Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (81925 Views)

Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 / Those Who Are Giving Up On UC Will Regret Their Actions By 2017 / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by iblog: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
you are rogged
Destined2win:
I think the appropriate title would be, '10 categories of people Tosyne2much thinks invests in MMM'
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Kenth3433(m): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Even if it crashed you were specifically told to use you SPARE MONEY...

Spare money to you can be 1mil and to another it can be 50 naira...

on the site i dont see where its written put all your savings or borrow money to participate those doing all yhat are at their own risk...

Mmm crashing shouldn't be a problem. Mmm participation is ELECTIVE and not BY FORCE...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by omoyowa: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
johnstar:
Na una go crash

All of una dey mad wey wnt make it crash

U dis tosynmuch body dey catch u for dis nairaland abi? Who ur. Top 10 list don help

Gerarahere mehn

Ma go check ma mavro grin

Don't mind those marauding dullards

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by saintmark88(m): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
stop asking silly questions. As far as your being paid. Why all the rants.

I'm not like u, I ask questions bfre I do anything, I have read about d MMM tin, buh I need to know we're d 30% ND D $20 comes from. because since the money is paid directly to a persons acct, so d moni isn't invested into nytyn tht yields profit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Tobium1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
lol. Bros the thing Taya Me. Common 3k oh

Chai! Na pple like dis de spoil MMM, but e no go work for dem, dia plans have failed. If dey match dem dem pay 300k, dem go collapse b dat. Greedy hoes evrywhere

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by PipSurgeon(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
unfortunately its a disaster that is inevitable because saturation must be attained, and the Longer the bubble takes to build, the more catastrophic it will be. all the 30%s eaten must be vommited.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Yemike(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Crash or no crash mah enjoy it while it last.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
@op u don finish abi u still wan tell us more

last time I checked it's my cash
if d gov shut MMM down in nija we will shut down aso Rock
d time is naw 2 invest self

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by ogbo17: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Haters
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by femi4: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
ritababe:
you guys keep shouting MMM will crash but it's still standing, if e want crash make e crash make everybody they their lane.
but for now make we enjoy small grin after all no risk no reward.
Rheeta!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by mengho(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
MMM haram, all intrests based money get no blessings, infact you spend am so fast you have no idea what on earth did you used d money for
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
A write can write against something and may even be guilty of it, so don't think I'm a saint
I just checked and saw your photo, I'm sure you're still living with your parents.Its only kids like you that can take you serious.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Princewell2012(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
confistified:
Hmmm
Hmmm am also speechless.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Padipadi(m): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Destined2win:
Tosyne2much
Thunder fire you are your 10 things, Tosyne2much. Kini problem e? O je owo MMM ri ni?

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
mengho:
MMM haram, all intrests based money get no blessings, infact you spend am so fast you have no idea what on earth did you used d money for
Haram ko haram ni
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Op your plan has failed because mmm stand gidigba
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by rufychuks: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
From the number of people viewing this thread, I can conclude that many Nigerians are interested in MMM.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Princewell2012(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hmmm believe me uptil now i still find it difficult to know how this MMM of a thing operates. Honestly i am not comfortable with it.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Youngetskilz23(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
saintmark88:

I'm not like u, I ask questions bfre I do anything, I have read about d MMM tin, buh I need to know we're d 30% ND D $20 comes from. because since the money is paid directly to a persons acct, so d moni isn't invested into nytyn tht yields profit
funny. Your mates they make millions already. Lol. Join them
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by vanvick247(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
ismokeweed:
Why is it that it's people who aren't doing MMM that always talk about it crashing? Heart of man. Just hoping, praying, and waiting for their chance to say I told you so. Will people losing money make you rich?

God bless you for this. D bad belly dem wen full this country no be here ooo. Money wen no even be their own yet dem go busy dey drink panadol for headache wen no even concern dem. If MMM wan crash make una leave am make e crash ontop our head.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
saintmark88:
U get a 20dol bonus wen u provide ur first help??, pls were does tht money come from??, den every Tues n Thur moni is added to ur acct, we're does tht moni also come from??

These r questions no MMM person has been able to ansa.

Answern Tht question n I'll find d reason why MMM would crash
Keep asking where the money is coming from... If u are a mathematician u wunt be asking such question... Go and learn more about circle: no starting point no ending point

6 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by airminem(f): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Anything Else?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by saintmark88(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
mackmanuel:

Keep asking where the money is coming from... If u are a mathematician u wunt be asking such question... Go and learn more about circle: no starting point no ending point

How does circle ansa my question.... Which kind guy b this nah
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by saintmark88(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote auth cryor=Youngetskilz23 post=51279457]funny. Your mates they make millions already. Lol. Join them[/quote]

I'm happy for dem o, but I cNt put my moni n a scheme I dnt have full understanding of, if I can get a clear understanding of were the xtra comes from, den no p I'll join but for nw, still searchn for ansa
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by hatchy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
ismokeweed:
Why is it that it's people who aren't doing MMM that always talk about it crashing? Heart of man. Just hoping, praying, and waiting for their chance to say I told you so. Will people losing money make you rich?
Don't mind them jare, Bad Belle Messengers (BBM).

Na una go tire because MMM has come to stay.

Soon we shall watch you guys commit suicide one by one because of this MMM.

No be by force to join.Whether e crash or e stand, e no concern you yet you want to cry more than the bereaved.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Mujtahida: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Foolish ignorant people who in the truest sense deserve to be poor and wretched are the ones attacking MMM. So you guys don't know that in the truest sense money doesn't exist! God ooo see ignorance! Go to your ATM, POS what do you see? Digits, mere digits to which economic culture of the world has brainwashed you to attach monetary value to. Long before MMM came I knew as per reading online that money doesn't exist, like magic, money too is made out of thin air! Sounds incredible abi? Google how money is made out of thin air. Google the history of money and usury.
Another thing people do not realise that the connection between work and money is a false one, the idea that you must work to make money is false!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by okhiai1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
A controversial topic like this fetches money into our pockets, so say whatever you want to say. I'm listening cheesy
see ehn I have money to make too I don't have time for such so tosin go and suck a diiick and stay off my mention

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Mujtahida: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Noblesoul123:
WORDS ON MARBLE - The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to #MMM.The world of Monkeys!

Useless analogy. I pity those who gave it likes

4 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
sweetilicious:
This MMM self, i don't have strong mind for it. Been preached to by partakers to invest in it but am still scared. Don't want to loose the little money i worked so hard to earn just like that.
call 09022008955
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
sweetilicious:
This MMM self, i don't have strong mind for it. Been preached to by partakers to invest in it but am still scared. Don't want to loose the little money i worked so hard to earn just like that.
call 09022008955 for guidance in mmm..thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) / Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.