Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite (80383 Views)

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Worksunlimited: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
diehardanusfan:
pathetic cheap thing...... undecided

typical a cursed hierachy

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by dreezybines: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
See this cheap lady making herself look expensive...Many can afford you, they won't want to waste there money on a oe like you...

#Spitsindisgust
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by sucess001(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
AntiWailer:
Very cheap eediot.

she no cheap o...hear say na 100k she dey collect o...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
niceprof:
She looks disfigured

Dat kin disfigurement de straighten prick. Put it another way, she was disfigured so that members of Vaseline crew may 'rise'.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by eleko1: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
It's good to bash/insult her/make noise here.But if she open her legs/spread it wide,una pervert go pluck/swim in undecided.

5 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by MandingoXXX: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bitch smells like a skunk... fucking her last year in Magodo was such a waste of time and money. Don't believe everything you see in pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ayam not understanding...Is it that her boobs are too big for the clothes are the clothes are just small?

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Luxury my assss. Simply say you've graduated from a 2 bit hooker to a courtesan.
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Salimmuhammad(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Yeyegist:
Lagos bursty female who rose to fame after pictures of her big size boobs found it's way to the internet has been basking in te euphoria her new fame.

The big size lady popularly known as Roman Goddess who is fond of sharing erotic photos of her statue on her personal Instagram page just revealed that she's single because she is a luxury and only very few can afford her. Roman goddess and boobilicious Cossy are best of friends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNJXVPUApjT/?hl=en

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/i-am-luxury-only-few-can-afford-me.html

there is one question ive been meaning to ask, and it how do these girls after showing their breast or bum or whole naked body start having money, leaving expensive lives, travelling to exotic places?

who is actually sponsoring them or do they become first class ashawos ni?

pls if u hav experience in this section enlighten me oh grin grin
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by sekem: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Funny people everywhere!!!

Like the just concluded US Presidential election have shown where many people openly said they will vote for Clinton but yet went behind her and voted for Trump, one thing I have finally come to accept about people is that people will always say one thing in the public meanwhile they will be doing the opposite in secret.

Pretence. It's a worldwide thing!

Just look at the way so many men here are lambasting and spitting on this very sexy lady like she's some venereal disease or something.

But deep down in the recess of their mind, their only wish right now goes like this, "Roman goddess bikonu o, lemme just put the head, just the head alone."

7 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Even if I be Dangote I go never carry "gbese" like you for my head. You get B.o.o.bs and Butt (B & B) But the most important B ( Brains) is missing from your life.

Not everyone needs that kind of 'brain' to 'blow'. Some have special gifts and they are putting those to good use.

You expect the likes of Kim K and Amber Rose to be Marie Curies. They were created and presented with gifts to tempt and extract the juice and brains of men.

What else would you expect Cossy Orjiakor to do with those melons?

If I make dangote kind of money today, I would be cruising round the world with an Okonjo Iweala kind of woman discussing business and finance round the table then retire with brainless kinds like cossy, the disfigured babe above.

They weren't created to be neuro scientists or wearing suits in halls of academia or seminar halls. They should be wearing fishnets flashing their weapons tempting the devil out of us. They should be seen in clubs or celebrity and fashion runways flashing thighs, cleavages and massive camel toes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by wristbangle: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Just imagine this liability spilling nonsense. The way some ladies reason sef! Even cockroach get sense pass them
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by AntiWailer: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
sucess001:

she no cheap o...hear say na 100k she dey collect o...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros 100k is cheap.

We just dnt do HIV and Gono

There are more classy babes that u will naturally spend ur whole fortune before they plant a kiss on ur side cheek. grin and they won't even advertise.
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by danot1030: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
She is single because men sees her as a brainless liability.

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by dROC1: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by oluxy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Disease.....
Yet she's happy that she's single.
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
sekem:

Like the just concluded US Presidential election have shown where many people openly said they will vote for Clinton but yet went behind her and voted for Trump, one thing I have finally come to accept about people is that people will always say one thing in the public meanwhile they will be doing the opposite in secret.

