Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) (68265 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
saudyarmani:

I don't need to start exchanging words with you kid,charity begins at home,if you were thought priciples of home training when u were a kid,maybe you would have proper orientation in manners

Omo ako igba
you still made no sense! Typical nigerian, Remeber you started by claiming that i do not have common sense, now you couldn't handle the same criticsm. You people expect respect but are incapable of respecting others, fuvking cretin! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
amuijiji:

i quickly viewed ur pinshure nd i swear, the only thing u can offer a man is ugly shildren....

Wickedness grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Is that so?

Where I go find this kind babe?
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Enybliss(f): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Decryptor:

Tell us what you "YOURSELF" have offered a guy apart from boxer shorts and BYC Singlet and pleaseeee...back it up with pictorial facts! wink
i dont preach what i dont practice
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Jay542(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
makydebbie:
at least it doesn't need fuel undecided

Buy me bicycle and see what I'll get for youangry
It requires energy, I hope you have plenty cos that's what I'm getting for youangry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
VampireeM:
its no big deal. Real ladies that love their men buys them tasty gifts they would appreciate for a lifetime esp on non-special occasions . Just like me cool

Thumbs up gal! Love her well Dude

You're a broke as biatch.... angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by bizza45: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
I can remember when I was still in school, we were having this gift sharing day like that "don't know what it's been called now", one babe wey I just catch that time said I should buy a gift for her and she would do d same for me and I agreed , I planned buying a top and pair of shoe for her. As I was pricing the items in d mkt, a friend called me and told she bought handkerchief for me . instantly I changed my mind and bought a nail-cutter for her. on d day of exchanging gift she gave me d Hankey and I gave her d nail-cutter, she no talk to me till I graduate, I come use d money wey I wan use buy top and shoe use am buy beer and suya for boys....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
bizza45:
I can remember when I was still in school, we were having this gift sharing day like that "don't know what it's been called now", one babe wey I just catch that time said I should buy a gift for her and she would do d same for me and I agreed , I planned buying a top and pair of shoe for her. As I was pricing the items in d mkt, a friend called me and told she bought handkerchief for me . instantly I changed my mind and bought a nail-cutter for her. on d day of exchanging gift she gave me d Hankey and I gave her d nail-cutter, she no talk to me till I graduate, I come use d money wey I wan use buy top and shoe use am buy beer and suya for boys....
lmao.... killa
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by waywardpikin: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
amuijiji:

i quickly viewed ur pinshure nd i swear, the only thing u can offer a man is ugly shildren....

OMG!!!!!!!

***dies***

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by torqque7(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
See all of them rushing to say the 'girl is just like me' undecided Story for the gods,broke ass hungry girls that leech on their bf even have the effrontery to say the girl is like them,smh..girls bin deceiving themselves since 12b.c.

All those talking about not having a guy worth doing this for should keep waiting for the perfect man,he will drop frm the sky grin grin..this guy with the lexUS jeep gf has nothing too special about him from other guys,he isn't exactly Brad pits twin but yet he is the perfect man to her.God give us reasonable girls biko,not hungry ones angry angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
This relates to bibijay123's Almost Perfect

Go check it out.

BTW...

Hello Friends, here's the LINK for the ETISALAT FLASH FICTION AWARD, please VOTE for a friend..,

HOW TO VOTE

1. Use the LINK

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2471

If you've voted for someone before you can still vote

2. Use WEB BROWSER, FIRE Fox, UC browser or CM browser (preferably) to VOTE.
If it says the connection is insecure, please continue it won't affect your device.

4. Tap the blue bar showing the no of votes

5. You'll be prompted to Log in to your FACEBOOK then click continue.

6. When the no of votes changes then, you've voted.

Thanks as you vote kiss kiss kiss

NB:
Please SHARE

Cc
All Nairalanders

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by daviddagreat: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
if this can happen in Nigeria maybe there is hope afterall
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Gracyel(f): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Enybliss:
later the misogynists will come to say girls have nothing to offer more than sex and gold digging, wowor boys
Abi o. Nonsense!

