Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Manhood Not Working. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Manhood Not Working. (2812 Views)

“Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Manhood Not Working. by JLopez(f): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrCork:

...are you lightskin? angry
black charcoal wink
Re: Manhood Not Working. by franzis(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrCork:

...ok then I will help.. first thing he needs to do is cut sugar. . Too much sugar in the system is bad...very bad. Second thing he needs to do is start drinking loads of water to help cleannnnup his system..although this will make his possess a lot. It's a good thing. And then the last thing he needs to do is stop thinking about it. This will reduce pressure..and then trusses me..when babe with mini sket walk pass....truss me...his kondo will standdddup with immediate effect. And in the mean time..tell him not to be embaraaaasss and see a doctor. .not juju doctor my nigggga..MEDICAL DOCTOR! !.. He will be ok. Truss me! wink
he need to start taking agbo too... Those very bitter one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Wish This Beautiful Nairalander Happy Birthday / OMG Woman Gets Paralyzed During Sex While Having An Orgasm / CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.