Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) (11753 Views)

Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / I Have Studied This Monicker (click To See) / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Boybrano:
Though i am male, but i look far better than her. View my profile pic and see for yourself

Indeed...
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by CentaurXX: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
CentaurXX

Eh?
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by RoyalBlak007: 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Boybrano:
Though i am male, but i look far better than her. View my profile pic and see for yourself
If i knock your brain ehn undecided
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
prayer for wetin na angry
Prayer for you..
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by KingRex1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

Start with Jude Abeg.. We don Taya for that one..

Haha.. I get two, one from my ogowyne.. The other from Berlyn.. grin

Nah, that one neva reach for consideration.. My time get value.
You no call alhaja lavy? angry

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
CentaurXX:

Eh?
undecided

See what you did
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
Prayer for you..
wetin i do ?
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by CentaurXX: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
undecided

See what you did

Lol grin

It's A free World. Let them use it. cool
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingRex1:

Nah, that one neva reach for consideration.. My time get value.
You no call alhaja lavy? angry
grin

Hahaha...

The kids lavy have for me are still young.. Dem never born..

Dem no gree marry leave us..
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
wetin i do ?
undecided

Everything..
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
undecided

Everything..
sad sad sad i will go and not return
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
makydebbie:
my granny kissthanks smiley

Lol.. Sweetie, I'll text you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Boybrano:

The person deceiving u deserves to be tied to a stake and beaten 50 times on both balls grin

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
CentaurXX:

Lol grin

It's A free World. Let them use it. cool
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Isoryt..
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
sad sad sad i will go and not return
grin

Story..
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

Story..
make we bet today?
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by CentaurXX: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Isoryt..

grin grin grin

K.
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by KingRex1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

Hahaha...

The kids lavy have for me are still young.. Dem never born..

Dem no gree marry leave us..

Haha.. You be fada abraham o
Keep that fine one, I go bring wine wen she mature.
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
make we bet today?
grin

I be Ph nigga..

I know better than to bet with PH nigga
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingRex1:

Haha.. You be fada abraham o
Keep that fine one, I go bring wine wen she mature.
grin

I want make enumerators during the next census spend at least 2 days for my household.

Then and only then will I fully attain the rank of "Alhaji" cool

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
makydebbie:
my granny kissthanks smiley

You are most welcome kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
she is my girlfriend
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

I be Ph nigga..

I know better than to bet with PH nigga
i for just go offline cheesy
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by ObioratheBully: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
i for just go offline cheesy
You can only try..
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
ObioratheBully:
You can only try..
ok na i done go cool

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Mayhorz(m): 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Make Una go slip Abeg...
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 12:31am On Nov 25, 2016
When boys done dey find puna, dem fit do anything.. SmH.. She's quite cute but you exaggerated by claiming she's the most beautiful on here..

Anyways, may god bless your P - hustle... cool
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by nkemma54(m): 12:32am On Nov 25, 2016
Slaveman343:
Which nairaland female is finer ? smiley

Makydebbie kisskiss wink

Wezma fine pass
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Sandydayziz(f): 12:39am On Nov 25, 2016
She sure is... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES / See What Secondary Schools Girls Were Caught Doing / Parents, Check Out Your Daughters In Action At Night Clubs. Oh Lawd! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.