Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before (17754 Views)

Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
CeoMYN:

About astral projection a research has already been done. It's mind travel.

Mind travel is simply self-induced hallucination .
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
CeoMYN:

Your Yahweh did all this things but you don't want to admit.

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
CeoMYN:

The bible itself is one of the reasons, an Ominipotent, Ominipresent, Ominiscient God will not be jealous, order mass murder.
Some humans can't be that bad.
Some humans have better hearts than Yahweh.
And you call him God.

I laughed do hard I almost fell of my chair. My dear, it's obvious there are many things you didn't understand before coming to a conclusion.

Death:
Death is a return to the batch from where you came from. Death isn't annihilation.

Let me explain:
Assume you are a potter who makes different kinds of pots and clay vessels. Do you have a right to squash a beautiful jar you just made? Would that be wickedness on your part?

Death is simply a recall back home. It isn't evil.

Jealous God:
If you decide to speak to to cows, what language would you speak? God uses human language and terms to speak to us BUT

Jealousy isn't evil!

Jealousy is a function of love. Suppose you love a girl with a passion. You went to her school one evening only to see her displaying affections of love to a useless boy in her school.

1. Will you be jealous?
2. Will you be angry?

For God so Loved the World!

Hope you understand.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

Permit me to interject here will a little illustration.

You were witted in your room one day eating your plate of rice. A handsome man literally passes through your TV and joined you at the table.

He ate one piece of the two pieces of meat in your plate and drank all your water. Then he says to you, "I am an alien from Mars". I want to speak with you.

You pinch yourself but you know that this is reality: you are not hallucinating. He walked out through your door.

The next day, you meet some guys from Harvard University discussing that Aliens don't exist.
1. Would you agree with them?
2. If they ask you for physical proof, what can you show them?
3. Since your experience is subjective, does it mean it isn't true?
4. If this alien told you that Martians live underground in cites, would you believe? Wouldn't it sound like foolishness?

The point is that Atheism would like to bring God to the terrain of physical science and that is a big mistake.
this thinking is moronic. If that happened, What happened to me is perfectly described as schizophrenia. If that happened to me, I would immediately seek medical attention in order to prevent things from getting worse. I wouldn't even meet anyone from Harvard as I will already be in the hospital.

If this currently happening to you, kindly seek medical attention.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mind travel is simply self-induced hallucination .
Sir I just told you the conclusion of the research based on OBE and Astral Projection.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
CeoMYN:

Sir I just told you the conclusion of the research based on OBE and Astral Projection.

Well provide a link so I can read the article .
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Say it out
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Wait...
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Teempakguy:
this thinking is moronic. If that happened, What happened to me is perfectly described as schizophrenia. If that happened to me, I would immediately seek medical attention in order to prevent things from getting worse. I wouldn't even meet anyone from Harvard as I will already be in the hospital.

Don't be a spoil sport. The hypothetical illustration assumes that the experience is real.

Put in other words, if the experience isn't a hallucination can you attempt to use your imagination to answer the questions.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

I laughed do hard I almost fell of my chair. My dear, it's obvious there are many things you didn't understand before coming to a conclusion.

Death:
Death is a return to the batch from where you came from. Death isn't annihilation.

Let me explain:
Assume you are a potter who makes different kinds of pots and clay vessels. Do you have a right to squash a beautiful jar you just made? Would that be wickedness on your part?

Death is simply a recall back home. It isn't evil.

Jealous God:
If you decide to speak to to cows, what language would you speak? God uses human language and terms to speak to us BUT

Jealousy isn't evil!

Jealousy is a function of love. Suppose you love a girl with a passion. You went to her school one evening only to see her displaying affections of love to a useless boy in her school.

1. Will you be jealous?
2. Will you be angry?

For God so Loved the World!

Hope you understand.

Oh you agree that your Yahweh was a murderer and because Yahweh is the one you are justifying it.
So a perfect being can be Jealous.
It's good that you didn't deny the evil your Yahweh did.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

Don't be a spoil sport. The hypothetical illustration assumes that the experience is real.

Put in other words, if the experience isn't a hallucination can you attempt to use your imagination to answer the questions.
if this was a purely hypothetical question, I would give a very creative response. However, I suspect you intend to use my replies to justify kingebuka's obsession with anecdotal evidence.

If this is the case, then i have given my reply.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Astral Projection: Just a Mind Trip
http://www.livescience.com/27978-astral-projection.html

How the Brain Creates Out-of-Body Experiences
http://www.livescience.com/41128-out-of-body-experiences-explained.html
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Teempakguy:
if this was a purely hypothetical question, I would give a very creative response. However, I suspect you intend to use my replies to justify kingebuka's obsession with anecdotal evidence.

If this is the case, then i have given my reply.

OK! Waiting
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Teempakguy:

An alien visitation is now an impossibility ? Wow !
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
CeoMYN:

Oh you agree that your Yahweh was a murderer and because Yahweh is the one you are justifying it.

Suppose your Father is the President of USA and he sent you to Nigeria to represent his interest.

Would it be wickedness if he recalls you back home?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

Suppose your Father is the President of USA and he sent you to Nigeria to represent his interest.

Would it be wickedness if he recalls you back home?
You have one thing to prove, that we were alive somewhere before our parents met. If you can't then I can't continue.
Thank you for justifying murder.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
CeoMYN:

Would it be wickedness if he recalls you back home to US?

