Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before (17838 Views)

Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by LadyOmaDine(f): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by hopefulLandlord: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
LadyOmaDine:
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth.
I've learnt to never doubt the existence of the one true living God no matter the situation I find myself in.
I don't think anyone has gone through what the Biblical Job went through.
Believe in God and leave the rest to Him, we all will be blessed at different times.

Oh that today, you listen to His voice
Harden not your heart.

lol @harden not your heart

your Yahweh can decide to harden his heart just like he did Pharaoh, so that he'll kill livestocks, send plagues, kill all firstborn sons

do you even read the folklore you call hole-ly buybull properly?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
CeoMYN:

Did you even read my post? Bro when we die we die!

A little knowledge of quantum physics tells you that a certainty /probability of 0 or 1 is impossible to guarantee.

The law of conservation of energy says energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can only be changed from one form into another.

All laws of physics are still approximations. How about the 0.000001% deviation/perturbation, what do they contain?

Death is the beginning of a new existence with a Body not of Flesh and Blood.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
frank317:

Where did he say Yahweh or what ever is making him mad? Did u have a private discussion with him to learn this or are u just good at coming up with ridiculous accusations?
Someone says he suddenly realised that Yahweh is not real and ur brain tells u he is mad? I don't gerit
CeoMYN:
I rejected Yahweh before others.

I wonder where you saw Mad or insane or crazy in my post. You saw what you wanted to read.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by raphieMontella: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

A little knowledge of quantum physics tells you that a certainty /probability of 0 or 1 is impossible to guarantee.

The law of conservation of energy says energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can only be changed from one form into another.

All laws of physics are still approximations. How about the 0.000001% deviation/perturbation, what do they contain?

your own theory kills your doctrine...do you know that?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

Why are you changing the topic?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
felixomor:

grin
I can see u r still swimming in the foolery of the person who wrote the thread.
I thought u would have observed some time out by now.
Keep swimming in the tales by moonlight of somebody who doesnt exist.
Quote him all around like a hegoat chasing a she-goat on libido.

When u r done, get a life.

Cheers cool
You are too old for this issh!
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
felixomor:

See who is talking about comprehension.
Someone who has been fooled into believing a teenage impersonator?

Please shift, slowie.
Who is the impersonator?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
CeoMYN:

Why are you changing the topic?

Food for thought!
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

your own theory kills your doctrine...do you know that?

In context, Raphie, the message wasn't meant for you.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
joyContraMundum:
Those oponu adult(rer)s are TOO arrogant to understand this.
Yea. They keep using harsh words on me, I'm just keeping calm.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

Food for thought!
Stay on the topic!
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by raphieMontella: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

In context, Raphie, the message wasn't meant for you.
okay sire
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
joyContraMundum:
lol..... Guy, believe me just this once; you're a dumbass of the highest originality. You're a grandmaster of the magisterium of moro'ns who occupies the apogee of the castle of stvpidity. Long live the idiiotic emperor of whacko nutjobs.

Keep quiet
Your monicker even sounds like "mumu" abi "mungum"

Hehehehe. grin
Get help fast.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
CeoMYN:

Who is the impersonator?

You of course!

Who else?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by jonbellion(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
felixomor:

Keep quiet

Hehehehe. grin
Get help fast.
it's a Latin phrase
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
jonbellion:
it's a Latin phrase

I didnt ask for the meaning.

I only said what it sounded like.

Ehn?
Thanks
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
felixomor:

You of course!

Who else?
I don't want to disrespect you sir, don't quote me again.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by jonbellion(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
felixomor:

I didnt ask for the meaning.

I only said what it sounded like.

Ehn?
Thanks
you still have not learnt the moral of the story
Let me help you out
Don't be daft smiley
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

okay sire
Shalom!
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
felixomor:

Keep quiet

Hehehehe. grin
Get help fast.
Motherfvcker..... I'll tell you what, it's past 6pm; almost time for Yahweh's periodic visit. He'll be coming (as usual nah) to fvck you red and spank you hard; his everyday act of divine bestiality; a superhuman coming down to earth to fvck his beasts (his worthless dogs that can't contribute anything to the realm of ideas. Dumb, pointless mutts.) and enjoy myriad moments of divine orgasm. If he fails to show up, however, remember to blame your wet-dreams on evil spirits.

