Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (637581 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by toppe85(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hi Doc, I know of someone who recently just began to experience wet anus. In fact he has to constantly change his boxers because they just get wet with little amount of watery faeces and smells. He is someone that rarely suffers from pile. Please what is the treatment for this?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by bbporsche: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2012
thank u so much @ lagtim. already got him treated in a hospital.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Rich4god(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
Docs in the house, plz help, am a corp member in camp now, and am having serious stomach ache which make me purge for like 2 times a day. Today makes it 1 week since it started and i thought it was as a result of something i ate, but i have been watching my diet and it still persist. I do experience the pain intermitently both during the day and at night, and it seems to be getting worst. I have been to the camp clinic and the corpers there are just toasting me around. Plz any advice on what could be wrong or what to do. Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by yinkhar(f): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2012
doc,pls wat can i use for my pimples
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Sunky87: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
Doc. Pls wat can someone use to cure chicken pox?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Realman4: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
Hello Doctor,pls at wat age can the genotype of a newly born baby be determined?i need quick and accurate answer...​̷̷̴̩̩̥̐‎​​‎​​̷̷̴̩̩̥̐͠♧thanks♧°˚˚˚°♧
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by wealth4us: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2012
doctor in the house,
Please, i will like to find out if long use of family planning pills actually cause or increase the risk of b-r-east cancer. a frind of mine once went for breast cancer screening and the first question they asked her was whether she was on ant contraceptive pill. Ple, i need a reply. Regards
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by filibust: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2012
Hi Doctors,

Please I'll like to know some measures or perhaps medications to take to have a smooth face free from minor pimples and all sorts of anti-smooth face mechanisms.

Your professional advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ceejay80s(m): 5:28am On Jul 14, 2012
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ceejay80s(m): 5:29am On Jul 14, 2012
Whats up Doc, i need to buy a powerful iron blood tonic for myself, could u pls advise me on which one to buy. Many drugs out there are fake
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by muntaree: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2012
All the doc in the house, thank you very much for your effort. Am 31 yrs married 2 a 25yrs old girl, now more than three months since we got married but there is no sign of pregnancy. Pls is it too early for us to get worried, pls i need your help. Thank you.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Emmy9ite(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
yinkhar: doc,pls wat can i use for my pimples
try lime orange,,it worked for my aunt!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by yinkhar(f): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2012
Emmy9ite: try lime orange,,it worked for my aunt!
how will i use dat?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by flow1759: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2012
I have dis head ache 4 sum weeks now @ d right side of my head, i went 2 d doc and afta i explain he said i would do malaria test, which i did, he administered malaria drugs, i have finish d drugs 4 4days now, but it still persist, advice pls. Can malaria affect d head? thou am not having feverish feelings oh.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Emmy9ite(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2012
yinkhar:
how will i use dat?
just slice it into two(dont peel).use it to clean ur ur face very well,u can use it morning and night before going to bed..it really worked for her!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by yinkhar(f): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
Emmy9ite: just slice it into two(dont peel).use it to clean ur ur face very well,u can use it morning and night before going to bed..it really worked for her!
thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ruthabokoku123: 6:05am On Jul 21, 2012
Please can you provide me with another name for glanin diabetes medication outside nija
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Activity77(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
doc pls help my friend,he said his having low libido or appetite for sex.is dia any drug dt wil help boost his libido and appetite.pls its urgent.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by joshuapharm(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
@flow, go to a lab and ask for a blood culture test. Its most likely typhoid- den get treated with d direction of a pharmacist.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by donald1010(m): 2:29am On Jul 26, 2012
Plz DOC I need u to help to analyze these probs.for me
(1) I suck out milk frm my girl's bosom even when she isn't preganant or aborted.
Plz what could be the cause!I tried asking her but she said she don't know? Plz help
(2)Plz I expel within a minute when makin love and I don't like it plz what could b the cause and how can it b stoped?
(3)Plz my mums blood level is too too low to 19.plz what can she use to build it again?
(4)My manhood is not big enough to me plz how do I enlarge it?
(5)I'm too slim and I want to add some weight,plz what should I use?
I'd be so glad if I can get al the response to al my questions plz..
God bless.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by alice785: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2012
Hi, I am asking question about my father who is 60 yr old. He does not have any medical history. Last year he developed a tumor in right shoulder which was diagonised as WBC collected in bones and high WBC count in body. It was treated with surgery and medication. His condition improved and everything was well, but now after 1 yr he has developed the same tumor in rib bone. The doctor say that it is due to high WBC which are accumulating on bones and resistance developed by body to previous medicine. The doctor has prescribed new medicine now which is to be taken for 2 months (10 days continuously and 10 days skipped), after 2 months he will see if some other action is required. All other tests are normal for my father. We do not know the reason for increase in WBC and this is bothering me that why the same thing occurred again? Please advice on the reason and what else can be done? Is there anything serious? He has been a sufferer of cold and cough (also mucous in chest) almost throughout his life but it was never so severe. Other than this he never had any major problem. Thanks, reply soon.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jameskona: 6:59am On Jul 28, 2012
Great threat. Thanks to be each doctor for voluntering of those people who suffer in different diseases.

Hopefully people ask questions they have concerning health. And hopefully, you always reply us in time. smiley
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by busar(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
Hello doc,wat can i do 2 cure 'hearth burns'
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Ima2: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2012
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by osaki(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2012
Good day doc.I have a 3yrs old son who have been itching his body for over a year now, its always serious in d mornings most times leaving his skin with rashes.pls I need relevant advice.thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by automania: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
My mother needs to consult a Neurologist fast, someone please recommend a good one I can take her to. We'd prefer to consult him/her in a private clinic because the last time we visited a Teaching hospital they frustrated the living day lights out of us. Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Candibar(f): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hi Doctor in the house, i would like to know the safest drug to postpone menstrual period for a couple of days.
Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by trigar12(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
Hello, pls i have SOCIAL ANXIETY problem which makes my heart beat very fast when i want to socialize and that will lead to stammering, its a big embarrasment pls. WHAT KINDA DOCTOR DO I SEE AND WHERE?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by geogeous(f): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
[quote author=Balogun]Health Checks. Doctor in the House

For all you Nairalanders I have decided to be your official doctor in the house. I have found this site so helpful in bonding me to my motherland I have decided to give medical advice with the usual disclaimer. This is just advice . Its my mum, she accidentally slipped a cotton bud into her ear last week and she isnt even taking it serious . What can she do to get it out?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by geogeous(f): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
Balogun: Health Checks. Doctor in the House

For all you Nairalanders I have decided to be your official doctor in the house. I have found this site so helpful in bonding me to my motherland I have decided to give medical advice with the usual disclaimer. This is just advice. Further treatment should be sought from your personal physician!

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.