Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) (11758 Views)

Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / I Have Studied This Monicker (click To See) / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by buffalowings: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Cuntlicker
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by LuvU2: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dreamwaker:

You are prettier than the girl in your pic.
Lol how wld u know!
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
LuvU2:
Lol how wld u know!

Because your beauty is like the sun, no matter how much it tries to hide, it shines wink
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by LuvU2: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Because your beauty is like the sun, no matter how much it tries to hide, it shines wink
aww i luv these lines kiss

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
LuvU2:
aww i luv these lines kiss

Everyone likes to hear the truth wink
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Isryl02(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2016
She's cute, but the nose... lipsrsealed
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Boybrano:
Though i am male, but i look far better than her. View my profile pic and see for yourself
Young man which kind of expensive joke is that
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Everyone likes to hear the truth wink
Lol young man little do yhu knw how ur wasting your time
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2016
datgoaldigger:

Lol young man little do yhu knw how ur wasting your time

That's exactly what I come to do here old man, to kill time cool
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by MrCork: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2016
Slaveman343:
Which nairaland female is finer ? smiley

Makydebbie kisskiss wink

angry

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by sashishalom(f): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2016
Shez obviously pretty but i dint think she'll appreciate the op opening a thread on her behalf...btw obviously not a good way of getting her attention... shez noticed you but in a bad limelight
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by MrCork: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2016
Slaveman343:
Which nairaland female is finer ? smiley

Makydebbie kisskiss wink

...you need eye drop!! (No oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by makydebbie(f): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2016
sashishalom:
Shez obviously pretty but i dint think she'll appreciate the op opening a thread on her behalf...btw obviously not a good way of getting her attention... shez noticed you but in a bad limelight
my dear the bashing no be here embarassed
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by sashishalom(f): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=makydebbie post=51475581]my dear the bashing no be here embarassed[/quote

No mind dem jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by BoboFashion(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Few more beautiful nlders

LuvU2
Bitterleafsoup
Tynasparks
Chisombenedicta
Farano...... Etc

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:57am On Dec 07, 2016
BoboFashion:

LuvU2
Bitterleafsoup
Tynasparks
Chisombenedicta
Farano...... Etc
awww that is so sweet!
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Tynasparks(f): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2016
BoboFashion:
LuvU2 Bitterleafsoup Tynasparks Chisombenedicta Farano...... Etc

winks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lessons I Learnt From My Heartbreak Experience / When You Enter A Woman / All Relationship Will Go Complicated Dis September because Of This (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.