Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (60152 Views)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics / The 22 Year Old OAU Student Who Built A Million Dollar Hedge Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by wayne4loan: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Well, you move into another dimension where you're light as air and move with the speed of thought (which is faster than the speed of light)

You can travel back in time (as far back as the 18th century), see things that have happened, communicate with 'higher beings'. ( not too sure who these spirits are. Too much mystery), learn tricks, get zen inspiration etc.

So they say.

so they say grin .. Thanks for the enlightenment .. Gracias

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by chieveboy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Seriously dude? In this age and time? Seriously? grin grin grin

SMH...'advancement' is indeed a relative term.

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

They think OBE is a child's play. I tried that _shit 14 years ago and what I saw enh, my mouth no fit talk am. I nearly went mad. Thank God I wasn't home alone so my peeps stopped me from going outside. I will never forget it.

Astral travelling is DEMONIC. Read my 'lips': D-E-M-O-N-I-C

I want to try OBE. ...How do I go about it? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by jaymichael(m): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

They think OBE is a child's play. I tried that _shit 14 years ago and what I saw enh, my mouth no fit talk am. I nearly went mad. Thank God I wasn't home alone so my peeps stopped me from going outside. I will never forget it.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by wayne4loan: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
DDeliverer:

I want to try OBE. ...How do I go about it? embarassed
. Everybody wants to try OBE .... Hope the psychiatric ward in yaba would not be filled-up before the year runs out?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
wayne4loan:
. Everybody wants to try OBE .... Hope the psychiatric ward in yaba would not be filled-up before the year runs out?

Lol...Just tell me how to go about it, I can handle myself.

I see things before they happen...sometimes..
About a month ago, I had a dream, in that dream my aunt called me on phone, she was crying...she said her son is very sick and she is at the hospital that she has been trying my mom's number but it was switched off....

Immediately, I woke up, my phone started ringing, it was my aunt, she was crying, she told me her son was seriously Ill and she wanted to talk to my mom but her phone was switched off..
I didn't bother to tell anybody cos who go believe me?

I believe if I learn this OBE, e go too make sense..
Imagine plenty things I would do?

7 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by wayne4loan: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
DDeliverer:

Lol...Just tell me how to go about it, I can handle myself.

I see things before they happen...sometimes..
About a month ago, I had a dream, in that dream my aunt called me on phone, she was crying...she said her son is very sick and she is at the hospital that she has been trying my mom's number but it was switched off....

Immediately, I woke up, my phone started ringing, it was my aunt, she was crying, she told me her son was seriously Ill and she wanted to talk to my mom but her phone was switched off..
I didn't bother to tell anybody cos who go believe me?

I believe if I learn this OBE, e go too make sense..
Imagine plenty things I would do?
bro so this ur tale is the motivation behind ur quest for OBE .... No disrespect, am not convince u can handel the pressure associated with the spiritual realm .

4 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
wayne4loan:
bro so this ur tale is the motivation behind ur quest for OBE .... No disrespect, am not convince u can handel the pressure associated with the spiritual realm .

Nah, this is Just the most recent...

I can handle whatever pressure...just tell me how, finish.

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by wayne4loan: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
@ DDeliverer ... Am a big fan of that ur " nigeria have finished me " thread .. One of the best topics raised so far in this site . Gracias

3 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by spactacus(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
DDeliverer:

Nah, this is Just the most recent...

I can handle whatever pressure...just tell me how, finish.
m.wikihow.com/Perform-Astral-Projection

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by wunderkiind(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Now I'm dead curious! cheesy

Pleeeeaaase kindly tell what you saw, that nearly made you mad, will you? please cry

smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by spactacus(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
After reading how to perform OBE my guys fear catch me, I'm not going again wetin I dey find, will give it a try when I'm 90 years

5 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
wayne4loan:
@ DDeliverer ... Am a big fan of that ur " nigeria have finished me " thread .. One of the best topics raised so far in this site . Gracias

Ah, thank you, thank you..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
spactacus:
After reading how to perform OBE my guys fear catch me, I'm not going again wetin I dey find, will give it a try when I'm 90 years

Lol, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
spactacus:

Hahahahahahaha, Now you owe those who go through it some real respect.

