Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,432 members, 7,812,282 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) (68266 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by rafox2510: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Buy for me lol.... That girl is just like me grin

problem is I don't have a man I will buy a G-wagon for grin
[/i][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by amuijiji: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
See the guy booth like the gal yansh...
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by arosunshine(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
That girl is just like me grin

U just found one. So, ur problem has been solved baby? Halleluya. I like silver colored cars.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by LadyAimy: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
Enybliss:
later the misogynists will come to say girls have nothing to offer more than sex and gold digging, wowor boys
Just sharrrap already.. Talking trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by iamfrankenstein(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
choiiii
Dis nigga be hitting dat kitty like a boss right frm day one
Bros! ur dick game be popping dawg.
Abobi ur congo is a miracle,Miracle!
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by oluxy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

grin
U can start with me.
U just gat one now. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by omofela85(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I am not a diamond digger but I can be the one
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tomorrow now, we would hear the girl the girl telling the boy "someone cannot play with you" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by buchilino(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
HATE 2 BUST UR BUBBLE FRIEND, BUT D GAL IS JUST PROTECTING HER INVESTMENT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Daalu church thithes moni well spent from the congregation grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Chikwado1991(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hope he has money to fuel the tank?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I dey here oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by UnknownSource: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

From henceforth ur problem is solved. U now have me. However, u don't need to buy me a G - wagon but let me be d one to buy one for u
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by 9jaAmerican: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

BEAUTY EMANATES FROM THE HEART TO THE MOUTH BEFORE SEEN ON THE SURFACE......EVER WONDER WHY PEOPLE CALL YOU UGLY, I MEAN YOU REALLY ARE UGLY undecided undecided undecided IT'S BECAUSE YOUR HEART IS UGLY AND YOU MOUTH ALWAYS DROPPING SHI.T LIKE AS.S! I'D WAGER IT SMELLS HENCE YOUR OUTLOOK

MY ADVICE: CARRY YOURSELF LIKE A RESPONSIBLE AND BEAUTIFUL LADY AND PEOPLE WILL SEE YOU AS SUCH IN LIEU WALKING FROM THREAD TO THREAD LOOKING FOR BOYS TO PICK FIGHT WITH

PEACE
u r a very stupid person for calling a person ugly over a trival argument..u wey dey talk no even get profile pics make we see as u over fine.RUBBISH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by tayo200(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
here I am ...
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by juwoonn(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
lol you're pretty but I'm married
bye bye
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Onogiede(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

let it be onto me according to ur desir,.am damn ready for anyone
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by heritage2009(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

LIEYANA grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by awakeuche(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

who needs a g wagon, when they got you bae

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I just dey look you with one eye

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
FOR the FIRST TIME , a NIGERIAN LADY has made me proud (that's if she is truly a Nigerian) .

Shout out to all the PASTORS' Daughters First.

Shout out to all the LADIES intending to do such but couldn't because of BAD GOVERNANCE.

Shout out to all the HARDWORKING and PRICLESS ladies.
These are the kind of ladies one should get pregnant even before wedlock.
Best news this year.
I love u all.

Who know wetin that GUY , do...?
Can someone find out please...?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Iny3(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
queenfav:
Na wa o...Nice one!The guy must be doing something right (clears throat).
Nairaland boys, vex buy good weave for your babe o..So that she go retaliate with g-wagon!
The ladies,if you no get boyfriend,nothing spoil!Seize our 'countdown to black Friday awuff sales' on human hair weaves to get yourself a good hair to wow your toasters.
https://www.nairaland.com/3466307/queenzhair-countdown-black-friday-awuff#51053381
Must u deceive ususe ur natural hair joor
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Waiting for heart break at stardom
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by awakeuche(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Enybliss:
later the misogynists will come to say girls have nothing to offer more than sex and gold digging, wowor boys
your confidence is over the roof sha, i had 2 c ur profile
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Too bad, such is life, love is harder to find than money, saddest part is that the victims are usually the good people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
With the church offering i guess....
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Enybliss:

They are right, but there may be exceptions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by austinbrown: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Una see am? But one useless girl is busy here telling me that she borrowed money from someone that I should help her with 10k so that she go pay the girl back. Na thunder go fire her sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by EBUG(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Is this in 9ja or some other african country like Ghana
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:

Same here, I've been looking for the perfect man to get it for.

Still can't find him. angry

In the search for perfect person do not lose a true one coz while perfection is fantasies, truth is reality...

@Topic.... The girl did well, kudos to her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Giving a portion of her father's loot to her boyfriend.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.