Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) (68358 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:

Same here, I've been looking for the perfect man to get it for.
Still can't find him. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hope the money she used to get the car is not from the father's church offering box because that money is meant for the Lord and the poor and not for romance angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by saintneo2: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
[size=18pt]cheesy grin

Oh Lord, please let me locate my own pastor daughter girlfriend too cool [/size]
seriously! cool

Learn more on Electricity Metering and Estimated Billing
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by ODAVI(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
really, babe, Well let go on a 6 months, 1 year, 2 year, etc journey just like there 4 years and then we know what gift to buy. This is for ral dear..
Berbierklaus:
That girl is just like me grin

problem is I don't have a man I will buy a G-wagon for grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by dnawah(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

u no fine?
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Show me the car, and you will have a man (a manly man at that) right here right now.

But the car gotta be for real o, no be for talk. which is to say, I gotta have the title and the invoice on my hands.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Yoshy: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Hmmm! Are you related to minister of information?
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by altitudee: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
thanks for d smile on my face
Berbierklaus:

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:

make una continue to dey scope una self....

wch kind man u find....lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Exactly. Perhaps she's buying him gas too.

Chikwado1991:
Hope he has money to fuel the tank?
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ewww. See the guy holding mouth like a woman. Very ewwy. Instead of him to go hug her like a real man or carry her. E dey hold mouth like a girly girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by muller101(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
She is not on nairaland. Cos all NL ladies are gold diggers.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by gradeA(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Baby pls come and propose to me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by stan83: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
This is rare o but it's worth it after 4yrs in a relationship and I pray they take their relationship to a permanent site but come to think of it this four letters word LOVE can bring either sorrow or happiness
ChuzzyBlog:
An upcoming Port Harcourt based artiste, Kay Style took to his Instagram to show off the Lexus SUV his girlfriend of 4 years bought for him. Could this be a publicity stunt? If no, Kudos girl.

See what the guy wrote below:-

Wow wow I can't keep calm,the world has to know how grateful I am ordinary Port Harcourt Boy ,meeting you 4 years ago in the university and how even against all odds no one wanted you to date me or even be seen with me cause you are a pastor's daughter but you proved them all wrong,you stayed even supported my career as an upcoming artist from day 1

my love my everything I'm speechless this surprise is too much (a car) I bless God for the day i met you and I promise to make u proud for supporting my music journey ...oh no God. Bless you New Lexus Jeep

#BestGfEver#PastorsDaughter#GratefulHeart#BestGfEver#NewMusiCSoomComeForYouOnly#Street#PHBoy#Blessed#ThankYouJesus

SOURCE http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/11/nigerian-lady-buys-her-boyfriend-car.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Its her money, her problem.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by izzymoney(m): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

HERE AM I
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by oxiide22(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hlo Berbierklaus am single cul swt dude try me
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by izzymoney(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=51057358][/quote]
here am i laveda
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lol...upcoming artiste?
Dem full for naija, wannabes
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
grin Me and my crab walking by ur doorstep... grin wink
Berbierklaus:

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by thonyrule(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
Thank God, ladies keep posting how guys keeps buying cars as birthday gift for their girlfriends.... Where Una? Make Una come see Una mate o grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by onatisi(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
See how dem dey spend church offering and tithes money .

Ok ooo ,God dey o
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Enybliss(f): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, chillax ma'am. @TheBolded, it depends on your own meaning of "sugarcoat" though cool

cheesy grin

I understand you, ma'am. But my point is just that everybody can't be like you now. Na the bad people dey spoil the good ones now. But the shît is just that bad ones keep increasing every day cool
lols na you sabi, i know you won't back down
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:
anigbajumo you said its not possible for a girl to spend on her guy! now what will you say about this! And to other guys out there who always bash girls saying all girls like collecting money and gifts from guys... This is a clear example that you are wrong

You need to understand my view,at what percentage of Nigerian ladies buy gifts for their BF??I itold u may be 2%,most of ur colleagues have nothing to offer than demanding unnecessary bills in the name of expired nd smelling kittykat.

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
Enybliss:
later the misogynists will come to say girls have nothing to offer more than sex and gold digging, wowor boys

No mind 'em jare.... by the way, is your father is a pastor? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Enybliss(f): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
olisaEze:

No mind 'em jare.... by the way, is your father is a pastor? grin
is my father is not a pastor
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

[size=17pt]Ma'am, tasty gifts like Boxers and Singlets, right?? cool [/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Enybliss:
is my father is not a pastor

Ok just checking sha grin wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by Enybliss(f): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
olisaEze:

Ok just checking sha grin wink
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=51053790]That girl is just like me grin
[/quote
ahn ahn, wat re my here for
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Don't u dare say that again! U have ME! Please do d needful! cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:

Try ME!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.