Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) (68267 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by troy9090: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jarizod:
Girls like these are very rare!

Like 1 in a million girls tongue
i pity this generation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
A car that will come with conditions and expect me to accept it , NEVER...
only a broke guys will rush to accept this offer because when anything goes wrong the next words from the Lady will be;

* I give you my heart undecided
* I give you my body undecided
* I cloth you undecided
* buy you dream car undecided
Do everything for you in this life now.

Well their LIFE & BUSINESS cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
Where some just dey give their boyfriends handkerchiefs and singlets... make una continu...
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Dfinex(f): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
[size=18pt]cheesy grin

Oh Lord, please let me locate my own pastor daughter girlfriend too cool [/size]

Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
That is church members money o
And the church members will be trekking every wednesday and sunday from ikoyi to umuahia for church service
Me nor de go church so i know that my money is not among
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by cyber5(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mtcheewew i tot its a G-Wagon dats why i open this thread buh she try sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Make hungrygals no hustle and continue waiting for men to buy pants and bra 4 dem
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Enybliss:
later the misogynists will come to say girls have nothing to offer more than sex and gold digging, wowor boys
100℅ Truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by bigerboy200: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
That girl is just like me grin

problem is I don't have a man I will buy a G-wagon for grin
lol..how far naa i hav been crushing on you since 1932 ohh.I don't want d G-wagon sef, na just true love i want...how faar angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Makydebbie you have to get him a range or rolls cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

[size=17pt]Ma'am, tasty gifts like Boxers and Singlets, right?? cool [/size]
lol. u garrit jawe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by biggy26: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Are u a pastor's daughter? If u are then...
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by costandi(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

See eh, I'm the man. Ah swear!
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by henribj(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Enybliss:
later the misogynists will come to say girls have nothing to offer more than sex and gold digging, wowor boys

if one girl out of a thousand/million girls offer a gift as huge as this to their bf , does it mean girls have anything to offer? don't get it twisted o, one girl doing it does not mean girls do it, cos one out of a thousands/millions does not count.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Enybliss(f): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
henribj:

if one girl out of a thousand/million girls offer a gift as huge as this to their bf , does it mean girls have anything to offer? don't get it twisted o, one girl doing it does not mean girls do it, cos one out of a thousands/millions does not count.
my problem is with the generalizing please don't get me wrong
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
gud gesture frm d girl, bt then d question remains whether diz girl is working or an extension of church offering? juxt contemplating. ...
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ofcourse she can afford to buy her boyfriend a car, she will recover the money from the thites and seed sowed by her father's gullible congregations.

By the way why does pastor's daughter have so called boyfriend? Why is she not married to him? Is that not hyporcrisy? Practise what you preach, i say
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by henribj(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Enybliss:
my problem is with the generalizing please don't get me wrong

people are generalizing because it is what it is, if lots of girls are bad people will generalize on that, and if lots of girls are good and give their bf's car gifts people will also generalize on that
so stop complaining because people are generalizing negatively. if they were generalizing positively will you complain?
#justsaying
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
out of 100 girls in nigeria, only 2percent can do this ..... The rest are what you described above , except my mum, sisters and female family members !grin grin grin

rosalieene is this comment diff from wat I told u the other time

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Enybliss(f): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
henribj:

people are generalizing because it is what it is, if lots of girls are bad people will generalize on that, and if lots of girls are good and give their bf's car gifts people will also generalize on that
so stop complaining because people are generalizing negatively. if they were generalizing positively will you complain?
#justsaying
k
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by franugo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Giving a portion of her father's loot to her boyfriend.
undecided

of course, d dough too much for only them to ravish...this kind love naim i dey find
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by saudyarmani(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
I hope this is an eye opener to those girls who think guy should be solely responsible fr the expenses n it's only dia kitten they give in return

Shout to all hardworking/independent ladies,God bless you
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by saudyarmani(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
gypsey:
Ofcourse she can afford to buy her boyfriend a car, she will recover the money from the thites and seed sowed by her father's gullible congregations.

By the way why does pastor's daughter have so called boyfriend? Why is she not married to him? Is that not hyporcrisy? Practise what you preach, i say

You have a shallow thinking

Common sense you don't have

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingRex1:
Makydebbe you have to get him a range or rolls cool
okada isn't cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
[size=18pt]cheesy grin

Oh Lord, please let me locate my own pastor daughter girlfriend too cool [/size]

How God wan take answer your prayer.. wen na u open ur eyes for back there tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Jay542(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
makydebbie:
okada isn't cool
They'll buy bicycle for youangry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
saudyarmani:

You have a shallow thinking

Common sense you don't have
fuvk you! And your common sense grin you cretin i bet you are one of those gullible hyporcrites grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jay542:

They'll buy bicycle for youangry
at least it doesn't need fuel undecided

Buy me bicycle and see what I'll get for youangry
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by saudyarmani(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
gypsey:
fuvk you! And your common sense grin you cretin i bet you are one of those gullible hyporcrites grin

I don't need to start exchanging words with you kid,charity begins at home,if you were thought priciples of home training when u were a kid,maybe you would have proper orientation in manners

Omo ako igba

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by machosly(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bros na wetin naaa.....hahahahha!......wetin d babe do u?? angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
makydebbie:
okada isn't cool
Lol.. Haba
OK make it power bike, he'll appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
Enybliss:

Tell us what you "YOURSELF" have offered a guy apart from boxer shorts and BYC Singlet and pleaseeee...back it up with pictorial facts! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.