
Does the itching comes with:
1. before anal itching?
2. anal itching?

What have you used or been using on this complaint before now?
Any history of PID/UTI?
Weight or BMI?
Do you shave your vulvar region often?
Do you use any medicine sort of to help on skin application on your vulva:
1. herbs
2. prescribe medication.

Finally, if there is any ulceration or whatever, do you feel comfortable on my viewing it?

Hello Doc,can I have a private chatt with you?

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 31, 2019
2Ballz:

Why haven't you gone to the clinic for complaint?
How long has it been?
Does it come and go?
Is it severe or mild?
Does the anus appear always wet?
Does the anal region appear obviously dry always?
Did you have anal wound there or was any surgery done around there?
The itching and pepperish feel, which came first?
Is this itching found anywhere else in your body?
Any complaint about penis and penile region I should take note of?
When does this itching appear severe?

Thanks for your prompt reply, Doctor. I will answer the question one after the other.

1. I have not gone to the hospital because I feel it will go itself.
2.it has been one week now.
3. Since it started, it comes and go. Sometimes I feel it so intense, sometimes I don't feel the itching at all.
4. It is mild, not severe. As I type now, I'm not feeling anything. But it can come at any time.

5.it always appear to be wet
6. Not obviously dry
7. No, I did not have anal wound there. But it seems there is wound around the anus from the peoperish feeling.
8. Sometimes both comes at the same time. Other time, pepperish feeling the itching and vice versa.
9. No where in the body. Though there was a time around Jan and February I had penile itching, which was treated by some Antifungal and antibiotic and it stopped.
10. It appears severe inside my anus, I always feel the urge to rub my finger on it to stop the itching. It gets worst when I put on tight fitting under wear. So, I prefer going out without anything. Just the trouser.

Sometimes, I wash the area with water, wipe it clean and allow air to circulate. And it will relieve me a little.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Maverickobi14: 7:39pm On May 31, 2019
2Ballz:

Use Mebendazole 100mg orally per day, for 1 week.
Buy the Visita Plus cream. Apply the cream morning, afternoon and before going to bed.
Expose anus to air.

Suspend all other medication you were once on.

Finally, I hope you are not hiding anything from me. This is cause you wrote somewhere genital wart something....
yeah I thought that boils was genital warts....where do I get the mebendazole?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2019
tabithaola
If you okay going private.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2019
peerless0012:

Thanks for your prompt reply, Doctor. I will answer the question one after the other.

1. I have not gone to the hospital because I feel it will go itself.
2.it has been one week now.
3. Since it started, it comes and go. Sometimes I feel it so intense, sometimes I don't feel the itching at all.
4. It is mild, not severe. As I type now, I'm not feeling anything. But it can come at any time.

5.it always appear to be wet
6. Not obviously dry
7. No, I did not have anal wound there. But it seems there is wound around the anus from the peoperish feeling.
8. Sometimes both comes at the same time. Other time, pepperish feeling the itching and vice versa.
9. No where in the body. Though there was a time around Jan and February I had penile itching, which was treated by some Antifungal and antibiotic and it stopped.
10. It appears severe inside my anus, I always feel the urge to rub my finger on it to stop the itching. It gets worst when I put on tight fitting under wear. So, I prefer going out without anything. Just the trouser.

Sometimes, I wash the area with water, wipe it clean and allow air to circulate. And it will relieve me a little.

Good!
If that zone appears wet all the time,
What kind of fluid do you think accumulates down there?
1. Urine?
2. Stool fluid?
3. Fluid from improper wiping after using the toilet?
4. Any other?

Also, when shaving your genital hair, do you also shave around those hair surrounding your anal zone.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 01, 2019
2Ballz:

Good!
If that zone appears wet all the time,
What kind of fluid do you think accumulates down there?
1. Urine?
2. Stool fluid?
3. Fluid from improper wiping after using the toilet?
4. Any other?

Also, when shaving your genital hair, do you also shave around those hair surrounding your anal zone.

1. No
2. No
3. Maybe.

The thing is: it is not outrightly wet. Maybe sweat or something.

I have never shaved hair around my anus.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2019
peerless0012:

1. No
2. No
3. Maybe.

The thing is: it is not outrightly wet. Maybe sweat or something.

I have never shaved hair around my anus.
Learn to do the following and it will eventually stops:

1. Take bath with warm water.
2. Wash and dry the buttocks and anal region after using the toilet properly.
3. Mild soap wash on that region.
4. Use and spread Corned or talcum powder on region on complaint on going to bed.
5. Expose region of complaint to air. Avoid wearing pant to bed.
6. Avoid sitting down for too long and wearing too tight some clothes to avoid keeping the region of complaint moisturized.

Medication:

Tetracycline 250mg. Application : 3 times daily, morning /noon/evening. For 1 week.
Clotrimazole cream. Application : Morning/evening. Wash off before going to bed.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2019
2Ballz:

Learn to do the following and it will eventually stops:

1. Take bath with warm water.
2. Wash and dry the buttocks and anal region after using the toilet properly.
3. Mild soap wash on that region.
4. Use and spread Corned or talcum powder on region on complaint on going to bed.
5. Expose region of complaint to air. Avoid wearing pant to bed.
6. Avoid sitting down for too long and wearing too tight some clothes to avoid keeping the region of complaint moisturized.

Medication:

Tetracycline 250mg. Application : 3 times daily, morning /noon/evening. For 1 week.
Clotrimazole cream. Application : Morning/evening. Wash off before going to bed.

