Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) (11756 Views)

Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / I Have Studied This Monicker (click To See) / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Jay542(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
❤❤❤

That's just with no make-up no filter

3 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
[size=20pt] mzlarem enybliss diddyydiva benita 27 , just greeting you guys [/size]
Everyone agrees.

Polls closed
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
ellacute45:

Brooklyn smiley
Hope you're very good, dear?? kiss
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jay542:
❤❤❤
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Rone16(f): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
She's pretty..But you know that whenever anyone brings up these kind of threads,insults follow..

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by KingRex1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Deb is no doubt one of the most beautiful.. Good luck OP wink
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Jay542(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Rone16:
She's pretty..But you know that whenever anyone brings up these kind of threads,insults follow..
The Op is a fool for doing such.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by RoyalBlak007: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Deb is no doubt one of the most beautiful.. Good luck OP wink

He should know this is not how we approach women in our village, he has to see Alhaji, the grandfather of the bride to be..

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jay542:
❤❤❤

Gbam! she set!

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:

He should know this is not how we approach women in our village, he has to see Alhaji, the grandfather of the bride to be..
I am not approaching anyone
Only being truthful and having fun
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by TrapHedges(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
And tat girl with d weird ass siggy snubbed his ass cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Slaveman343:
I am not approaching anyone
Only being truthful and having fun
undecided

Admire properly, she's someone's jewel..
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Hope you're very good, dear?? kiss

Yea smiley
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by KingRex1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:

AlhajiSoftmoney! cheesy
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
undecided

Admire properly, she's someone's jewel..
[size=40pt]k[/size]
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Slaveman343:
[size=40pt]k[/size]
CentaurXX
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingRex1:

AlhajiSoftmoney! cheesy
cool cool The one and only..

Evangelist pastor Rex.. The man of fire!

How's the going?
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jay542:

The Op is a fool for doing such.
You get mouth
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
[size=20pt] just greeting you guys [/size]
See reverse psychology! You want me to derail a thread made for that beautiful lady right?

cheesy cheesy

You failed!

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
ellacute45:

Yea smiley
So Ella, how is going over there?? kiss
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by KingRex1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
cool cool The one and only..

Evangelist pastor Rex.. The man of fire!

How's the going?

Hahaha! I for don cast and bind some peeps for this nl.
How many grand daughters u get sef
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingRex1:

Hahaha! I for don cast and bind some peeps for this nl.
How many grand daughters u get sef
grin

Start with Jude Abeg.. We don Taya for that one..

Haha.. I get two, one from my ogowyne.. The other from Berlyn.. grin
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Seenundecided
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Boybrano(m): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Though i am male, but i look far better than her. View my profile pic and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
The chick fine but finest isn't the proper tag to me
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

Start with Jude Abeg.. We don Taya for that one..

Haha.. I get two, one from my ogowyne.. The other from Berlyn.. grin
angry
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
makydebbie:
Sure kiss
grin

My precious..
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
angry
grin

Guy, forget you need prayers..

You be ikwerre boy abi?
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

Guy, forget you need prayers..

You be ikwerre boy abi?
prayer for wetin na angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents, Check Out Your Daughters In Action At Night Clubs. Oh Lawd! (photos) / See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). / IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.