Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua (57301 Views)

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by stallion2: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Philtrik:
What's your say?
GOD cannot lie, HIS words must surely come to pass, HIS words are true. if GOD changes HIS original profecy to a prophet HE will also reveal it to you again

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Dongreat:
I said it and will keep saying it " God has nothing to do with politics". While God plan is for every soul to be saved and influenced by the Holy Spirit, Politics aims at saving just a few of same philosophy and greatly controlled by men.
There are certain things that will make me to dislike any prophet and getting involved in politics is one of them. Teach your members the Christ way, "To Be Like Christ", and leave politics for politicians. "Give to Caesar what belongs to him and to God what belongs to him"
And to be sincere to ourselves, Christians, if Hillary had won it's no prophesy but, clever prediction. The man who saw the fall of the "twin tower" is what I called true prophesy.

Ps: TB J has gave corrected prophesy before but this one is certainly wrong and very controversial.
thats a LIE about the politics God wants to be involve in every area of our life,his glory should reflect through us in whatever position or occupation you find yourself I always say this before later I reflect on Christ message , we all can't be pastors.the main character He wants from us first is LOVE which should reflect in politics,football entrepreneurship e. t. c when Christian hid themselves from taking leadership role Bad eggs takes over take the presidency thats why there is so much corruption, poverty in the land e. t. c e. t. c take the story of David,Solomon where they not practicing politics but God was involved We Christians are light we should take the message of Christ and take to the world to reflect light in every area of the world and not sit down and continue carrying over bad leaders until we do this bad leader will continue emerging especially in nation Nigeria.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Alexander001(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2016
I slap a soldier today...and he ran away. That's how I knew he was fake.
Please let's join hands and expose all the fake soldier in town. How?
By slapping any soldier you come across this weekend. If he runs, then he is fake. If he doesn't run, the Lord is your strength. Happy weekend

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by IAA1(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2016
Hmm,Story for the gods.Am not against prophecy.But when you are not sure about something just say"from my own opinion,it will be like this..."Rather than claiming prophecy.I know the story would have changed if clinton had won.May God save us!

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by bismackchisom: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2016
Story 4 d gods.... Just admit it, U gave a false prophecy......

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by melodyogonna(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically change the lives of the suffering masses.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.
sorry but what do you mean still correct in the spiritual realm

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by melodyogonna(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

* Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.
woolman nko?
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by weblord1900: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2016
Thinking about joining him in this business.
It's a cool business though

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Kingbuhari(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2016
Any Nigerian that has known the
Yorubas or lived with them would
wonder when a Yoruba could be
trusted to mean what they say or
do what they mean, Nigerians have known Yoruba's
shiftiness and two sided loud-
mouthing.... prophet I'm going to be surprise even if u change ur prophecy, I knw God change your prophesy because of my prayer...
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by LorDBolton(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2016
The same "God" that revealed the outcomes of the US elections to you...

Didn't reveal to you within the week WHY he changed his mind?

Instead ON YOUR OWN you're saying it's prayers that changed it?

All I can say is christianity is the easiest thing to sell.

If good happens -- na Godwin

If bad happens-- na Godwin

If NOTHING happens-- na God still win.

What a product!

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Dongreat(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2016
deleo16:
thats a LIE about the politics God wants to be involve in every area of our life,his glory should reflect through us in whatever position or occupation you find yourself I always say this before later I reflect on Christ message , we all can't be pastors.the main character He wants from us first is LOVE which should reflect in politics,football entrepreneurship e. t. c when Christian hid themselves from taking leadership role Bad eggs takes over take the presidency thats why there is so much corruption, poverty in the land e. t. c e. t. c take the story of David,Solomon where they not practicing politics but God was involved We Christians are light we should take the message of Christ and take to the world to reflect light in every area of the world and not sit down and continue carrying over bad leaders until we do this bad leader will continue emerging especially in nation Nigeria.

Certainly LOVE is the key word here and I agree with you. Still I think modern day politics should not be for "Christ" like individuals. Reasons because of the oppositions that is involved and the will to outdo the other parties. Yes they may be love between the two parties but in order to be in power, one party has to sabotage the other or criticize unfairly, which is not the "Christ" like way.

Understand that I always say Christ Like in quote because being a Christian doesn't make you "christ like" as I have seen some atheists doing the will of God unknowingly than most Christians.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

* Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.
you! Are a complete and utter mor'on!, as it has been said some gullibles like you will still believe and defend crooked pastors even if you catch him stealing your chicken, you will still believe it's a miracle and a message from God that the pastor should still your chicken. grin you fuvking cretin! Only you understand the bible and God.

5 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2016
I comment my reserve
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by chimex001(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Philtrik:
What's your say?
hmmmmm..........

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by BarrElChapo(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Liar !!!! God just exposed you.. who went to prayers Nigerians This man is fvcking delusional.. Deut 18 vs 22.. im sure God will expose you more.. Prophet of Baal

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2016
Dongreat:

Certainly LOVE is the key word here and I agree with you. Still I think modern day politics should not be for "Christ" like individuals. Reasons because of the oppositions that is involved and the will to outdo the other parties. Yes they may be love between the two parties but in order to be in power, one party has to sabotage the other or criticize unfairly, which is not the "Christ" like way.

