Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Manhood Not Working. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Manhood Not Working. (2813 Views)

“Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manhood Not Working. by eazyfocus: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
please guys, my younger brother complain to me that he doesn't have sexual feelings again and his manhood feels weak and unable to stand. he said it have been a longtime he have sex without protection ( he always use condom). please what could be the cause and possible solution.
please we really need your advice. thanks and may God bless.
Re: Manhood Not Working. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
eazyfocus:
please guys, my younger brother complain to me that he doesn't have sexual feelings again and his manhood feels weak and unable to stand. he said it have been a longtime he have sex without protection ( he always use condom). please what could be the cause and possible solution.

Dang. Poor kid
Re: Manhood Not Working. by makydebbie(f): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
The health section will help. Or take your brother to a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Manhood Not Working. by odiereke(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
It might be phycological effect of the country that is telling on him.

8 Likes

Re: Manhood Not Working. by nobodii: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Just take him to doctor for his d'ck to be amputated or else it will fall by it self

1 Like

Re: Manhood Not Working. by Nova15: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
eazyfocus:

He should better go beg that girl that has tabled his matter at okija shrine.

2 Likes

Re: Manhood Not Working. by crazymommy(f): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
odiereke:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manhood Not Working. by vanhayor(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
nobodii:
Just take him to doctor for his d'ck to be amputated or else it will fall by it self
Nt funny at all...try to have conscience for ones
Re: Manhood Not Working. by eazyfocus: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
please, i have drop the message on health section as advice by someone here, but please all we need a solution. thanks and God bless.
Re: Manhood Not Working. by eezeribe(m): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
odiereke:

Congrats, you just added a new word to English language

4 Likes

Re: Manhood Not Working. by StupidYorubaFool: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
crazymommy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol so funny and hilarious.
Re: Manhood Not Working. by StupidYorubaFool: 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
eazyfocus:
please, i have drop the message on health section as advice by someone here, but please all we need a solution. thanks and God bless.
how old is he does he masturbate??

1 Like

Re: Manhood Not Working. by MrCork: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
eazyfocus:

...bro..there wazzz a reason why doctors , hospitals and clinics where created. .but instead .you bring serrrrios medical issue to nairaland..I give up!! undecided
Re: Manhood Not Working. by TrapSoul(m): 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Too much usage of condom grin Just kidding he should see a doctor ASAP!!!
Re: Manhood Not Working. by Miggs(m): 12:39am On Nov 20, 2016
odiereke:

3 Likes

Re: Manhood Not Working. by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 20, 2016
if the brother isnot u urself.....liar
Re: Manhood Not Working. by eazyfocus: 2:01am On Nov 20, 2016
RayRayZicc:
if the brother isnot u urself.....liar

OK,but please do you have any solution.
Re: Manhood Not Working. by eazyfocus: 2:03am On Nov 20, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
how old is he does he masturbate??

30, yes he does but not always. please any idea?
Re: Manhood Not Working. by eazyfocus: 2:04am On Nov 20, 2016
filyml1:

Cut it
why?
Re: Manhood Not Working. by eazyfocus: 2:06am On Nov 20, 2016
MrCork:

...bro..there wazzz a reason why doctors , hospitals and clinics where created. .but instead .you bring serrrrios medical issue to nairaland..I give up!! undecided

thanks, but wanted to know if there is any way i can get help from here, probably the hospital, drugs, doctor, we can meet.
Re: Manhood Not Working. by eazyfocus: 2:08am On Nov 20, 2016
Nova15:

He should better go beg that girl that has tabled his matter at okija shrine.

do you think it may be a spiritual problem?
Re: Manhood Not Working. by MrCork: 4:44am On Nov 20, 2016
eazyfocus:

thanks, but wanted to know if there is any way i can get help from here, probably the hospital, drugs, doctor, we can meet.

...ok then I will help.. first thing he needs to do is cut sugar. . Too much sugar in the system is bad...very bad. Second thing he needs to do is start drinking loads of water to help cleannnnup his system..although this will make his possess a lot. It's a good thing. And then the last thing he needs to do is stop thinking about it. This will reduce pressure..and then trusses me..when babe with mini sket walk pass....truss me...his kondo will standdddup with immediate effect. And in the mean time..tell him not to be embaraaaasss and see a doctor. .not juju doctor my nigggga..MEDICAL DOCTOR! !.. He will be ok. Truss me! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manhood Not Working. by JLopez(f): 6:22am On Nov 20, 2016
MrCork:

...ok then I will help.. first thing he needs to do is cut sugar. . Too much sugar in the system is bad...very bad. Second thing he needs to do is start drinking loads of water to help cleannnnup his system..although this will make his possess a lot. It's a good thing. And then the last thing he needs to do is stop thinking about it. This will reduce pressure..and then trusses me..when babe with mini sket walk pass....truss me...his kondo will standdddup with immediate effect. And in the mean time..tell him not to be embaraaaasss and see a doctor. .not juju doctor my nigggga..MEDICAL DOCTOR! !.. He will be ok. Truss me! wink
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manhood Not Working. by eazyfocus: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2016
MrCork:

Thanks, i am really grateful for your response. may God bless.

1 Like

Re: Manhood Not Working. by eazyfocus: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2016
This guy freddymanny49 have the same issue last year, if you know how i can reach him please help, i have check his profile but his last seen is August this year, I await and appreciate your positive response. by his grace we should be in hospital tomorrow. Thanks all
Re: Manhood Not Working. by pheyikemi: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2016
eazyfocus:
This guy freddymanny49 have the same issue last year, if you know how i can reach him please help, i have check his profile but his last seen is August this year, I await and appreciate your positive response. by his grace we should be in hospital tomorrow. Thanks all
Let him see a qualified gynaecologist bro. It may be due to STD's, at least they'll run some tests on him to detect the problem.
Re: Manhood Not Working. by eazyfocus: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2016
pheyikemi:
Let him see a qualified gynaecologist bro. It may be due to STD's, at least they'll run some tests on him to detect the problem.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Manhood Not Working. by MrCork: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2016
JLopez:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

...are you lightskin? angry
Re: Manhood Not Working. by windeal: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2016

Re: Manhood Not Working. by Amabeast: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrCork:

Re: Manhood Not Working. by JLopez(f): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=windeal post=51195157][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Keeps Raising Girls With This Mentality? / One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) / Buy Original Samsu Oil In Lagos 3000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.