Thank you Doctor, God bless you abundantly. I will do everything you mentioned.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by HealthExpertng(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2019
Prevention is cheaper than cure. The STAND2PEE funnel helps to greatly reduce your chances of being ever infected with a "toilet infection". Its affordable and easy to use. Call us Now to place your order. Delivery Nationwide. 07058891493....or Whatsapp through 08037152734

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by OtunbaBlack(m): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2019
Doc was asking you on the other thread what you prescribe for someone with ascaris lumbricoides .. after a stool test it showed ++ the ova very much

Symptoms
Anal itching
Stomach pain feels like swelling
Tiredness
Indigestion
Alternating constipation n diarrhea
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Tonysahon: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
hi balogun, I have this friend that has a mouth odour that smells like fart as in mess.

please what do you have to say about that?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
peerless0012:

Thank you Doctor, God bless you abundantly. I will do everything you mentioned.
Please kindly report back to me how you are improving after some days of use of medication.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
Tonysahon:
hi balogun, I have this friend that has a mouth odour that smells like fart as in mess.

please what do you have to say about that?
Is it really you that have the problem or your friend?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
OtunbaBlack:
Doc was asking you on the other thread what you prescribe for someone with ascaris lumbricoides .. after a stool test it showed ++ the ova very much

Symptoms
Anal itching
Tiredness
Indigestion
I have sent a feedback message.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hello guys am a young innovator.i was working on a portable oxygen generator that uses solar energy .i wanted to ask if hospitals would need my device
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jbblues24(m): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2019
It's sick not just incredible! lipsrsealed
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 02, 2019
jbblues24:
It's sick not just incredible! lipsrsealed
how
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2019
OtunbaBlack:

Symptoms
Anal itching
Tiredness
Indigestion
First, let's try to make a broth preparation to improve gastrointestinal motility as well as to maintain normal body electrolyte, or perhaps alter the electrolyte a bit as to inhibit activities leading from the worm infestation.
I will assume the person to use this preparation is no HYPERTENSIVE. Should he/she is, then the use of this mixture is withdrawn.

INGREDIENTS :
1. Half-filled glass cup of water
2. A teaspoon of salt.
3. Two cubes of sugar.

PREPARATION STEPS:

1. Break the sugar cubes into pieces.
2. Put the broken sugar cubes into the glass cup of water.
3. Put the teaspoonful( ONLY ONE SPOOFUL DOSE) of salt in to the sugar-water mixture.
4. Mix the mixture thoroughly as to have a greater part of the sugar and salt become soluble in the water.
5. Taste for concentration( usually the maker's discretion).
6. A good concentration will have an odour somewhat like a urine.

USE:

1. Ensure the above steps were properly adhere to.
2. The mixture then should be taken on an empty stomach after early mouth washing.
3. Take mixture once and 1hr after start the Mebendazole( in the morning).
4. In the evening, prepare mixture but with 1 cube of sugar and Half-filled teaspoonful with a reduce quantity of water compared to that in the morning. Take mixture as prepared and 1hr after use the Mebendazole (in the evening)
5. Please don't use mixture more than twice as stated above. Failure to adhere may lead to serious health complications.

SYMPTOMS:
The follow have been marked with using the mixture :

1. Increase abdominal movement and sound during the first 15minute of use.
2. Bloating
3. Passing of flatus( fart)
4. The ease to use the toilet may either increase or decrease.
5. Foul odour of the mouth( rare and even at all very transient)
6. Women in their flow may observe an ease in their period too. Not too certain about this though.

These are symptoms but actually what you should look at for when using the mixture to show that it is working on you.

MEBENDAZOLE :
Use 100mg, 1 dose for each period of use.
Morning /evening.
For 3-5days.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by OtunbaBlack(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
2Ballz:

First, let's try to make a broth preparation to improve gastrointestinal motility as well as to maintain normal body electrolyte, or perhaps alter the electrolyte a bit as to inhibit activities leading from the worm infestation.
I will assume the person to use this preparation is no HYPERTENSIVE. Should he/she is, then the use of this mixture is withdrawn.

INGREDIENTS :
1. Half-filled glass cup of water
2. A teaspoon of salt.
3. Two cubes of sugar.

PREPARATION STEPS:

1. Break the sugar cubes into pieces.
2. Put the broken sugar cubes into the glass cup of water.
3. Put the teaspoonful( ONLY ONE SPOOFUL DOSE) of salt in to the sugar-water mixture.
4. Mix the mixture thoroughly as to have a greater part of the sugar and salt become soluble in the water.
5. Taste for concentration( usually the maker's discretion).
6. A good concentration will have an odour somewhat like a urine.

USE:

1. Ensure the above steps were properly adhere to.
2. The mixture then should be taken on an empty stomach after early mouth washing.
3. Take mixture once and 1hr after start the Mebendazole( in the morning).
4. In the evening, prepare mixture but with 1 cube of sugar and Half-filled teaspoonful with a reduce quantity of water compared to that in the morning. Take mixture as prepared and 1hr after use the Mebendazole (in the evening)
5. Please don't use mixture more than twice as stated above. Failure to adhere may lead to serious health complications.

SYMPTOMS:
The follow have been marked with using the mixture :

1. Increase abdominal movement and sound during the first 15minute of use.
2. Bloating
3. Passing of flatus( fart)
4. The ease to use the toilet may either increase or decrease.
5. Foul odour of the mouth( rare and even at all very transient)
6. Women in their flow may observe an ease in their period too. Not too certain about this though.

These are symptoms but actually what you should look at for when using the mixture to show that it is working on you.

MEBENDAZOLE :
Use 100mg, 1 dose for each period of use.
Morning /evening.
For 3-5days.

Very well noted sir can granulated sugar be used in place of the cube.. any die off symptom to be expected while on this?.. should another stool test be carried out after completing treatment?.. thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.