Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (95856 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Gideonmi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Greg42 update biko

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
nastyd:
Jst stumbled upon this.
Great story so far.
ABEG DO NOT STARVE US OF REGULAR UPDATES.
Big ups Greg42.

I won't bro....... I post updates everyday
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Gideonmi:
Greg42 update biko

No problem sir

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by viktohmarkz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
biko continue to give us back to back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by rapheal5(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bro I dey feel u die abeg keep us updated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

No problem sir

Op come and update na.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by phemocheee(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
What a story. You are blessed bro, please keep the updates coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by udensib(f): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
OP,where are you? The suspense is ◦◦K̤̈̊K̤̈̊◦◦ na. Please update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jagugu88li Tuhndhay Girlhaley xamster creeza ashatoda beey danhunter500 empress101 Reuel12 supizino phemocheee Yewandequeen rapheal5 viktohmarkz Gideonmi nastynic nastyd lumzybo drnoel
E don red my pipo

***********Episode 28********

As the new arkman,i enjoyed a lot of benefits, I dined with the executives at choice hangouts,partied every weekend and got lots of chicks to hang out with,was already used to this lifestyle but I had to act like I was excited in order to curb further suspicions….Make no mistakes,I was soon accumulating a very rugged reputation in owerri as after a few hits,My name had begun to strike terror in the minds of rival cult groups( and eiye confraternities especially)but deep down I knew I needed to make contact with slow and and trigger before my cover is compromised ‘cos every now and then I would see disbelief clearly written on the capon's face…..

The only way I succeeded in keeping his suspicions in check was accomplishment of the duties which I was assigned without fear or favour….The brutality with which I carried out my hits had even begun to scare the capon himself,i knew this but he would always try to hide it but as they say aboard the viking ship,”No be who first come,na who rugged pass”…..It was a Friday morning,i had woken up,finished doing my press-ups,sit-ups and weightlifting to keep my magnificent toned body in shape(i tend to boast about it sometimes)when I heard a voice call my name from the living room,”baba smoke”,the voice yelled,(they often teased me with the name because of what happened when I was coronated as arkman)……

”I dey jazz,maintain”,i called back,i had learnt everything about their slangs……I dried my body with a towel and made my way to the living room…..sophia and cigaro were seating side by side with sophia staring mouth agape at my bulging muscles,there were three other guys in the room,my two A.D.c’s(solid and shenge) and the deck eastman demon……Cigaro had begun to speak without waiting for me to settle down,”Aro we get I.T.T tomorrow….as you can see,full moon don jazz and as per the ruggedity wey you get na you go preside in my absence”,he said,staring intently at me…..”shey una know say I get hit for Abuja tomorrow,so I no go dey”,we all nodded in the affirmative…..”so Aro gather your ruggedity,cos any f--k up na on top your head e be nd before you jazz out,anchor for orange groove dis night”he said as he stood and left……..

He was always a straight to the point guy…”you too rugged”,i said to him as he left….”where en go be”,i asked,turning to the other guys seating with me……”obinze forest”,solid replied……

3 Likes

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
udensib:
OP,where are you? The suspense is ◦◦K̤̈̊K̤̈̊◦◦ na. Please update

See me here cheesy cheesy
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Op come and update na.

Sweety no be update go make us fight nah,our love too strong
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
phemocheee:
What a story. You are blessed bro, please keep the updates coming.

You too much my gee #onelove
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
viktohmarkz:
biko continue to give us back to back

That's why i'm here bro
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by udensib(f): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

See me here cheesy cheesy
grin keep the ball rolling. Nice one though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
rapheal5:
Bro I dey feel u die abeg keep us updated

Na me feel you scatter correct guy
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

Sweety no be update go make us fight nah,our love too strong

Moreeeeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
My good people as una dey read,make una dey comment oooo, very himportant smiley smiley grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Midastouche01, bring yourself abeg. I've chilled some sparkling wine, cozy couch and snacks

The way this update ended gives me goosebumps. I think .............OK, let me watch this

Btw, girlhaley johnwizey Swann lleigh creeza nastynic shigo20 tuhndhay, I just felt like repeating the roll call

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Moreeeeeeeee

Chisos!!!!! Baby mi na till early tomorrow ooooo.... I just dey show from work......iyaf nor even eat
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
jagugu88li:
Midastouche01, bring yourself abeg. I've chilled some sparkling wine, cozy couch and snacks

My woman......................you fit complete the statement sha grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

Chisos!!!!! Baby mi na till early tomorrow ooooo.... I just dey show from work......iyaf nor even eat

cry

Sha call me when alert show grin

What if I offer to cooker you lunch so U can update today?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

My woman......................you fit complete the statement sha grin grin
My everything, E don red, indeed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

cry

Sha call me when alert show grin

What if I offer to cooker you lunch so U can update today?

Make I send you address My kitchen dey near room sha grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

Make I send you address My kitchen dey near room sha grin grin

Pervert
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Pervert

Yeeeeh!!!!!!!!!
Someone cannor play with you??
Is that how you used to do?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

Yeeeeh!!!!!!!!!
Someone cannor play with you??
Is that how you used to do?

Don't play with me Biko.

Whats the point in asking a cat look over a piece of meat?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by girlhaley(f): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chai....I don miss

Oshey.......Blood dey show ruggedii..... grin

Mehn......carpon sabi juju o shocked

Odin Ragnar lothbrok......coman see ur brother in d making ooo

Oya where floki and Rollo na(Slow and trigger)

Shuoo.......Sophie dey use style fall for blood o

Which kin forest be that

Baba agbalagba........Twale for u o Oga Greg
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by MidasTouche01(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
jagugu88li:

The way this updated ended gives me goosebumps. I think .............OK, let me watch this

Btw, girlhaley Swann lleigh creeza nastynic shigo20 tuhndhay, I just felt like repeating the roll call

Thanks hon.....

I will go through it when I get home...
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
girlhaley:
Chai....I don miss

Oshey.......Blood dey show ruggedii..... grin

Mehn......carpon sabi juju o shocked

Odin Ragnar lothbrok......coman see ur brother in d making ooo

Oya where floki and Rollo na(Slow and trigger)

Shuoo.......Sophie dey use style fall for blood o

Which kin forest be that

Baba agbalagba........Twale for u o Oga Greg

Sweety where av you been?
Oya coman see me in d oda room quick quick
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

Sweety where av you been?
Oya coman see me in d oda room quick quick

Come do U know anything other than the other room? angry
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Come do U know anything other than the other room? angry

Ok let's not blow this out of proportion...... for the sake of keeping my readers comfortable.... I joke with them at length, it doesn't extend beyond that....you made it clear I couldn't do the same to you and I stopped because I respected my boundaries ... I'd very much appreciate it if you stop reading meaning into innocuous statements. smiley smiley smiley have a blessed evening
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

Ok let's not blow this out of proportion...... for the sake of keeping my readers comfortable.... I joke with them at length, it doesn't extend beyond that....you made it clear I couldn't do the same to you and I stopped because I respected my boundaries ... I'd very much appreciate it if you stop reading meaning into innocuous statements. smiley smiley smiley have a blessed evening

Smiles #no offence dear.

Tot U will laugh about it as am only teasing you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / SCHOOL LIFE / FEIRE - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.