Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (95847 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by xamster(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
greg42:

Yu on point my bruh!!!! You sound like a soldier cool cool
that's how it goes bro. It either get interesting and frenzy. Niggaz don't do normal.
Nice story bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
jagugu88li:
Enters the room, sees no one. Chai, people of this our land....To think I rushed off to here
this geh sef,shey you did nor see me lying down sexily grin grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by nastynic(m): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
greg42:
this geh sef,shey you did nor see me lying down sexily grin grin grin
this boy een u no dey hear.....
Person where dem don pay bride price for her head...
U know see as she no see me means say she no see anybody

but..continue the good work sha
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
nastynic:
this boy een u no dey hear.....
Person where dem don pay bride price for her head...
U know see as she no see me means say she no see anybody

but..continue the good work sha

How I go hear when bae fine like this?, welcome my bruh
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2016
**********Episode 26*********

I was staring wide-eyed at him,prepared for the worst,i didn’t know what to say,by now the two guys who came in with him had walked straight to the bed and tied my feet to the two remaining posts…..
”seems you don’t like your d--k very much”,he reiterated as he made a slicing motion,”oga wait abeg,i take God beg you,brother no vex”, i yelled at the top of my lungs…..The stupid d--k wouldn’t go down,it was continuously fed by the sight of the girl near me wiggling her bra clad b----t and stroking my d--k……I tried avoiding her eyes all to no avail…..”i’ll tell you everything wey you wan know”,i muttered,now I really was terrified……

Losing my d--k at 22 wasn’t any guys dream at all but that wouldn’t make me let the cat out of the bag about my identity,it was way too risky…..”don’t waste my time”,he yelled at me…..”ok oga no vex abeg,i be forestry officer for that forest,we been dey get reports say illegal lumberers dey come cut trees for night,na the duty I dey before una catch me,no vex”,i said as tears rolled down my cheeks…..I had to make my act convincing so I kept blinking my eyes until tears started streaming down my face…..

It wouldn’t be good news if he was of the opinion that I was lying….fortunately,my tears convinced him and he asked again,”then how do you explain your skill set”,”oga I dey man ‘o’ war before I get the job,i take God beg you”….Having gotten the information he needed,he motioned his hands and the two guys who had followed him into the room left immediately…..By now,the girl had put her top back on…..
”permit me to introduce you to sophia,leader of the viqueens confraternity and also a nurse in the hospital you escaped from,i have to give you some credit though!!!! Your escape was superb”…..

My mouth was still agape from the shock of almost loosing my d--k as he explained calmly…..
”but that’s not why you are here”,he continued,
”my arkman is dead because of you and I need a strong person to stand into command,someone like you…….we’ve been waiting patiently for two weeks cos you passed out during the initiation”….”two weeks….I can’t believe all this is happening right now”……"I believe it’s time we handed the post to you brother", he said as he left with the girl following suit after giving me a sensual kiss on the lips……my stupid d--k was rising again….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2016
Cc girlhaley creeza jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 dare2try missmossy iamloyalty supizino nastynic mhiz skarlett lleigh luckymay cheeybrown iykekelvins bummybummy

**********Episode 26*********

I was staring wide-eyed at him,prepared for the worst,i didn’t know what to say,by now the two guys who came in with him had walked straight to the bed and tied my feet to the two remaining posts…..
”seems you don’t like your d--k very much”,he reiterated as he made a slicing motion,”oga wait abeg,i take God beg you,brother no vex”, i yelled at the top of my lungs…..The stupid d--k wouldn’t go down,it was continuously fed by the sight of the girl near me wiggling her bra clad b----t and stroking my d--k……I tried avoiding her eyes all to no avail…..”i’ll tell you everything wey you wan know”,i muttered,now I really was terrified……

Losing my d--k at 22 wasn’t any guys dream at all but that wouldn’t make me let the cat out of the bag about my identity,it was way too risky…..”don’t waste my time”,he yelled at me…..”ok oga no vex abeg,i be forestry officer for that forest,we been dey get reports say illegal lumberers dey come cut trees for night,na the duty I dey before una catch me,no vex”,i said as tears rolled down my cheeks…..I had to make my act convincing so I kept blinking my eyes until tears started streaming down my face…..