Everyone dies isn't it?
Its just a matter of time, you will serve your term.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
CeoMYN:

Astral Projection: Just a Mind Trip
http://www.livescience.com/27978-astral-projection.html

Here's an excerpt from the article

It may be a profound experience, but the fundamental problem is that there's really no way to scientifically measure whether or not a person's spirit "leaves" or "enters" the body. The simplest and best explanation for out-of-body experiences is that the person is merely fantasizing and dreaming. Because there is no scientific evidence that the soul exists — or for that matter that consciousness can exist outside of the brain — the premise behind astral projection is rejected by scientists

This explains what I said last time . There is no way to ascertain through science how a spirit enters or leaves the body so they claim the person is dreaming or fantasizing . So this shows its limitation .

If I'm astral travelling , I can experience events in another location without being physically present. The whole experience is rooted in esoterism and occultism .

How the Brain Creates Out-of-Body Experiences
http://www.livescience.com/41128-out-of-body-experiences-explained.html

I doubt the researchers here understand astral travel is .
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

Would it be wickedness if he recalls you back home to US?

Everyone dies isn't it?
Its just a matter of time, you will serve your term.
We will all die and decay.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It may be a profound experience, but the fundamental problem is that there's really no way to scientifically measure whether or not a person's spirit "leaves" or "enters" the body. The simplest and best explanation for out-of-body experiences is that the person is merely fantasizing and dreaming. Because there is no scientific evidence that the soul exists — or for that matter that consciousness can exist outside of the brain — the premise behind astral projection is rejected by scientists

This explains what I said last time . There is no way to ascertain through science how a spirit enters or leaves the body so they claim the person is dreaming or fantasizing . So this shows its limitation .

If I'm astral travelling , I can experience events in another location without being physically present. The whole experience is rooted in esoterism and occultism .

Then you are free to challenge them grin .
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
CeoMYN:

We will all die and decay.

No!
You die and walk out of your body!
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

No!
You die and walk out of your body!
We decay sir just like every other animal, the reality of life is bitter.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
CeoMYN:

We decay sir just like every other animal, the reality of life is bitter.

No my dear. A human isn't just flesh and blood. He is also a spirit.

You die, you walk out of your body.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by raphieMontella: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
CeoMYN:

The bible itself is one of the reasons, an Ominipotent, Ominipresent, Ominiscient God will not be jealous, order mass murder.
Some humans can't be that bad.
Some humans have better hearts than Yahweh.
And you call him God.
he killed babies...indirectly
and supported abortion by ordering that babies be ripped out their pregnant mothers...and christians would be yapping about being moral
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by raphieMontella: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If I'm astral travelling , I can experience events in another location without being physically present. The whole experience is rooted in esoterism and occultism..

@bolded.....
abeg do your astral thing and enter astral mode..and please tell me the color of the gallon of fuel i am with right now...abeg?
Am at asaba...hint...need more hints?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
raphieMontella:

@bolded.....
abeg do your astral thing and enter astral mode..and please tell me the color of the gallon of fuel i am with right now...abeg?
Am at asaba...hint...need more hints?

Its hypothetical na . I don't astral project oo abeg grin

There are also so many other experiences Science cannot validate example telekinesis - the use of the mind's power to interact with objects without physical contact .
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
raphieMontella:

he killed babies...indirectly
and supported abortion by ordering that babies be ripped out their pregnant mothers...and christians would be yapping about being moral
Shadeyinka said it wasn't bad because it was Yahweh
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

No my dear. A human isn't just flesh and blood. He is also a spirit.

You die, you walk out of your body.
Well like I said the reality of life is bitter, we die and decay.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

An alien visitation is now an impossibility ? Wow !
don't be silly, of course, nothing is impossible. The word you need is ---> Highly improbable.when something as highly improbable as that happens to a person. Especially privately, it is a possible indication of schizophrenia and one must seek treatment immediately. Better safe than sorry.

However, in a case where it is not schizophrenia, the event must be corroborated by more concrete evidence. This has never been done. So merely by law of probability, this event is most likely a mental issue.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its hypothetical na . I don't astral project oo abeg grin

There are also so many other experiences Science cannot validate example telekinesis - the use of the mind's power to interact with objects without physical contact .
false. Google Kevin Warwick. A biorobotics researcher who could control a robot hand directly from his nervous system.

That's just one example of headway that science is making into the field of telekinesis.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Teempakguy:
false. Google Kevin Warwick. A biorobotics researcher who could control a robot hand directly from his nervous system.

That's just one example of headway that science is making into the field of telekinesis.

That is not telekinesis , it is bionic technology/bionics . The researcher had his nervous system wired so that he could remotely control a robotic hand - the wiring shows physical contact .

Telekineses is more like staring at a ball on top of a table , then levitating the ball without any physical contact with it .

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That is not telekinesis , it is bionic technology/bionics . The researcher had his nervous system wired so that he could remotely control a robotic hand - the wiring shows physical contact .

Telekineses is more like staring at a ball on top of a table , then levitating the ball without any physical contact with it .
oh, that kind.

I once spent several weeks trying to roll a pencil when I was younger with "mind power" and "chi" and "psi energy"

Of course, it didn't work so I concluded that I must be doing something wrong. Today, I'm patiently waiting for anyone who is able to accomplish this to appear so I can study them.

One of my life's motto is: if it can be done, it can be studied and I've never had reason to think otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

No Priest Will Work For The Government In My Diocese - Catholic Bishop Abakaliki / Sleeping In Church: Share Your Experiences / Pastor Refused To Dedicate Man's Restaurant For Selling Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.