Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,368 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (58770 Views)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics / The 22 Year Old OAU Student Who Built A Million Dollar Hedge Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by photoshoot(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
BoboYekini:
Have you been living under a rock??

Maybe, I have, but I believe one can't know everything. And I have seen the opportunity to know about it. I would make use of it .... undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Joelfinest:
so na anunakis dey answer our prayers what about d holy spirit @ billyonaire
What you call Holy Spirit in Christianity has a different name in other religions. Anunnakis didnt invent this energy, they use it and you have access to it just as they have access to it. They just knew how to manipulate it. Even native doctors, magicians anyone can use the energy. Its the source of life in the universes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by JFT24(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Good questions;

I will attempt to answer them, and since this a classroom, others are free to offer their understandings if they so desire. I am here to learn too.

Paradise and Hell are ideological constructs of God (Anunnakis); They had to socially engineer their human slaves to know that hardwork pays and when you die you will be in paradise in the sky (Nibiru) on the streets made of Gold (You can see the reason they gave for their Gold mining, to design the street of heaven). Hell is a construct to where you will go if you disobey the laws of God, and burn in a fiery furnace. These are ideological constructs. They didnt stop there, they create a satellite Station, called Station Destiny on the moon, to deviate you when you die. Instead of going to the Source, you follow the bright light of Station Destiny and be recycled back to earth to be born to continue the slave work. (Even in death, the ignorant are not free), please study hard.

The word rapture does not exist in the Bible, but John was talking about the last days, yes every 3600yrs, planet x called Nibiru crosses into our Solar system and messes things up wiping out whole civilzations. That is what we read about last days and why Religion emphasizes last days.

Teleportation can be achieved in 2 ways that I know of. One is using fluidity of light to transport things. Lazer is used to move "Curiosity" to Mars by laser, so as light beings we are not affected by gravity, but even as light, we will ride on Consciousness to our final source. Light is NOT fast enough. In my research I have discovered that the Speed of Conscious is several millions of times faster than the speed of light. This is what led to the Spooky Effect in Quantum mechanics, where electrons seem to appear in many places at the same time. It is not that the electron exists in same places at the same time, it actually means electron is conscious.So it moves at consciousness speed and move in and out of place so fast than even the light microscopes cant detect its movement. Imagine an object moving at speed multiples of speed of light (nanoseconds) in want of words like a million times per second from one place to another. You will see the peristent flash and it looks like its there and here at same time. That is Omnipresence. At quantum level humans move that fast, speed of thoughts.

Next way you can levitate object is with sound. At the right pitch, frequency and wavelength, objects can be moved at your home. Put salt or other crystals on a card board and place the card book on your speaker and play high pitch notes, keep changing the notes until a particular note will make the salt to rise up and stay in the air, increase the volume and the salt will rise higher. Play around it and have fun, that is how you can levitate whole planets with sound.

There is a strong likelihood that the Earth's Civilization will be destroyed, but the Earth itself is so wired that it cant fall out of orbit, this has happened before when our poles shifted, but there is a likehood that we will be wiped out. Either way you look at it, our Nuclear weapons can be fried with electromagnetic pulse weapons of God, or even if we want to focus our Nuclear Arsenals on them, we might destroy our atmosphere just like they destroyed the Atmosphere of Nibiru and came here to find Gold to patch it up.

Now am flattered and unconvinced
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by wayne4loan: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
photoshoot:

I don't know, but I think swallowing or believing whatever he says is personal.

As students when we are lectured in class, we don't have to believe all we were taught at that moment.

We only go back after the class to read more, cross check and research of whatever our lecturer taught us is actually right.

My point: right since you came on this thread, you have shown much rudeness to the Op, either directly or indirectly. Let's see where he lands. I don't think someone would suddenly open such thread if he doesn't know what he is saying.

Even though I find it hard to believe, this is my first time reading on this topic, let us know what he knows sir.
ur mama train u well

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello Billyonaire, I'm interested in knowing how gold can be user to patch up the atmosphere. I've never heard anything like that before.
Also, I believe our ozone layer is being depleted, why can't we use gold as well?

3 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Hello Billyonaire, I'm interested in knowing how gold can be user to patch up the atmosphere. I've never heard anything like that before.
Also, I believe our ozone layer is being depleted, why can't we use gold as well?

Do we even have enough gold ? hahahahaah. I think to save our ozone layer, we just have to stop emission of CO2. Will ask how to patch up our atmopshere with gold dust and that will be another lecture.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by M17CXi: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mr OP if (Anunnakis)
Can "according to you create humans" how come they cant create common Gold?!!!!!
For thousands of year they lived

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Do we even have enough gold ? hahahahaah. I think to save our ozone layer, we just have to stop emission of CO2. Will ask how to patch up our atmopshere with gold dust and that will be another lecture.
Yes please. What chemical properties of gold make you say that it can be used to patch up atmospheres.

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by wayne4loan: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
Not physically, been to Tibet in one of my out of body travels.