It wouldn’t be good news if he was of the opinion that I was lying….fortunately,my tears convinced him and he asked again,”then how do you explain your skill set”,”oga I dey man ‘o’ war before I get the job,i take God beg you”….Having gotten the information he needed,he motioned his hands and the two guys who had followed him into the room left immediately…..By now,the girl had put her top back on…..
”permit me to introduce you to sophia,leader of the viqueens confraternity and also a nurse in the hospital you escaped from,i have to give you some credit though!!!! Your escape was superb”…..

My mouth was still agape from the shock of almost loosing my d--k as he explained calmly…..
”but that’s not why you are here”,he continued,
”my arkman is dead because of you and I need a strong person to stand into command,someone like you…….we’ve been waiting patiently for two weeks cos you passed out during the initiation”….”two weeks….I can’t believe all this is happening right now”……"I believe it’s time we handed the post to you brother", he said as he left with the girl following suit after giving me a sensual kiss on the lips……my stupid d!ck was rising again angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by JIYABOI: 12:59am On Dec 05, 2016
RIDE ON SIR
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by drnoel: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:
**********Episode 10*********

Now am not one of those niggas that would tell you they woke in a hospital and couldn’t tell they were in a hospital till they asked a nurse…..That was not the case at all…..The real mystery was how I got there.Opening my eyes,i made to assess my environment,the hospital room looked relatively expensive seeing that I was the only one in the room and there was a plasme TV set hanging at one corner of the room on which”hotline bling” by drake played on mtv base….
There was a water dispenser directly under it,the room was tiled. Even though my bed was cozy and soft,I felt like a thousand saws had just been used on me…….My reverie was interrupted as the door opened,two ladies walked in;a middle aged nurse and a lady I had never seen before and she was hot…….she had curves that were to die for which she expertly complemented by wearing a tight skimpy gown that hovered on her sexy laps as she walked towards the bed,reaching into her bag,she picked her phone,dialled a number,put it to her ear and looked me straight in the eye…….”hello…..cigaro!!!!!,yeah he’s awake”,all the while never breaking the eye contact she had made with me earlier….
I was immediately attracted to the beautiful stranger forgetting totally about the nurse in the room till she tapped my shoulder to which I responded with a deep groan..”what did you say happened to him",she asked the girl;only then did she break eye contact with me to answer the nurse,”he was in an accident and fortunately I was on hand to bring him here”….Me,Accident??,that was very contrary to what I remembered,i looked at her with suspicion in my eyes. She reciprocated with the”you’ll thank me later” look. I couldn’t get my finger on what was transpiring, still pondering on what was happening,i noticed the drip in my wrist and earlier I had noticed the nurse infusing several injections as she had walked in with the girl…..I had to talk with this girl but the drowsiness got way out of hand…I drifted off to sleep with a conversation on my mind

Good tale, reminds me of my first story. Keep it up.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Galacious1: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Stupid konji
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Khd95(m): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Make i go drink koko nd akara fest
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by xamster(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Congrats, u made it to the promise land.
Enuff drinks for the boiz cool
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by xamster(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by lumzybo: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Hmmmmn... is all I culd say.

Glad it was brot to FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by lionson(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2016
I love the storyline coupled with the suspense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by joshuamoses101(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2016
See action film o

madam ugo abeg bring me 1 bottle of stout

whizkidefe
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Gawd
So pissed

Blood's manhood has no shame a bit even while it's almost being chopped off,still didn't go down.

Gross
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Khd95(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Oga greg,if u no mention me for ur next update ehn,see dis cold stout nd peppersoup wey i don order for u ehn,i qo say make dem cancel d order.