Also, remember to leave me out of your complaints, 'cause I might as well go sit with a lump of rock for all the mental stimulation I'd get from a dog like you. Does Yahweh think others would tolerate without question his yapping, barking, snarling, salivating, unleashed beasts? Sorry, but I didn't sign up to be barked at because of your torture God's predilections. Those who keep dogs should learn to keep them tame.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
CeoMYN:

I don't want to disrespect you sir, don't quote me again.
You don't WANT to disrespect him? 'cause of his age? That's wrong. It's bullshiit. And, in fact, how sure are you that he's not younger than he claims?

You give EVERYONE what he/she deserves, no matter who it is. Shadeyinka is an adult too, but he hasn't posted anything to make anyone "feel like disrespecting him"..... What does that tell you about that idiot Felix?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
joyContraMundum:
Motherfvcker..... I'll tell you what, it's past 6pm; almost time for Yahweh's periodic visit. He'll be coming (as usual nah) to fvck you red and spank you hard; his everyday act of divine bestiality; a superhuman coming down to earth to fvck his beasts (his worthless dogs that can't contribute anything to the realm of ideas. Dumb, pointless mutts.) and enjoy myriad moments of divine orgasm. If he fails to show up, however, remember to blame your wet-dreams on evil spirits.

Also, remember to leave me out of your complaints, 'cause I might as well go sit with a lump of rock for all the mental stimulation I'd get from a dog like you. Does Yahweh think others would tolerate without question his yapping, barking, snarling, salivating, unleashed beasts? Sorry, but I didn't sign up to be barked at because of your torture God's predilections. Those who keep dogs should learn to keep them tame.

At last u have descended to your real self.

A vulgar descendant of subhuman apes.

Please look for your real place. Stay away from humans that were created.

Honest advice. cool
Cheers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
jonbellion:
you still have not learnt the moral of the story
Let me help you out
Don't be daft smiley

Everyone has confirmed u before na?
Are u not the son of apes?

Abeg shift.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
felixomor:

At last u have descended to your real self.
A vulgar descendant of subhuman apes.
Please look for your real place. Stay away from humans that were created.
Honest advice. cool Cheers
Okay
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
joyContraMundum:
You don't WANT to disrespect him? 'cause of his age? That's wrong. It's bullshiit. And, in fact, how sure are you that he's not younger than he claims?

You give EVERYONE what he/she deserves, no matter who it is. Shadeyinka is an adult too, but he hasn't posted anything to make anyone "feel like disrespecting him"..... What does that tell you about that idiot Felix?
Hmm, I will just let him be.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yeah . You too ?

Why are you surprised ?
isn't it obvious? The trade mark of INTP is unrelenting scepticism. Seeing a fellow INTP arguing for a personal God without hesitation is very surprising.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Teempakguy:
isn't it obvious? The trade mark of INTP is unrelenting scepticism. Seeing a fellow INTP arguing for a personal God without hesitation is very surprising.

Most INTPs are atheists and agnostics but I belong to the few religious ones . Atheism is illogical . And we have the propensity to defend our beliefs and present tenable arguments in defence of these beliefs . That's why when I argue for God's existence I do so from a panoptic position - seeing it at every possible perspective at the same time .
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Most INTPs are atheists and agnostics but I belong to few religious ones . Atheism is illogical . And we have the propensity to defend our beliefs and present tenable arguments in defence of these beliefs . That's why when I argue for God's existence I do so from a panoptic position - seeing it at every possible perspective at the same time .
besides the INTJs, INTPs possess the most logical minds in the world and most of them are atheists and agnostics. This is obviously because most INTPs do not respond to personal experience as proof for anything. You regularly state that your beliefs in God are founded on your personal experiences. This is very un-INTP like. You should know that things like "faith" and "belief" are meaningless to INTPs, so why do you subscribe to such things? And more importantly, why do you act like people who don't have "faith" are pretending?