Let me add that you can travel to any planet or universe. Just know the frequency and wavelength then detect the sound of that place. Sit down, close your eyes and forget where ever you are. Chant the tone of that planet and visualize how it looks like from your science text. Do it consistently daily at a particular time of the day or night. Tell yourself you wanna go to that place and you will see yourself there. Fully aware of your surroundings.
grin hallucination grin

7 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hi all.. i have been following this thread and believe me, a lot of sense have been made. Life is a puzzle indeed.. This thread dived into Christianity and fished out some truths within, same to Islam and then to Satanism and Enkankar. In fact, all spheres were touched. Although there are areas am yet to research on. Anyone who doesn't make out any sense from what OP have been saying is simply a non-reader. Have a hunger to know the WHY we are here. It will save you the headaches.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by JFT24(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Answer to 1 and 2
1 and 2. Gold is inert, inactive element and very stand. Wonderful conductor and white gold is mono-crystalline in nature. Gold has so many unique properties which makes it desired. Anunnakis used powdered Gold to repair their atmosphere which was destroyed due to their nuclear energy exhibitions.
Second use of White Gold Power, which is the most important is. It is the Elixir of Life. Taken after right rituals, you life forever, no death. Remember that the Anunnakis live up to tens of thousands of years. That is what they meant that one day in God's eye is like a thousand days of man. if we are to do a little maths, marduk programmed humans to live 120yrs, so multiply 120 x 365 =43, 800. So an average God will live almost 50,000 yrs. Could their long life be attributed to ingestion of Gold ? There is a high possibility. To Achieve Everlasting life using Elixir of Gold, I did a little research. 40 days and 40 nights of fasting and afterwards, ingestion of white gold dust for 9 calender months or 10 lunar months with special ritual and you will live as long as God.

3. Gold is just one of the elements in the Periodic Table, and there is a third dimension to the periodic table, and all the elements are not yet discovered. Let me add that it is not just gold then searched for, they took silver too and other elements but Gold was their major hustle until now. They have found another reason to keep us alive. Our Exoplasma keeps them running their machines. Our death brings them energy, our suffering generates same energy. Its another lecture, its the reason they keep us on the Cycle of Birth and rebirth at the moment. I hope they just free us to stay until we figure out how to complete our work on Human 3.0; When we complete that work, will live longer than the Calcium and Potassium body we were designed with. I dont know why they didnt use Lithium and diamond to design our human body, it would have lasted longer. We got work to do.

4. The Pyramid served 2 purposes; Transportation of Gold using high calibre supersonic laser and the electromagnetism generated was used as witricity to power the entire ancient world. It was the glory days. Look at the artifacts and the items they produced those days. Some are still in great shape even after thousands of years. What can we produce now that can last thousands of years. It was not just at Egypt alone, laser was used in South Africa to move the Gold to Mesopotamia, South America Inca regions moved the gold using laser too to mesopotamia and from there to Nibiru.

Humans have no need for Gold apart from as jewelries, tell me, is there any reason why Gold should be so fucking expensive ?
Honestly, am still trying to comprehend your assertions. It's kind of hypothetical to me, but am definitely in for a long run. by the way, am highly fascinated by the mind travel. I really wanna learn. kindly aid me please

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
educative thread I must confess, this things wan burst my head but lemme eat first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by photoshoot(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
wayne4loan:
ur mama train u well

smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Chanchit: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billionaire, so what's the logic behind God letting Jesus come into the world for lowly human to kill? And do you think its true that God knows all of us by our names as pastors tells us every Sunday?

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Funjosh:

Thankfully you are now alive. cheesy

lol for now

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by lastmessenger: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
KinSlayer:

alien interaction is plausible. just wonder why aliens chose to make contact then and not now. have they become extinct? did they interbreed with us? or maybe they have looked upon the state of the world from their celestial vantage point and feel celestially dissapointed
Aliens interbreed with humans. Wonder were brains like albert einsteen came from? In reality Albert is a product of aliens offspring with humans. Do we still have humans with aliens DNA? The answer is yes. Why have they lived bellow their capability? The answer is a complex one.But to be candid with u if these humans with Aliens DNA are to function at their optimum level,the eartb may not last longer.

3 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by realmindz: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
osolee:

You all should read this......transportation of Gold indeed grin grin
http://kaheel7.com/ENG/index.php/unseen-miracles/442-new-facts-about-the-pyramids-a-new-miracle-of-the-quran

I just read through and I'm searching for the sense it makes...

nonsense link

19 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by lordmayor4(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
JFT24:

Honestly, am still trying to comprehend your assertions. It's kind of hypothetical to me, but am definitely in for a long run. by the way, am highly fascinated by the mind travel. I really wanna learn. kindly aid me please

It shouldn't be your utmost concern.
Thelema
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by realmindz: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Joelfinest:
so na anunakis dey answer our prayers what about d holy spirit @ billyonaire

No one has been answering anybody's prayer...Its a universe of freedom, so irrespective of your religion, u can get things if u do them then the right way.

