Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) (11746 Views)

Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / I Have Studied This Monicker (click To See) / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 25, 2016
KissChrix:

Tonight just dey somehow

I no go talk lipsrsealed ......His moniker has said it all
Lmao. Sum pipo don't reason before putting up their actions into public. One dey here dey busy name himself slaveman con create small mumu thread join am grin grin
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by RoyalBlak007: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2016
makydebbie:
Royalblak007 did you get my msg?

.yeah i did....
..i replied too....
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Aipete2(f): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2016
Slaveman343:
Which nairaland female is finer ? smiley

Makydebbie kisskiss wink
See your life outside You want people to badmouth her buh kole werk
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2016
Slaveman343:
Jealoused? smiley

You try small sha
if i hear... Sinaj fine pass dis one na... Queensuccubus and khiaa fine pass her die
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2016
Smallville10:
if i hear... Sinaj fine pass dis one na... Queensuccubus and khiaa fine pass her die
taaa
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by chudyprince: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2016
Where is the moniker or you don't know what it means?
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2016
Smallville10:

Don't like to compare myself ooo

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by oluwalewis(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Recession don dey affect your thinking, manageable beauty they say lies in the eye of the beholder but real and outstanding beauty lies in the eyes of everyone.
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by LuvU2: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Yes i agree to a very large extent.

At last, a girl that is truly pretty

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by MamaTej(f): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
Are you trying to embarrass the poor girl? angry
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Genea(f): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Slaveman343:

Makydebbie kisskiss wink
don't b stewpid
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Genea(f): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
judeefcc:
[size=20pt] mzlarem enybliss diddyydiva benita 27 , just greeting you guys [/size]
don't b wicked
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by AyamBlaze: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
The girl's nose tho' embarassed
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Sammez94: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Oga, dey there dey crush and creating mumu threads for a girl wey you fit no meet even once during your whole lifetime while other boys are busy putting her on their beds undecided

Hahaha
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by bizzy500: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Fine koor angry undecided
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Don't like to compare myself ooo
hahahahahaha. Na u be dat... U get beards for chest
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by makydebbie(f): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
You're more pretty embarassed
LuvU2:
Yes i agree to a very large extent.

At last, a girl that is truly pretty
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by LuvU2: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
makydebbie:
You're more pretty embarassed
Lol how wld u knw cos i am not the one on my profile.

You re gorgeous, op was right.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by lewispius: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
makydebbie:
Royalblak007 did you get my msg?

U can msg me if u want.. wink
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Slaveman343:

Makydebbie kisskiss wink
Mtcheww .. The fine girls never talk sef ...(Rolling eyes)

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
lady2lady:

Makydebbie is finer joor
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by makydebbie(f): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
LuvU2:

oh sorry I was thinking you are the one on your profile smiley

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
LuvU2:

Abi o
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by makydebbie(f): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
smiley
lewispius:

U can msg me if u want.. wink
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by LePrezident(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
lady2lady:

Lol, so you're saying this is your real picture?
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by LePrezident(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
LuvU2:

You mean you ain't the one in your profile pic
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:

]er....then why u showing yer pic now undecided
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Olumaeme: 5:13am On Nov 27, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
LuvU2:

You are prettier than the girl in your pic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl / My Girl's Pussy Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.