Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) (68269 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
baba God abeg reason my mata na,or I will grab Vaseline agn o grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by chukagates(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
rosalieene:

I just checked your profile, and noticed you are faceless!! Don't go about checking people's pix and calling them ugly because they are better than you as you don't have a pix. You have to be proud of yourself for you to put up your pix for the whole world to see.... and I think we would like to see what you look like for insulting someone.
In essence! she made her point, you didn't need to insult her
..its a choice stop pouring spit everywhere cause...if someone of high status is on n
airaland they wont go around declaring it..they would use any ID and keep it private..so if you choose to put a profile pix be ready to pay the price of showing urself to a vast social network like nairaland...where there are different types of people...who can abuse you soo stop blaming the guy
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by souljaboi51(m): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:
That girl is just like me grin

problem is I don't have a man I will buy a G-wagon for grin
lmaooo sure
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2017
the guy is very lucky o am happy for him
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by nlPoster: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
thunderbabs:

Chill out!!!

What if you locate a pastor's daughter and she's so stingy with the offering? shocked

undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by frozen70g(f): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
She did it because you removed pride and ego and you humbled yourself

You deserve it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.