Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me (11599 Views)

When You Miss Him But Your Trying To Stay Strong / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 2:14am On Nov 04, 2009
I dont know what is wrong with me lately. . . I dont even think this is normal. . . I have been working alot and have been traveling alot  lately and because of this, I spend time with my bf lesser compared to before. But I tried making time for him and I thank God he understands. Last week I felt like half of me is missing and when I realize, its because he is not here with me and I havent seen him for a month. My heart started pounding but I didnt want to tell him cause I didnt want to bother him. Suddenly he called me and he says that he has a feeling that Im missing him so much and I said yes I do. Than he says that he will fly to my place the next morning. I was so happy and he came and we spent 2 weeks together. Than he left and now its been 2 weeks gone that I dont see him.

I dont usually miss somneone like that as Im use to it not even missing my family when I go to study or go to work but last night was very strange. I saw the towel which he gave me where I placed it at the side of my bed and immediately I broke down to tears. I cried hysterically and I wonder when is this going to end. I had a bottle of his perfume in my bag and I sprayed it on the towel he gave me and hug it the whole night. I didnt want to call him its because its 9pm, Tuesday and I know at this time, he is watching his wrestling match and I dont want to bother him. I cried and I said a prayer to God and told me to give me a sign., Suddenly i can see this light and it hit me! Like a voice telling me to be a vegetarian for 3 months to protect my bf and to bless him. I promise to be a vegetarian for 3 months if its for him.

And the minute I made my last sign of the cross that night, I suddenly stood up from my bed and I was in shock., I was thinking to myself. what is going on? What just happened? Is all of this for real? But I do know I really miss him but is the vegetarian part for real? If it is, I will do so. I will! But have you guys ever encountered this before? I hope Im not mental or crazy  shocked  shocked  shocked embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Pweety4me(f): 2:25am On Nov 04, 2009
Wow love wantiti. . . cheesy me i am a still a love-virgin if u get wat i mean. . . undecided it's normal i guess is dis the first he has be away 4 long?
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by OgidiBoy(m): 2:28am On Nov 04, 2009
*yawn*
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 2:31am On Nov 04, 2009
Pweety4me:

Wow love wantiti. . . cheesy me i am a still a love-virgin if u get wat i mean. . . undecided it's normal i guess is dis the first he has be away 4 long?

Uhm. . . Yes, u can say that. The last time weve been apart was in the year 2006 and its been a year where I was in Switzerland and he is in Malaysia.

But is it normal that God wants me to be a Vegetarian? shocked
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Pweety4me(f): 2:33am On Nov 04, 2009
Ummm i really did'nt get dat vegeterian part. . .did u dream of dat or dat's wat u feel?
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 2:37am On Nov 04, 2009
Its like while I was praying, a voice told me that.

I dont know what to say and should I even believe it or not
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 2:38am On Nov 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

*yawn*

Go to sleep child. Its past your bedtime wink
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by OgidiBoy(m): 2:40am On Nov 04, 2009
Gabry:

Go to sleep child. Its past your bedtime wink

It's only 7:38pm over here, anyways if you need someone to keep you company let me know ok kiss grin
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 2:41am On Nov 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

It's only 7:38pm over here, anyways if you need someone to keep you company let me know ok kiss grin

7pm? Ok. Sorry, my bad. Guess its not that you are sleepy but maybe my topic bore you. sad

Didnt mean to come out with this topic, just that I cannot help it. I miss him cry
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Pweety4me(f): 2:42am On Nov 04, 2009
Gabry:

Its like while I was praying, a voice told me that.

I dont know what to say and should I even believe it or not
Then listen 2 d voice naw. . .abi i don't bellieve d devil can tell u 2 become a vegetarian. . .just pray 2 God and he will show u d way. . . smiley
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 2:43am On Nov 04, 2009
Pweety4me:

Then listen 2 d voice naw. . .abi i don't bellieve d devil can tell u 2 become a vegetarian. . .just pray 2 God and he will show u d way. . . smiley

So you believe such things will happen? Like Goid has the time to tell me to be a vegetarian?

I hope Im not crazy oo sad
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by OgidiBoy(m): 2:44am On Nov 04, 2009
Gabry:

7pm? Ok. Sorry, my bad. Guess its not that you are sleepy but maybe my topic bore you. sad

Didnt mean to come out with this topic, just that I cannot help it. I miss him cry

Awwwww poor baby, do you want me to hold you.
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Pweety4me(f): 2:45am On Nov 04, 2009
Gabry:

So you believe such things will happen? Like Goid has the time to tell me to be a vegetarian?

