Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (636898 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Meel: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hi doc.
Please can you tell me more about cellulitis?
Seem my mom has it and has begun treatment already.
I just want to know more about it,how it can be treated and if it can be treated totally.
Heard it's very dangerous and silent.
Awaiting your response in anticipation.
Thank you.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Walelavender(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
2Ballz:

I was expecting you to be off the hook as at then. Alright. Do not scared it is an everyday issue, just relax and have an unworried day. It is an ordinary show of intolerance by your stomach-intestinal system. As it loses from it hold, the better you will be. Just in case, you are having still a little problem with this, if you are not hypertensive then have a dip of little table salt mass in water. Mix it to make a salt-water mixture. Mixture shouldn't be much. Drink it. This will help push water and glucose from the intestinal lumen and by so reduce and stop your stooling.
Please avoid your dislike and anything that could have you prone to this situation next time.
Many thanks. Well appreciated
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Logobenz:
Hi doc.
Please can you tell me more about cellulitis?
Seem my mom has it and has begun treatment already.
I just want to know more about it,how it can be treated and if it can be treated totally.
Heard it's very dangerous and silent.
Awaiting your response in anticipation.
Thank you.

Cellulitis is a skin infective condition common with both Staphylococcal and Streptococcal infective activity. It is usually accustomed to the painful swelling and redness of that inflamed region of complaint. It is fast spreading and often move proximal( to the body line of central axis) from the place of complaint. Spread results from indiscriminate destruction of body tissues around the place of complaint. See it as making a drill through a wall to allow a free run of a nail through the drilled pot. The more the drilling better the free space to spread.
The fact that it is caused either by a Staphylococcus or Streptococcus species makes you to understand that there is treatment and cure to it. A simple physical examination is enough at most to diagnose cellulitis and then a quick and easy treatment is done to avoid other complications.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Meel:
Good evening doc.

I have this issue which I have been battling with since childhood. And this is early morning diarrhea. I goto toilet 5-6 times in the morning before going for my days work. The least number of times I go to toilet in the morning is 3x.( The first stool will be dark brown formed stool, while in a descending order it gets watery, unformed stool). No mucus or blood is present. And I do not experience any bowel pain.

This has been my issues since I was a kid, but all investigation by doctors doesn't point to any disease or ailments . I have done stool M|C|S at different time and the results remain the same ( no ova/trophozoite of parasite, no pathogen isolated).

Drugs like Loperamide, omepeazole, lomotil, do prevent this. But whenever I am not on drugs there will be reoccurrence . I no longer use this drugs everyday except on days I want to travel or won't have access to toilet.

Thanks
How old are you now?
Can you recall when it all started in your childhood years, or your parent told you that you have it from birth?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Meel: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Modesta39: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2019
Please doctors in the house I have a serious problem.

I don't go to toilet again because of that my stomach keep growing everyday because I don't go to toilet

I am scared of eating again

Please doctors, does my problem have a solution
Please if I am going to die, tell me be sincere
I have never felt this kind of problem all my life

Any hop?

I went to hospital and complain, they said that I have ulcer and I am currently taking the drop 2 days ago
Yet am not able to go toilet

Please help me,
Sometimes toilet will purge me but the only thing that comes out is only too much gas and very little shit
The size of the shit is like one spoon of rice

Am finished
Please help me out

Is their a cure??
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
Modesta39:
Please doctors in the house I have a serious problem.

I don't go to toilet again because of that my stomach keep growing everyday because I don't go to toilet

I am scared of eating again

Please doctors, does my problem have a solution
Please if I am going to die, tell me be sincere
I have never felt this kind of problem all my life

Any hop?

I went to hospital and complain, they said that I have ulcer and I am currently taking the drop 2 days ago
Yet am not able to go toilet

Please help me,
Sometimes toilet will purge me but the only thing that comes out is only too much gas and very little shit
The size of the shit is like one spoon of rice

Am finished
Please help me out

Is their a cure??
When was the last time you had the toilet used?
Age?
Has this ever happened to you before?
Apart the above complaint, is there anything you may want to share?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Meel:
I became 24 last month,

My parents noticed it from 1st week of birth, it wasn't early morning diarrhea then, but I do stool consecutively for like 5 times before my mum can fully tie my napkins.
The stool:
flaky and hard to flush?
smells really bad?
white and full of mucus?

Do you appear young or old for your age?
Do you treat infections often?
Have you done a full blood work for your Red blood cells and white blood cells?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by zsch: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
I've a question regarding Coflin, a cough syrup. Recently I got a bottle and was asked if I wanted one for adult or children to which I responded adult.

While taking it, I observed it was viscous- thicker than usual (you have to up end it and wait precious seconds before it slowly oozes out of the bottle).This is the second time I'm taking Coflin this thick and I've been taking Coflin since I was a kid.

So my question is 'is the thick, viscous version for adult or am I drinking a defective product'?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
zsch:
I've a question regarding Coflin, a cough syrup. Recently I got a bottle and was asked if I wanted one for adult or children to which I responded adult.

While taking it, I observed it was viscous- thicker than usual (you have to up end it and wait precious seconds before it slowly oozes out of the bottle).This is the second time I'm taking Coflin this thick and I've been taking Coflin since I was a kid.

So my question is 'is the thick, viscous version for adult or am I drinking a defective product'?

