Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,347 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (58733 Views)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics / The 22 Year Old OAU Student Who Built A Million Dollar Hedge Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Genesis 6 1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same
became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.gringrin
If you read down that passage you will discover it was before the flood of noah.. people were wiped out Leaving only the seed of noah.
Abraham and other great biblical men came after noah.
Or are you trying to tell me noah has the DNA of the annunaki ?

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by udy01(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
pls I want to open an ID card printing business I need to know the least amount I can get a dual side printer.
pls help
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
There is no hell. And there is no Heaven. Just religious constructs. You see the place as limbo or beautiful scenery, from where you decide where to go next.
Funny guy
drop am here...

meanwhile you copied and pasted like someone rightly said.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/anunnaki/anu_27.htm

3 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Tallesty1(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
AIRTEL:
If you read down that passage you will discover it was before the flood of noah.. people were wiped out Leaving only the seed of noah.
my brother, i am just having fun

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Good questions;

I will attempt to answer them, and since this a classroom, others are free to offer their understandings if they so desire. I am here to learn too.

Paradise and Hell are ideological constructs of God (Anunnakis); They had to socially engineer their human slaves to know that hardwork pays and when you die you will be in paradise in the sky (Nibiru) on the streets made of Gold (You can see the reason they gave for their Gold mining, to design the street of heaven). Hell is a construct to where you will go if you disobey the laws of God, and burn in a fiery furnace. These are ideological constructs. They didnt stop there, they create a satellite Station, called Station Destiny on the moon, to deviate you when you die. Instead of going to the Source, you follow the bright light of Station Destiny and be recycled back to earth to be born to continue the slave work. (Even in death, the ignorant are not free), please study hard.

The word rapture does not exist in the Bible, but John was talking about the last days, yes every 3600yrs, planet x called Nibiru crosses into our Solar system and messes things up wiping out whole civilzations. That is what we read about last days and why Religion emphasizes last days.

Teleportation can be achieved in 2 ways that I know of. One is using fluidity of light to transport things. Lazer is used to move "Curiosity" to Mars by laser, so as light beings we are not affected by gravity, but even as light, we will ride on Consciousness to our final source. Light is NOT fast enough. In my research I have discovered that the Speed of Conscious is several millions of times faster than the speed of light. This is what led to the Spooky Effect in Quantum mechanics, where electrons seem to appear in many places at the same time. It is not that the electron exists in same places at the same time, it actually means electron is conscious.So it moves at consciousness speed and move in and out of place so fast than even the light microscopes cant detect its movement. Imagine an object moving at speed multiples of speed of light (nanoseconds) in want of words like a million times per second from one place to another. You will see the peristent flash and it looks like its there and here at same time. That is Omnipresence. At quantum level humans move that fast, speed of thoughts.

Next way you can levitate object is with sound. At the right pitch, frequency and wavelength, objects can be moved at your home. Put salt or other crystals on a card board and place the card board on your speaker and play high pitch notes, keep changing the notes until a particular note will make the salt to rise up and stay in the air, increase the volume and the salt will rise higher. Play around it and have fun, that is how you can levitate whole planets with sound.

There is a strong likelihood that the Earth's Civilization will be destroyed, but the Earth itself is so wired that it cant fall out of orbit, this has happened before when our poles shifted, evidences existed with the Antlantis and Lemuria but there is a likehood that we will be wiped out. Either way you look at it, our Nuclear weapons can be fried or totally destroyed with electromagnetic pulse weapons of Anunnakis/Gods, or even if we want to focus our Nuclear Arsenals on them, we might destroy our atmosphere just like they destroyed the Atmosphere of Nibiru and came here to find Gold to patch it up.

Billyonaire :
There is no hell. And there is no Heaven. Just religious constructs. You see the place as limbo or beautiful scenery, from where you decide where to go next.

i dont get it... u said hell was constructed na... explain biko...

3 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
AIRTEL:
Funny guy
drop am here...

meanwhile you copied and pasted like someone rightly said.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/anunnaki/anu_27.htm
And I copied and pasted some portions of the Bible too. I am sure you will congratulate me for that. Olodo.

6 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
joshysmartie:

Billyonaire :

i dont get it... u said hell was constructed na... explain biko...
Religious construct means its a facade. Illusion of some sort.

3 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
And I copied and pasted some portions of the Bible too. I am sure you will congratulate me for that. Olodo.
All right
continue living in your delusion and falsehood

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
AIRTEL:

Noah was the hybrid man and his wife that the one of the Annunaks informed about the impending flood and he gathered animals too. Noah had the Royal blood, no one existed then as human without being a hybrid. Till this moment, we all have the Annunaki's DNA.

We are all God's (Annunakis hybrids' offsprings). We were created in their likeness. Doesnt mean you must worship aliens.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
You see your life..

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
AIRTEL:
You see your life..

Go school, una no gree, common grammar you can not know the meaning, How then will you know what I am writing.

3 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Noah was the hybrid man and his wife that the one of the Annunaks informed about the impending flood and he gathered animals too. Noah had the Royal blood, no one existed then as human without being a hybrid. Till this moment, we all have the Annunaki's DNA.