I hope Im not crazy oo sad
Look anything can happen dis could be a test 4 u 2, how do u know if some1 is planning on poisoining u with chicken or something? u can never be sure i mean has dis happen 2 u b4?
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by bluespice(f): 2:46am On Nov 04, 2009
lmfao! i was ready to post somn serious when i read the topic but i laughed out loud when i saw the picture lol!!!!!
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Pweety4me(f): 2:51am On Nov 04, 2009
shocked
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 2:56am On Nov 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Awwwww poor baby, do you want me to hold you.

Na waaa. . . Is this Disneyland? shocked

Pweety4me:

Look anything can happen dis could be a test 4 u 2, how do u know if some1 is planning on poisoining u with chicken or something? u can never be sure i mean has dis happen 2 u b4?

I guess you are right. Nope, I havent come across this before but I ever became a vegetarian base on what I promise God. There were 2 times I could not find my dog so I pray to God to protect him and to bring him back to me and I became a vegetarian for 3 months twice and he came back safely. But I suffered from depression its because everyone was eating fish and beef and chicken and prawns and I had to eat vegetables and rice and beans and corn. . . And I get hungry more than ever but I had to calm myself down all the time.

But its worth it seeing him healthy and alive and safe kiss

bluespice:

lmfao! i was ready to post somn serious when i read the topic but i laughed out loud when i saw the picture lol!!!!!

Hmmm. . . sad Sorry to make u laugh at this but now I really need your advise sad
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Pweety4me(f): 3:01am On Nov 04, 2009
*Gives Gabry A Warm Sisterly Hug*
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by OgidiBoy(m): 3:05am On Nov 04, 2009
Pweety4me:

I want one too angry angry
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Pweety4me(f): 3:09am On Nov 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Ha!u dey jealous. . . grin ok come let me give u sweet. . . wink
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 3:09am On Nov 04, 2009
Pweety4me:

Thanks love  kiss  kiss  kiss Hey, I have not seen you around here. Are you new?

OgidiBoy:

None for you  tongue
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by OgidiBoy(m): 3:13am On Nov 04, 2009
Gabry:

Thanks love kiss kiss kiss Hey, I have not seen you around here. Are you new?

None for you tongue

She's an old member I've been trying to get her tell me her old name.
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 3:14am On Nov 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

She's an old member I've been trying to get her tell me her old name.

Now how do you know that? shocked
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by OgidiBoy(m): 3:17am On Nov 04, 2009
The way she writes is so similar to the way lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed writes can't say because she'll get mad at me.
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Remii(m): 3:18am On Nov 04, 2009
hehehehehehehe, lipsrsealed
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 3:18am On Nov 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

The way she writes is so similar to the way lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed writes can't say because she'll get mad at me.

I see. Thats cool. Abeg oo, leave her alone. I love it when someone is mysterious and keeps everyone guessing. Thats the spark of life!  grin
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 3:47am On Nov 04, 2009
Remii:

hehehehehehehe, lipsrsealed

Abeg ooo what happen to you?
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by rite2salas(m): 3:53am On Nov 04, 2009
This love has taken its toll on me cheesy cheesy cheesy
She said goodbye too many times before ohohohoh! shocked shocked shocked

Yo Listen to Maroon 5 " This Love" Hope that makes you feel better
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 3:56am On Nov 04, 2009
rite2salas:

This love has taken its toll on me cheesy cheesy cheesy
She said goodbye too many times before ohohohoh! shocked shocked shocked

Yo Listen to Maroon 5 " This Love" Hope that makes you feel better

What about that song? I dont see any relation to that song with my situation oo sad
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by rite2salas(m): 3:58am On Nov 04, 2009
how bout
BOB Marley's "Is this Love"

lol
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 4:00am On Nov 04, 2009
rite2salas:

how bout
BOB Marley's "Is this Love"

lol

U must be in a good mood today. Please give me some of your happy dust too. sad
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by rite2salas(m): 4:01am On Nov 04, 2009
im @ work bored as shit, lol
i feel you on that gurl, aint yall living in the same city or sum?
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 4:16am On Nov 04, 2009
rite2salas:

im @ work bored as shit, lol
i feel you on that gurl, aint yall living in the same city or sum?

Ohhh Im so sorry you are bored. Well, I think to be bored is better than to have a problem wink

Yes we have a house together but my job revcently has a few projects and I was required to travel thats why I feel apart from him ooo. sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. / 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. / I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.