5 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
Now the established facts:

From Quantum Physics, all the mathematical equations extrapolated to study the beginnging of the Universe points to the fact that our Universe is a Hologram, a very advanced one infused with Consciousness. Its like playing a computer game and allowing your avatar in the game RIGHTS and WILL to act on its own and you can always pick up the joystick whenever you want and laugh or smile when you realize what your avatar as been doing while you left it to play on its own.

I always have this belief that we're in unreal world, the brain behind our is super intelligent so have fused consciousness to our imaginations, I always thought we humans as a pawn in the scheme of things.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by MidasTouche01(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:
Watch the movie 'Insidious'. What happened to the little boy is a slightly exaggerated version of what happens when you astral travel.

As I was reading the plot of the film sef, fear dey catch me, I wonder why any right thinking human being will willingly subject himself to such things, it's really scary...

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by realmindz: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Village woman, no offence...

That something did not work for you or scared you should make it demonic and thereby discourage others right? typical african, no wonder we dont ve great discoverers and adventurers in this part of the world..

Your mates are climbing mount Everest knowing that many 've tried and failed..

Imagine if the whites had run away from going beyond their shores or to space because some had tried and failed or because of fears...

Your theory is bullshit and stop this demonic thing...not everyone lives in confinement of delusions as u do... away with ur cave man religious mentality

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove o grin, don't come and be lying here biko.

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by dyabman(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
realmindz:

That something did not work for you or scared you should make it demonic and thereby discourage others right? typical african, no wonder we dont ve great discoverers and adventurers in this part of the world..

Imagine if the whites had run away from going beyond their shores or to space because some had tried and failed or because of fears...

Your theory is bullshit and stop this demonic thing...not everyone lives in confinement of delusions as u do... away with ur cave man religious mentality

Do you believe in Demons ?

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by realmindz: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
dyabman:

Do you believe in Demons ?

The question should be what are demons....

It's a pity many 've been made not to think beyond religion...

There are many things we dont know that we don't even know we dont know and someone coming here to say something is demonic just because she doesn't understand and ve no explanation or that it was scary or that it goes against her religious beliefs is appalling to contemplate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by dayjee: 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
I've learnt a lot on this thread......And still learning...

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
I wont mind if someone can astral project and get me next week EPL correct scores cheesy

Reminds me of those days I used to read on how to lucid dream, mental photograph amongst other things

Sheikwonder would've liked this

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Ishilove: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
MidasTouche01:

As I was reading the plot of the film sef, fear dey catch me, I wonder why any right thinking human being will willingly subject himself to such things, it's really scary...
Well, the search for knowledge and all that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Ishilove: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Ishilove o grin, don't come and be lying here biko.
I have nothing to gain by lying smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Ishilove: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
realmindz:

You're very, very...very arrogantly ignorant and I do not have the energy to educate you, so away with you. I, unlike you, am very open minded to exploring other world views, which is why I experimented with astral travelling. I do not sit behind an electronic device and assume to know everything, like you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by teamsynergy: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Neva try Astra projection without a guide who is very skilled in obe ...... I think eckankar and some alphas r very skilled Is soul traveling..... sha Neva project alone ooo

5 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
And why are so many people interested in OBE all of a sudden ?

7 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by freecocoa(f): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

I have nothing to gain by lying smiley
So you travelled out your body and saw yourself some place else? Really?

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by armadeo(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

I tried it a long time ago but failed to reach the level of relaxation required.

I also noted that the concept of positive thought was emphasized a lot during astral projections as negative energy may cause disruption.

Care to enlighten us more

6 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
armadeo:

I tried it a long time ago but failed to reach the level of relaxation required.

I also noted that the concept of positive thought was emphasized a lot during astral projections as negative energy may cause disruption.

Care to enlighten us more

You need to have a purpose for traveling Astrally. I hope you know Astral Travel ends at Astral Plane, if you wanna go far beyond the Astral Plane, then Soul Travel is what you need. Slightly different journeys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
cos They Wanna Seek Knowledge Themselves

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 / Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Notice; Delsu Post Ume Results Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.