Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me (11601 Views)

When You Miss Him But Your Trying To Stay Strong / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Remii(m): 4:37am On Nov 04, 2009
Gabry:

Abeg ooo what happen to you?

stop "missin" I'll be in Labuan tonight, lwkmd
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 5:11am On Nov 04, 2009
^^^ Yeah right! Do you even know where is labuan? grin
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by TheSeeker(m): 5:13am On Nov 04, 2009
Welcome to the club girl! grin
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 5:16am On Nov 04, 2009
Dont tell me ure the same brother. sad I thought you met her the other day.
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by TheSeeker(m): 5:30am On Nov 04, 2009
It means welcome to the club of missing your beloved. . . you wan dey chop efo tete or gbure now? Don't ask me what they both mean grin grin
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by OgidiBoy(m): 5:44am On Nov 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

Welcome to the club girl! grin

Nobody ever missed you, nobody is missing you OK, and nobody will ever miss you angry angry angry
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Remii(m): 5:53am On Nov 04, 2009
Gabry:

^^^ Yeah right! Do you even know where is labuan? grin

you dey doubt me? I was at the chimney last week for your info. hahaha. check my profile for evidence
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by TheSeeker(m): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Nobody ever missed you, nobody is missing you OK, and nobody will ever miss you angry angry angry
Have we met before?
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by platinumnk(f): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2009
OgidiBoy if i reach through this pc and slap u >(
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by platinumnk(f): 6:36am On Nov 04, 2009
@gabby- ure lucky ure even getting that o .sad

but hold strong, if u feel u need to munch on veggies, then do it or ur man, that shoyld keep u frm crying too much sad
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

It means welcome to the club of missing your beloved. . . you wan dey chop efo tete or gbure now? Don't ask me what they both mean grin grin

Im sorry bro. I know Im not alone and u are facing the same situation or maybe worst than mine but I seriously cannot help it. I really cant. Even though he calls me 3 - 6 times a day but I still feel like I really miss him sooo much. He is my baby ooo. . . sad cry cry cry cry cry HHow are u bro? Hows your health? sad

Remii:

you dey doubt me? I was at the chimney last week for your info. hahaha. check my profile for evidence

WHAT!!!! SHIT! U serious?!?! So u were at the Chimney, just 5 mins drive from my house and u no go call me abi? angry angry angry

platinumnk:

@gabby- ure lucky ure even getting that o .sad

but hold strong, if u feel u need to munch on veggies, then do it or your man, that shoyld keep u frm crying too much sad

Yes Twinny, I know., ., . I am lucky but I just dont know why I feel this way? sad
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2009
LATEST NEWS:-

Since I have decided to hear the light which told me to be a vegetarian for 3 months. Heres what I had today

Breakfast - Toast Bread, Marjerine, Strawbery Jam and Sunny Side Ups.

Lunch - Noodles with Soya Sauce and Clear Broth Soup
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by OgidiBoy(m): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2009
platinumnk:

OgidiBoy if i reach through this pc and slap u >(

What has Ogidiboy done now shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gabry:

LATEST NEWS:-

Since I have decided to hear the light which told me to be a vegetarian for 3 months. Heres what I had today

Breakfast - Toast Bread, Marjerine, Strawbery Jam and Sunny Side Ups.

Lunch - Noodles with Soya Sauce and Clear Broth Soup

You going back to eating meat pretty soon, tongue tongue
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by punchlinee: 7:17am On Nov 04, 2009
oya sllppp gabry or finger ya sef
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 7:21am On Nov 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You going back to eating meat pretty soon, tongue tongue

I will never do that. I always keep my word

punchlinee:

oya sllppp gabry or finger ya sef

Does everything always have to be about sex? angry
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Remii(m): 7:27am On Nov 04, 2009
Gabry:

WHAT!!!! SHIT! U serious?!?! So u were at the Chimney, just 5 mins drive from my house and u no go call me abi? angry angry angry

wow, missed that, will try next time.
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by platinumnk(f): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

said a BOLD FACED lie angry angry angry angry angry

cry
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by OgidiBoy(m): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2009
[size=15pt]Seriously platinumnk what did I lie about shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by OgidiBoy(m): 7:36am On Nov 04, 2009
I'm still waiting
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2009
Remii:

wow, missed that, will try next time.

Thats it? As simple as that?

Anyways, were u the one eating at McDonalds the other day? At Labuan Airport? grin
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by cantell(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2009
@Gabry,
Are you really missing him or is this just a facade?
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Pweety4me(f): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2009
Gabry:

Thanks love  kiss  kiss  kiss Hey, I have not seen you around here. Are you new?

Well not really dat new as in when i joined it's just dat when i joined i did'nt really come online dat much or participate in topics i would just hide in the games section. . .and don't mind Ogidi i am not who he thinks i am i have been accused of being some1 else on 2 other occasions but they won't believe me when i say they don't know me but it's all gud sha. . . smiley
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by platinumnk(f): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

[size=15pt]Seriously platinumnk what did I lie about shocked shocked shocked[/size]

angry angry angry

OgidiBoy:

I'm still waiting
lol take am easy o, I have forgiven you for what you said. (Back track) wink
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by 190: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2009
gabry missed me and created a thread just 4 me

cool~
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 1:45am On Nov 05, 2009
cantell:

@Gabry,
Are you really missing him or is this just a facade?

U think Im joking abi? shocked Im DEAD SERIOUS now sad

Pweety4me:

Well not really dat new as in when i joined it's just dat when i joined i did'nt really come online dat much or participate in topics i would just hide in the games section. . .and don't mind Ogidi i am not who he thinks i am i have been accused of being some1 else on 2 other occasions but they won't believe me when i say they don't know me but it's all gud sha. . .

Hahaha! Join the club. I had that problem in here like all the time. And whats worst, when Im being serious, the peeps here thinks Im joking. angry

190:

gabry missed me and created a thread just 4 me

cool~

My dear. . . If I were to choose a bf all over again, u would be the last person on this earth angry

truth be told, Im scared of you. . . sad
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by TheSeeker(m): 2:21am On Nov 05, 2009
^^^ Na 190 you yab like that?
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 3:02am On Nov 05, 2009
^^^ Imagine! The way he talks about sex to me. . . I dey fear oo make me run 1000 mile sharp sharp! shocked
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 05, 2009
@ Gabry

I wish I could be so innocent like you. You really touched me with your post. cry cry
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 3:24am On Nov 05, 2009
^^^ Thanks sis and which part am I innocent? sad
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 5:20am On Nov 05, 2009
Breakfast: I ate Toast with Strawberry Jam

Lunch: Plain Rice Porridge with Century Egg
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 6:47am On Nov 05, 2009
No more Rice Porridge so I ate Beancurd and Vegetable Stew with Rice
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by blapo(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2009
I love the write up gabry, wish to be in disney land as you are, so as to fantasize till the end of time,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday / He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS / Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.