They will not see this one now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Goldenprinz(m): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Enybliss:
later the misogynists will come to say girls have nothing to offer more than sex and gold digging, wowor boys
babe u don vex
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 12:07am On Nov 16, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
[size=18pt]cheesy grin

Oh Lord, please let me locate my own pastor daughter girlfriend too cool [/size]

Amen oh hahhahahahahahahahah funny guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 12:13am On Nov 16, 2016
austinbrown:
Una see am? But one useless girl is busy here telling me that she borrowed money from someone that I should help her with 10k so that she go pay the girl back. Na thunder go fire her sha

Hahahahahah u can gave her the mone you can do it for love na
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by yusuf2488: 12:44am On Nov 16, 2016
All lies,work hard u will achieve more than that

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Lastking147(m): 1:26am On Nov 16, 2016
Berbierklaus:
That girl is just like me grin

problem is I don't have a man I will buy a G-wagon for grin
ehwo!!! when I never die
shey u'll buy it for me bebe grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Lastking147(m): 1:30am On Nov 16, 2016
VampireeM:

lol.. Not those. infact I dont consider those gifts at all. Male undies should be something a lady buys for her man randomly esp when she shops for her own personal stuffs too.....
Any gf that buys the gf undies as Gift esp on special days/occasion doesnt love the dude. #myopinion.

Disclaimer: male undies is becoming expensive nowadays grin

grin grin u don buy boxers tire
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Lastking147(m): 1:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Laveda:

Same here, I've been looking for the perfect man to get it for.

Still can't find him. angry

I'm here grin
BTW I prefer a Bugatti veron
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by austinbrown: 2:56am On Nov 16, 2016
centboy123456:

Hahahahahah u can gave her the mone you can do it for love na
which love?
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by saudyarmani(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2016
gypsey:
you still made no sense! Typical nigerian, Remeber you started by claiming that i do not have common sense, now you couldn't handle the same criticsm. You people expect respect but are incapable of respecting others, fuvking cretin! grin

I will let the sleeping dog lie,but incase u make this your stupidity virus in you override your sense of reasoning,jez knw you are in for it
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2016
Berbierklaus:

You can buy me ten. Provided you're perfect physically and mentally and emotionally
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2016
Berbierklaus:

1st buy ur sef sewing machine,b4 u b lookin 4 whom to get a car for.....grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Chai Chai, so this Is how my seed faith, tithe and pastor's offerings are being utilized for the onward movement of the ministry. No wahala!
Pastor let's meet on sunday
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Abee79(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2016
*WRONG MOVE* cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by chukagates(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Enybliss:
...did you ever wonder why its on nairaland??because we rarely see nigerian girls buying reasonable gifts only boxers and singlet..but a naija man will not only buy a car he will change her family's life with that of her ancestors...so i advice u to shut your mouth!! grin
Enybliss:
...did you ever wonder why its on nairaland??because we rarely see nigerian girls buying reasonable gifts only boxers and singlet..but a naija man will not only buy a car he will change her family's life with that of her ancestors...so i advice u to shut your mouth!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by chukagates(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
9jaAmerican:
u r a very stupid person for calling a person ugly over a trival argument..u wey dey talk no even get profile pics make we see as u over fine.RUBBISH
you are the fool here wetin concern you??bovi the defender..akpa amu
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by chukagates(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Laveda:

You know I'll do it if I have. wink

For my husband tho, not some _fuckboy. cheesy
niggas been doing it for their baes..tomorrow you will tell us your BOYFRIEND is stingy..Bleep bitch!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:
babe u dey wory o,wat am i here 4?
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by chukagates(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Laveda:

undecided Must it be a car?

I've also met a guy who wouldn't accept this, but would rather get it for me..

So don't make it seem like one biggy. angry
...see as this one dey form posh abeg ur papa get bicycle??..
a cheapskate like you cant meet the kind of guy you mentioned up there..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.