If a Christian jumps off a storey building, or a Muslim or a pagan....he shall obey the law of gravity

When people get their desire results then they return to their respective religions to give glory to their gods and when they did not get it, they will say their god knows best.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by lordmayor4(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
realmindz:

I just read through and I'm searching for the sense it makes...

nonsense link

Exactly
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
realmindz:

No one has been answering anybody's prayer...Its a universe of freedom, so irrespective of your religion, u can get things if u do them then the right way.

If a Christian jumps off a storey building, or a Muslim or a pagan....he shall obey the law of gravity

When people get their desire results then they return to their respective religions to give glory to their gods and when they did not get it, they will say their god knows best.

Great Answer.

5 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
if you said theres heaven and hell... and a place on the moon where we are given a choice to continue as slaves....

who chooses hell...?
billyonaire

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
joshysmartie:
if you said theres heaven and hell... and a place on the moon where we are given a choice to continue as slaves....

who chooses hell...?
billyonaire
There is no hell. And there is no Heaven. Just religious constructs. You see the place as limbo or beautiful scenery, from where you decide where to go next.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Folks, You might just have to read this.

The shiiit has hit the ceiling. Hilary was stopped from White House because she knew that Nibiru is real. Read this from former CIA agent involved in the cover up. Believe what you like.

http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/former-cia-operator-steve-pieczenik-nibiru-is-real-and-hillary-knows/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by M17CXi: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
M17CXi:
Mr OP if (Anunnakis)
Can "according to you create humans" how come they cant create common Gold?!!!!!

Billyonaire:
Folks, You might just have to read this.
The shiiit has hit the ceiling. Hilary was stopped from White House because she knew that Nibiru is real. Read this from former CIA agent involved in the cover up. Believe what you like.
http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/former-cia-operator-steve-pieczenik-nibiru-is-real-and-hillary-knows/
M17CXi:
Mr OP if (Anunnakis)
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
M17CXi:

You can not create Gold, during the explosion of Supernovas, the elements spread into space and condenses over a period of several million years. Looking at the stability of Gold, you can tell its formation during such intense heat that no life biological life can survive in its formation stage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by profstar(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
coollabman:

total bullocks! my friend! if you want to post something you consider factual then there must be reference/source. a source/reference is reputable when other people/institutions of sound mind and learning have thoroughly investigated the facts and found them to be correct or largely true (due to some evidence that suggests so). so far billyonaire hasn't provided any yet.
What I think you need to ask billyonaire is if he is an authority, if he is, from the way he has been posting, he does not need a source only reference (at the end of his story)

4 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Holarbizzy042(f): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Have gone through the entire thread. Mr Billyonaire sir, you said you are going to teach us how to make LASER using HCl ,Carbonates and Water. Am a chemist and i have all this Compound at my disposal. I will be very glad if you can elucidate further on this. Thanks in anticipation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Holarbizzy042(f): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

You can not create Gold, during the explosion of Supernovas, the elements spread into space and condenses over a period of several million years. Looking at the stability of Gold, you can tell its formation during such intense heat that no life biological life can survive in its formation stage.
Earlier during the thread Sir, you said you are going to teach us how to use Hydrochloric, carbonates and water to produce LASER. Am a chemist and i have all this compound at my disposal. Can you please explain further on this?
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
chieveboy:

I noticed you will fail in this claim
He said you cant be given links to verify events discovered using OBE...and you are looking for links?

You can prove or disprove all this claims by exteriorizing your consciousness to visit time-frames, online links etc...it's another ball game though...
what is OBE?
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Holarbizzy042:
Earlier during the thread Sir, you said you are going to teach us how to use Hydrochloric, carbonates and water to produce LASER. Am a chemist and i have all this compound at my disposal. Can you please explain further on this?

Sure, Hydrogen laser, as a chemist you should be able to arrange a controlled environment for this experiment so you dont get hurt.

Stage 1: zinc + Concentrated hydrochloric acid = hydrated zinc

Stage 2: hydrated zinc + dilute hydrochloric acid. Bring these two liquids together, a chemical reaction occurs, and a product of that chemical reaction is hydrogen. The hydrogen gas under intense pressure under salt water energized the hydrogen atoms transforming them into a microwave energy beam. Since this combination is done in a small space leading to a shaft then focus the hydrogen beam to the sky where it interacts with Argon gas. BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! Your Gold is moved from the capstone and fired up to space.

3 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by cirmuell(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
yyugo6ixx:
Op has been reading Babylonian Myths plus myths of other cultures. None of this shit has been proven by science and they actually sound ridiculous. I'd rather go with the Oduduwa story than this concorted trash. Anunnaki...Mardurk...Adamus...Eveus. Come To Africa And We'll Give You More Tangible Myths not some silly stuff that question your state of mind
Science don't even need to prove it 'cause it's full of shyt.

Twisting facts and history to make up some loads of craps and calling it research? lol. This dude himself is full of shit, most of what he posted na copy and paste. You have no fact and you can't even prove you are an authority on this topic yet his minions expect everyone to down the whole thing without asking questions. #Bullshit

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It / CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) / ADDY: This Word Has Been Trending online For Sometime Now, See The Meaning Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.