Just look at the way so many men here are lambasting and spitting on this very sexy lady like she's some venereal disease or something.

But deep down in the recess of their mind, their only wish right now goes like this, "Roman goddess bikonu o, lemme just put the head, just the head."

grin grin. Word. I'm glad I'm not one of those.

I'd bury my face and head between the valley of those melons then I'll ask her to smash the back of head and knocked me out with her mounds till I can't breath anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
She is proud of being a brainless prostitute.
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Onechancearmy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
gbosaa:

Not everyone needs that kind of 'brain' to 'blow'. Some have special gifts and they are putting those to good use.

You expect the likes of Kim K and Amber Rose to be Marie Curies. They were created and presented with gifts to tempt and extract the juice and brains of men.

What else would you expect Cossy Orjiakor to do with those melons?

If I make dangote kind of money today, I would be cruising round the world with an Okonjo Iweala kind of woman discussing business and finance round the table then retire with brainless kinds like cossy, the disfigured babe above.

They weren't created to be neuro scientists or wearing suits in halls of academia or seminar halls. They should be wearing fishnets flashing their weapons tempting the devil out of us.

Don't agree with most of your points but I can grasp where you're coming from.
The thing is, the Kim K and Cossy type of female are like hustlers in a very tough racket. The moment they pass their expiry date the world is done with them and they are quickly thrown into society's recycle bin and society moves on to the next Cossy or Kim K.
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by loylextop(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Even if I be Dangote I go never carry "gbese" like you for my head. You get B.o.o.bs and Butt (B & B) But the most important B ( Brains) is missing from your life.
. Lol grin[/color] grin grin[color=#990000] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Orikinla(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
See poo.
Forming celebrity.
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Nigeriatraining: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
I smell STD!
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by sekem: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
gbosaa:

grin grin. Word. I'm glad I'm not one of those.

I'd bury my face and head between the valley of those melons then I'll ask her to smash the back of head and knocked me out with her mounds till I can't breath anymore.

Exactly!

The truth shall set you free!!! grin grin grin
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by omocalabar(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
sekem:

But deep down in the recess of their mind, their only wish right now goes like this, "Roman goddess bikonu o, lemme just put the head, just the head."

Make Godbless u there , for speaking the truth.....

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by NaeChris: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Buhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
HOElosho. .. Na your types make em men dey see us as sex object , , Worwor face with humongous rubbish boob undecided
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by NaeChris: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nixiepie:
I dnt envy her at all grin grin
Na wetin you tell us
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Scam!! Like seriously Is this all she has to offer? A luxury for the few who can afford it? Of course only yahoo boys, politheifcians, drug dealers and perverts will afford such a thankless fruitless venture!! Whao!! I now see the reason why even those "few" will treat you like dustbin with serious beating and disdain all because they feel robbed of their hard earned resources on a figurine like this.. No returns on Investment. Chai!! Some guys don suffer undecided
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by ochubaebube(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
A luxury? Aunty check yourself well, ur a plain liability and that is why you are still single! Apart from the fact that you look disfigured, do you think any sensible man would want to marry you? Some of these are the problems you may eventually cause the man in the future:
1) Infidelity.... which will lead to heartbreak and possible death of the man.
2) High Blood Pressure due to the fact that you have a 99.9999% chance LG flirting around with other men.
3) War of Mind( Not peace of mind) which you will sufficiently dish out to the man anytime he doesn't provide some of ur "luxurious " needs.
4)Dilapidated home care of your children because you are not likely to have time for them due to your ego and pride about your physique. Na ur kind person dey employ plenty household maids.
5) Financial burden on the man
6) Old age burden on the man because as u grow older... ur boob's and butts become a liability to both ur husband and yourself as you won't be able to move yourself around anymore.... cos most of the time, u may be on sickbed.
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
MzLarem:
Ayam not understanding...Is it that her boobs are too big for the clothes are the clothes are just small?
See her cheesy grin
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Toks2008(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Onechancearmy:

I cnt hve her for free. *Pukes*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by NaeChris: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Larrey:
grin she offend u b4?
SAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.