Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates (41640 Views)

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates / #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings / #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Olanipekun argued that Judicial Precedence has explained that Judges cannot be sued or made parties in respect of the cases they where handling
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by tinsel: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
oduneja:
PDP should immediately move to court to stop
inec from going ahead with the election on
Saturday
Not that very important. The Appeal will give judgement by tommorrow.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Olanipekun further explsined that "the Judiciary must avoid self distrust, says lavish sensationalized and embellished report of the Appeal court proceedings is a grave danger to the judiciary"
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by oduneja: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
tinsel:
Not that very important. The Appeal will give judgement by tommorrow.
Jimoh Ibrahin can still also approach the supreme court tomorrow...
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Olanipekun takes his seat after his submision
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
oduneja:

If he Appeal, NO problem na but his name will have been removed

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by slimghost(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
I see Ngeneukwenu peeping! hahahahahahaha. I am really not that interested in this case but if Jegede wins this, then I will definitely win the election on Saturday. Don't mess with sympathy votes.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
INEC counsel, Nelson Anih, says he has nothing to say and leaves the matter to the court discretion.

I really feel for Nelson Anih honestly
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
slimghost:
I see Ngeneukwenu peeping! hahahahahahaha. I am really not that interested in this case but if Jegede wins this, then I will definitely win the election on Saturday. Don't mess with sympathy votes.
he will
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
onexile:
PDP will cime back stronger, and Sherif will be put to shame. God punish APC!
for which state. Pdp that is falling apart by the day. For u to know all the senators are now in Apc working for Aketi victory. So stay back and watch.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by oduneja: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
for which state. Pdp that is falling apart by the day. For u to know all the senators are now in Apc working for Aketi victory. So stay back and watch.

Keep dreaming. You guys are failures@ Johnnyessence. I doubt it if you are even from ondo state.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
slimghost:
jegede is not winning this election as u can see , d dowfall of pdp is at hand. They are losing more supporters by the day. People av reject mimiko since.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by walex2(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Appeal or no appeal PDP can never win this election. Without any bias am not saying Jegede is a bad candidate but people of Ondo detest Mimiko for his negligence and impoverishment of workers in Ondo state, they can never bear the indirect influence of Mimiko in Ondo for another four years.
I think the permutation will be Aketi first, oke 2nd and Jegede 3rd
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Acting CJN, Onnoghen, to give ruling on the appeal very soon
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by NFFGG: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
more update pls @ engineer boat.
we are enjoying you
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Pontaboki: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Zombie,get your voters card ready first and bring with it your Aketi bread
walex2:
Appeal or no appeal PDP can never win this election. Without any bias am not saying Jegede is a bad candidate but people of Ondo detest Mimiko for his negligence and impoverishment of workers in Ondo state, they can never bear the indirect influence of Mimiko in Ondo for another four years.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Justice Onnoghen again tells Poroyes lawyer "you can't box the court to a corner and turn around to scanderlaize that court. He said democracy will collapse the day the rules of law collapses.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by kahal29: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
engineerboat:
Acting CJN, Onnoghen, to give ruling on the appeal very soon

Rulling on which of the appeal? A bit confused... . I tot he has already ruled that Appeal court should proceed to give judgment?
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by oduneja: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
walex2:

Are you from ondo state? If your answer is no, then shut your mouth and look like a zombie..

4 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
oduneja:

Keep dreaming. You guys are failures@ Johnnyessence. I doubt it if you are even from ondo state.
wailer spotted. Write it down today people are wiser than anyone in this country.jegede can not win this election. People will never forgive mimiko and his puppet son jegede for spending tax payers money on court cases. They will surely regret their actions. They think they are smart in dealing with issues that confront them. Pdp will lose ondo state election. Things are changing. People can never repeat the same man that keeps embezzling and looting d state treasury. Mimiko and pdp will regret their actions.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Miles300: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Let judge rule in the interest of APC oo before DSS go come carry am
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by walex2(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pontaboki:
Zombie,get your voters card ready first and bring with it your Aketi bread
Check yourself and compare yourself with me in all ramifications and notice who is the real zombie between you and I. You lack courtesy and devoid decorum.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by walex2(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
oduneja:

Are you from ondo state? If your answer is no, then shut your mouth and look like a zombie..
Yes am from Ondo and knows better than you do. Tell that to yourself and rebrand your brain. Let its functionality permit you to reason better than your present state.

4 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by walex2(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
wailer spotted. Write it down today people are wiser than anyone in this country.jegede can not win this election. People will never forgive mimiko and his puppet son jegede for spending tax payers money on court cases. They will surely regret their actions. They think they are smart in dealing with issues that confront them. Pdp will lose ondo state election. Things are changing. People can never repeat the same man that keeps embezzling and looting d state treasury. Mimiko and pdp will regret their actions.
Don't mind the ingnomous fool
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by NFFGG: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
engineer boat,

kindly help confirm the unconfirmed report making the round that appeal court justices have fixed 2pm today to proceed with the Ondo appeal case pending before them over the Ondo governorship tussle following supreme court ruling today
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by agabusta: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
oduneja:

See the e.diot claimiing ondo.
I'm more of ondo than you and also a prince.
How much were you paid for this job?
Why don't you leave us ondo people alone.
Allow us chose us a good governor.

Prince of where?
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
NFFGG:
engineer boat,

kindly help confirm the unconfirmed report making the round that appeal court justices have fixed 2pm today to proceed with the Ondo appeal case pending before them over the Ondo governorship tussle following supreme court ruling today
lobatan
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
engineerboat:
Justice Onnoghen again tells Poroyes lawyer "you can't box the court to a corner and turn around to scanderlaize that court. He said democracy will collapse the day the rules of law collapses.
no hope for pdp. They are falling apart by the day.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by BERNIMOORE: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
oduneja:

There is Nothing for jimoh ibrahim (in the court of Appeal) to appeal againt in the S'court.

#Jimoh/poroye have No Brief or 'pleadings of counter appeal' against Jegede'appeal(in okon abang october ruling) before the appeal court

#Jimoh ibrahim failed to file theirs briefs and were begging for time after the expiry of the Appeal panel of ''three days'' which ended last tuesday,

the appeal court panel still gave them opportunity to file it till thursday evening, not knowing that they want to prove smarter by filling 'a halt' to proceedings in the S'court. but the appeal court already had closed the time factor on thurday and ruling on friday last week.
So, there is Nothing for jimoh ibrahim to appeal.

im sure he wont

becacause he

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.