Understand that I always say Christ Like in quote because being a Christian doesn't make you "christ like" as I have seen some atheists doing the will of God unknowingly than most Christians.
God bless you for this write up when I meet or come in contact with people when they tell me they are Christians and act the opposite of Christ like then I know is this one is "Paper form Christianity "RELIGION IS THE GREATEST problem Christendom has e. g Pharisees even when Christ was on earth.only him know who is true followers are those are the one that needs to come out and take leadership position from bad eggs in the society those are the ones we need outside there if we fold our arms suffering will continue our aim we should dominate earth,impact life also not only focus on going to heaven alone.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by warmachine(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2016
This is how the devil keeps operating in our lives...kia religious Pple everywhere... Ever learning. But never coming to the the truth.. Many of eyes are still closed...if they were opened u won't be here condemning... My dear brothers and sisters in the Christ...children adopted by faith through Gods Spirit let us give ourselves more to The Word(wch is Christ) to become more like Christ in every way...we are above the world....give your time to meditation... Meditate on every word of Christ and see your life changed
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Ahmadgani(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2016
no matter how hard you try to rephrase, reiterate, justify and chop up your prophesy, a spade will remain a spade. just ask God for forgiveness for stating a fake prophecy

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by IPOB123london: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2016
Just to let you know

none of you people is welcome to Biafran land

Keep your tricks over there

Thank you
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2016
... Though the prophet U-TURN as explained biblically is logical and historically relevant but he flawed by saying that people prayed for the prophecy to be changed. Please how? Especially when the 'prophecy favorite' is polled to be the candidate that the majority of people wanted to win.

Ironically, God is not an author of confusion. This prophecy and the aftermath and the misunderstanding it has generated in the christiandom is the ultimate reason why some of us wants RELIGION to be separated from POLITICS . Pastors, Bishop, Imam, Pope, etc should please steer clear of politics.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Dongreat(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2016
deleo16:
God bless you for this write up when I meet or come in contact with people when they tell me they are Christians and act the opposite of Christ like then I know is this one is "Paper form Christianity "not the one one Christ himself endorse only him know who is true followers are those are the one that needs to come out and take leadership position from bad eggs in the society those are the ones we need outside there if we fold our arms suffering will continue our aim we should dominate earth,impact life also not only focus on going to heaven alone.

I agree with you brother. Yes true believers with the mind of "what will Jesus do" should get involved and the world will be at peace with very little or no war. But until then, I will be very skeptical about true Christians getting involved in modern day politics. Happy Sunday man.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by elbaraj001(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2016
Philtrik:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/no-controversy-us-election-prophecy/
This man thinks because he is a stacked illiterate therefore everyone is also one huh?..i don't blame him by d way..i blame all these media platforms for writing about him...if you are like him don't quote me or else I will curse you cool cool
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Ghost01(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2016
TB is a certified Yahoo boy. Lol. See lame justification.

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2016
A true con artist indeed.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Sydebel(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2016
superbouck:
God hate Hillary Clinton if not God won't change her election in favour of Trump. this is what TB JOSHUA is trying to say.
lol
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
How many T.B Thieving Joshuas does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Three! One to prophesy that a woman would be the next POTUS, one to claim he said WOOLman after the prophesy fails, one to try to sell a möronic story on why the [fake] prophesy failed woefully.

Can someone shut this lunatic, idïotic, self-appointed pseudo-pastor up? This foolish scumbag surely doesn't understand the virtue of silence and must think we are ignoramuses like his brainwashed parishioners who would drink his cüm and claim it was Holy Communion.

These money-grubbing clowns are why Christendom is seen as a joke. I wonder how the sheeple who [patronise] his church business centre cannot see him for the charlatan that he really is.

3 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by altitudee: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Miles300:
oga prophecies can only be averted if it's a bad omen , or if it will bring God judgment because of sin , u can pray and ask for mercy and forgiveness .. Wat has that got to do with elections , did u see Christ or Paul prophecy who will be the nxt roman emperor? They were busy promoting the kingdom of God ... The height a pastor can do is pray for ur nation and let the kingdom of God reign in it ...

I Understand your view on this...
Just as I have said: discerning of the spirit is all we need...David was made king through the vision/prophesy of God to Samuel (Samuel was a Prophet)... There is no limits to what u can prophecy about... Saul was made king through what? before the birth of Samson there was a prophesy about what?....I'm not God therefore I cannot judge neither say of what power he has prophecy.... However if the True Christians continue to distance themselves from the building of a nation and Leadership Position that will enable them to put the country in a right part then, we will have other wise in this nation...Thanks.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Sydebel(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
pressplay411:
*Raises hand*
May I speak Sir?
Errr but in those cases you cited Sir, it was unfavorable prophecies that were reversed Sir.
Isss not that i'm saying I know the bible more than you sir o.
But in this case, everybody wanted Clinton to win as you "prophet-sighed" Sir so I'm wondering Who exactly were the people that prayed for Trump so tey so tey so tey prophecy Shanged?
I'm just asking ni Sir o.

*TBJ loses temper and stones me bible*
how come u n i was thinking alike I tot no one was thinking wat i was thinking .......iranu = prophecies

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Onechancearmy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Progressive01:
This man mumu pass how i been think sef.

Na the people wey believe him mumu pass grin

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by lakesider(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
poverty comea with lots of other menace , this guy cannot have a congregation In Europe

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Macjayboy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
How gullible are nigerians

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Typical of all these new generation prophets: they are never wrong; Everything is the will of God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.