Ur tori make sense biko..
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Cc joshuamoses101 lionson xamster khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI girlhaley jagugu88li Tuhndhay lleigh creeza ashatoda empress101 dare2try Reuel12 iamloyalty supizino

***********Episode 27********

Immediately they left,the two guys who were outside stormed into the room,released me from my bondage and helped me outside with much more gentle nudges this time,I was surprised….By the time I got outside,the capon and Sophia were already outside,he had a bottle of squadron dry gin in his hand…there were a lot of guys and ladies standing with him……

I was made to kneel down in their midst and he started speaking in heavy cult slangs as he positioned the squadron dry gin in his hand over my head…….”Norwich squadron,vikantical aro monkey,ethical frega amaya……dem say,who no come no go know and we don come be say we don come,no more jazzing back,no more abandoning ship,no more jonsing……..dis is still me oooooo,excessively possessed by the spirit of odin,na we and odin dey brew with one skull…..d d1 most rugged of this deck……”,the others were shouting praises at him in various forms as he continued,”We get bitter merriment oooo wey be say two budas don gbazz overboard but no be say e bitter for us ooo,aboard the viking ship na small challenge…..it is capped virasita virasita,no man born of a woman can sink the viking ship…….Talagon talagon let the young ones grow,this palamus wey deck here get the mark of odin for em forehead”..

As he said that,he started emptying the contents of the bottle on my body as visible smoke emanated from my body,i had never done anything fetish in my life so I was slightly disturbed…..”Aro jazz up,with my ruggedity,me wey be cigaro dey cap am now say dis man na the new arkman of this deck,anybody wey wan cap,make en cap now”,the whole place went grave silent…….”anyikwerere”,he yelled……”fire” the multitude shouted unanimously…..I was the new arkman of supreme vikings confraternity cospirano deck……

My entire body was wet with the contents of the bottle as heavy smoke now emanated from my body…..The outline of my d--k was visible within my boxers…..As I stood,they all smiled and congratulated me with shouts of “you are rugged” and “next capone in the making”…I caught Sophia smiling among others,funny enough,i knew why she was smilingg…..All of a sudded,it hit me!!!!,they said I had been out for two weeks!!!,i needed to make contact with slow and trigger……

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Gawd
So pissed

Blood's manhood has no shame a bit even while it's almost being chopped off,still didn't go down.

Gross

Lolzzzzzz that's what we guys have to contend with
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2016
drnoel:

Good tale, reminds me of my first story. Keep it up.

Am humbled bro
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2016
xamster:

See small me oooooo.........we go drink tire bruh
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2016
lumzybo:
Hmmmmn... is all I culd say.

Glad it was brot to FP.

Thanks for the love my gee

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

Lolzzzzzz that's what we guys have to contend with

I can't help but imagine the horror.
#happy to be a lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

I can't help but imagine the horror.
#happy to be a lady

Come on sweet,it ain't so bad grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2016
Greg, I see you now rubbing shoulders with the whos of this our NL, FP it is. Congrats..oya chop am kiss kiss kiss

I have long given up on Slow and Trigger... Let's see how it goes.

Our Blood the Arkman....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

Come on sweet,it ain't so bad grin grin
No thanks tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2016
jagugu88li:
Greg, I see you now rubbing shoulders with the whos of this our NL, FP it is. Congrats..oya chop am kiss kiss kiss

I have long given up on Slow and Trigger... Let's see how it goes.

Our Blood the Arkman....

Lolzzzzzz I sure hope I handle the pressure sweety........ see as your lips sweet
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by joshuamoses101(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Baba greg42 na me and u o...bumpa to bump i follow thee

correct update but abeg make d thing dey cum sharp sharp
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
joshuamoses101:
Baba greg42 na me and u o...bumpa to bump i follow thee

correct update but abeg make d thing dey cum sharp sharp

You no get problem my bro
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by nastyd(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jst stumbled upon this. Great story so far. ABEG DO NOT STARVE US OF REGULAR UPDATES. Big ups Greg42.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / SCHOOL LIFE / FEIRE - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.