These are the things that surprised me when I saw your post?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Teempakguy:
besides the INTJs, INTPs possess the most logical minds in the world and most of them are atheists and agnostics. This is obviously because most INTPs do not respond to personal experience as proof for anything.

My personal experiences are cogent . And you clearly said most INTPs , can't you see that I fall within those who understand how personal experiences can serve as compelling evidence ? Top physicist Sir Isaac Newton was an INTP according to researches and he acknowledged the existence of God . Great philosopher Rene Descartes was also an INTP and he admitted that God exists .

Read this : https://www.nairaland.com/3460896/anecdotes-another-evidence-gods-existence#50971988

You regularly state that your beliefs in God are founded on your personal experiences. This is very un-INTP like.

Personal experiences serve as proof for the immanence of God . Impugning personal experiences does not mean God does not exist . You are simply questioning the Immanence of God . I made these discoveries myself .

You should know that things like "faith" and "belief" are meaningless to INTPs, so why do you subscribe to such things? And more importantly, why do you act like people who don't have "faith" are pretending?

Its more of trust in God when I make requests . I acknowledge the existence of God not actually believe in God . The existence of God is axiomatic , denial of this is blatant dishonesty . My best argument for this has to be in Artificial Intelligence .

Read this :https://www.nairaland.com/3474518/religion-pillar-humanity-take-it/1#51183088

These are the things that surprised me when I saw your post?

I've spotted conspicuous logical fallacies in your posts many times in the past . Are you sure you an INTP ? undecided
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Teempakguy:
besides the INTJs, INTPs

INTJs are really good . As an INTP I pursue knowledge for the sake of knowing - I detest ignorance and obscurantism . INTJs seek knowledge for the sake of materializing an idea or thought . They are so organized and keep to time . But INTPs procrastinate a lot , I had to buy Brian Tracy's 'Eat that frog' to know if I could get ideas to counteract procrastination .

ENTJs are the big bosses , many believe Mark Zukerberg has this personality type but with the way he manages Facebook it is apparent that he is future oriented , a salient trait in INTPs . Bill Gates is an INTP though even Albert Einstein . INTPs if we can control so many aspects of our lives , we can rule the world . cool
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

My personal experiences are cogent . And you clearly said most INTPs , can't you see that I fall within those who understand how personal experiences can serve as compelling evidence ?

Read this : https://www.nairaland.com/3460896/anecdotes-another-evidence-gods-existence#50971988

Personal experiences serve as proof for the immanence of God . Impugning personal experiences does not mean God does not exist . You are simply questioning the Immanence of God . I made these discoveries myself .

Its more of trust in God when I make requests . I acknowledge the existence of God not actually believe in God . The existence of God is axiomatic , denial of this is blatant dishonesty . My best argument for this has to be in Artificial Intelligence .

Read this :https://www.nairaland.com/3474518/religion-pillar-humanity-take-it/1#51183088

I've spotted conspicuous logical fallacies in your posts many times in the past . Are you sure you an INTP ? undecided
1. Your personal experiences are NOT cogent. Especially to others who did not experience it. It's common knowledge that human experience cannot be logically relied on as it is riddled with bias from various psychological lenses.

2. Personal Discoveries that cannot be independently discovered by others or otherwise confirmed equally count as faulty evidence or at best, incomplete evidence that must be supplemented by more concrete evidence.

3. If you claim that the existence of God is axiomatic, it follows that proof for this would be impersonal in nature. The fact that you have to resort to personal experience as proof questions the validity of your claims.

4. With the exception of ad hominems, which I do indulge in from time to time(as any INTP would) all my arguments are logical. They seem illogical to you because you refuse to accept my premises as true. If it makes you feel any different, I feel the same way about your arguments too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is It A Sin If I Spend My Tithe For This Month And Pay Back The Next Month? / RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! / Why So Much Attention On Bishop Oyedepo And Pastor Adeboye On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.