Thanks in anticipation

It is exactly what it is. Not a defective product. Just ensure to get the right product from a licensed dispensable store.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by zsch: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
2Ballz:

It is exactly what it is. Not a defective product. Just ensure to get the right product from a licensed dispensable store.

I see. Thank you for your response.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Eagba(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
2Ballz:

bros please a love one has been complaining of chest pain and back pain,fever sour taste in the tongue. test have been showing all clear
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Eagba:
bros please a love one has been complaining of chest pain and back pain,fever sour taste in the tongue. test have been showing all clear
What tests were done?
Good morning.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Eagba(m): 6:19am On Sep 24, 2019
2Ballz:
What tests were done? Good morning.
good morning chest scan, blood test, etc
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Eagba(m): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2019
2Ballz:

What tests were done?
Good morning.
sir chronic back and chest pain she is 21yrs of age. heavyness of the eyes. test done chest xray, ECG, scan, typhoid, malaria, heart blockage scan.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Meel: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Didijiji: 7:44am On Sep 24, 2019
2Ballz:

Loratidine, okay. Possibly to help against the inflammatory changes.

Go get a simple home remedy product containing Antibiotics, antifungal and a Corticosteroid- Visita plus.
Apply this cream over the whole of the glans penis( penis cap) and then shaft for 1 week.

Please get original product from the drugstore.

After the one week come report back to me.
Hello sir.. It worked for me.. The itch and wounds have all healed up. Thanks soooo much
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sammy199(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
2Ballz:

Malaria parasite one plus is not a serious problem, being an African and a Nigerian you are almost by all chances to possess that one plus whether sick or not. So that is not the problem.

You have just been discharge from the clinic, why not give the body time to recuperate. Weeks after a normal medication for Malaria fever, some of us still feels sick especially that low drive to do anything is killing.How much you will take to finally come to yourself is a matter of time and how long you have been ill or if the malaria is secondary to another condition or a complication arising from it. But you just have to beat it and focus on yourself and hope you are well. Go down to work and involve in the normal daily activities. Pooooom! When you are no longer noticing yourself, you just find that you are back to the normal you balling the street.

You will be fine. For the mild fever, just take Paracetamol and eat more of fruits and try much as you can to do little things around you. However, if there is no improvement withing 2-3weeks or it is getting worse before the these weeks, kindly see a doctor.
Hello doctor pls which drugs can u prescribe for this test result.

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Richdee1(m): 1:04am On Sep 25, 2019
G
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Richdee1(m): 1:04am On Sep 25, 2019
Good evening house, I don't normally get erection every morning, its either if its rise,it will not be hard,it will be soft and after 1 minute or so,it will fall and shrink.
I actually have infection, and I have not done test or treated it,I want to know if its bkos of the infection??
And can infection affect man's performance, I can't even last 2 minutes
What am I to treat, Itd actually embarrassing
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Richdee1:
Good evening house, I don't normally get erection every morning, its either if its rise,it will not be hard,it will be soft and after 1 minute or so,it will fall and shrink.
I actually have infection, and I have not done test or treated it,I want to know if its bkos of the infection??
And can infection affect man's performance, I can't even last 2 minutes
What am I to treat, Itd actually embarrassing

How do you know you have an infection aside complaint?
Does morning erection really needs to be hard?

Have you been on any medication/leisure drug/supplement lately?
How old are you?
Do you find yourself being stressed?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
sammy199:
Hello doctor pls which drugs can u prescribe for this test result.

What were your symptoms that had your doctor requesting a screening for the malaria parasite and Salmonella spp be done?
For your PCV, should we accept you're a male?

Age, pls?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Didijiji:
Hello sir.. It worked for me.. The itch and wounds have all healed up. Thanks soooo much
You are welcome.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Eagba:

sir chronic back and chest pain she is 21yrs of age. heavyness of the eyes. test done chest xray, ECG, scan, typhoid, malaria, heart blockage scan.
Let me see the results, also what has she been using to ease symptoms?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sammy199(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
2Ballz:

What were your symptoms that had your doctor requesting a screening for the malaria parasite and Salmonella spp be done?

Age, pls?
symptoms are headache nd body weakness. Age is 23
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sammy199(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
2Ballz:

Age, pls?
male pls
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Meel: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
sammy199:
male pls
Sammy, how are you now?
Alright. I don't think it is proper for me to prescribe any drug because your results weren't that bad. And so, I am really of the opinion that you may really have to see your doctor to diagnose further what could be wrong especially if your body weakness have been on for a long time.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Meel:

Meel. I have been busy lately, kindly bear up with till 5th of Next month when I will be abit free. I hope you will be online by 6p.m at least.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Meel: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
2Ballz:

Meel. I have been busy lately, kindly bear up with till 5th of Next month when I will be abit free. I hope you will be online by 6p.m at least.
sure.

Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jideflash(m): 12:51am On Sep 30, 2019
i know this year stocks palaver wan give some of us high BP. So kindly join me today at the Heart Dialogue 2019. There will be Free Heart Checks, nutritional and fitness tips while enjoying Heart healthy meals, all for Free. Reserve a Seat https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-heart-dialogue-2019-tickets-72952022463

Organised by yours Truly;
Jide Flash
for Cardiac Community
http://www.cardiaccommunity.com/the-heart-dialogue-2019/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.