We are all God's (Annunakis hybrids' offsprings). We were created in their likeness. Doesnt mean you must worship aliens.
nah
according to the bible, it was noah that was informed about the flood.
it is all in Genesis 6, sorry I can't take what you say here as an authority.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
AIRTEL:
All right
continue living in your delusion and falsehood

Gerrarra here silly boy. This is Education Section and you have just paraded so daft brains around, you will not sit down and read. Ignorance can be overcomed. Atleast learn a little more so you can stop worshipping aliens and asking them for daily bread. When they are also looking for their own daily bread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by chieveboy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
kingcity:
what is OBE?

A situation whereby one does exteriorizes his consciousness beyond destinations reached by his physical body.

It is a method used in travel into physical and etherial universes or cities and planets. Less costly, more efficient than using spaceships...and very very natural like using your brain faculty to recall your name.

OBE=Out Of Body Experience, also known as Soul Travel, Bilocation etc.

3 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
AIRTEL:
nah
according to the bible, it was noah that was informed about the flood.
it is all in Genesis 6, sorry I can't take what you say here as an authority.

Did anyone say Noah wasnt informed. Do you know where the Bible was interpret into English from ? You need to read more and stop making fun of yourself. I clearly typed that Noah was informed of the flood, not by Anu himself, not by Enlil, not by Enki. But by one of the Annunakis that loved him. He was even not capable of having kids then, his DNA was sequenced later by the same person that informed him after the flood and he started having kids. We are all his off springs.

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Holarbizzy042(f): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Sure, Hydrogen laser, as a chemist you should be able to arrange a controlled environment for this experiment so you dont get hurt.

Stage 1: zinc + Concentrated hydrochloric acid = hydrated zinc

Stage 2: hydrated zinc + dilute hydrochloric acid. Bring these two liquids together, a chemical reaction occurs, and a product of that chemical reaction is hydrogen. The hydrogen gas under intense pressure under salt water energized the hydrogen atoms transforming them into a microwave energy beam. Since this combination is done in a small space leading to a shaft then focus the hydrogen beam to the sky where it interacts with Argon gas. BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! Your Gold is moved from the capstone and fired up to space.
Thanks for that feedback. I will try and see what i can get after doing further research. And by the way thanks for the "Insights" so far, highly commendable.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Gerrarra here silly boy. This is Education Section and you have just paraded so daft brains around, you will not sit down and read. Ignorance can be overcomed. Atleast learn a little more so you can stop worshipping aliens and asking them for daily bread. When they are also looking for their own daily bread.
I thought you are a trained man.
You bring up an obscure and esoteric theorem and expect us to jump at it like that. You are just here to ridicule people's belief and there's nothing to learn from this crap.

3 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Did anyone say Noah wasnt informed. Do you know where the Bible was interpret into English from ? You need to read more and stop making fun of yourself. I clearly typed that Noah was informed of the flood, not by Anu himself, not by Enlil, not by Enki. But by one of the Annunakis that loved him. He was even not capable of having kids then, his DNA was sequenced later by the same person that informed him after the flood and he started having kids. We are all his off springs.
ludicrous

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Mekzyzeus(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Totally mind-blowing !!
Been following the thread, and I must say,it is quite exhilarating to know that they are some enlightened ones within our society. I always had questions about the order of things in the universe. Good work Billyonaire... good research.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
You wanna share ? OR You want us to share ?

Hello Mr Billyonaire,
I've gone through your profile and I'm well pleased with works, your knowledge impressed me, I realised that I could learn a lot from you, please can I be your student?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
AIRTEL:
I thought you are a trained man.
You bring up an obscure and esoteric theorem and expect us to jump at it like that. You are just here to ridicule people's belief and there's nothing to learn from this crap.
This happens to be Education Section little man. Take your belief to religious section and win more souls to God.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
ArienRic:

Hello Mr Billyonaire,
I've gone through your profile and I'm well pleased with works, your knowledge impressed me, I realised that I could learn a lot from you, please can I be your student?

I am always here at Education Section. I need to learn from others too. This is our school every other Sunday.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by freecocoa(f): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
BoboYekini:
Have you been living under a rock?

Op is a hack and not even very original. I wonder why so many people are 'ohoing' and 'ahaing' over this contrived BS. I came here to read how the pyramids where put together, the mechanics of it, not some rehash of Annunaki nonsense. This guy think say we dey secondary school?
Rotflmao grin grin grin

I just confuse for some people.

3 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Bahddo(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
cirmuell:
Here, some of the bullshyts he's feeding you

Zecharia Sitchin's "The 12th Planet"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_(hypothetical_planet)?

...and the ones from this nut job

Nancy Lieder

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm?

and then this...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki?

All of which have been debunked and rejected by scientists and academics as pure pseudoscience and pseudohistory.

And by the way, you said Nibiru and planet x are one and the same right? Well those two above disagreed on that.

Nibiru or planet whatever don't exist. And if you believe they do, try convincing us by, at least, backing up your claims with facts, proofs and or providing source(s) where necessary. Not just pulling out shyts from your behind and expect us all to swallow it without sniffing it out first. Afterall, this is education section and we are all here to learn, so try making this "class" an interactive one Mr Billyonaire.
you dey mind that one? Pseudoscience champion. He regurgitates what he has read and pretends it's his brain child. Stuff I read years ago is the same thing he just discovered and is sharing with the world.

I'm just amazed at how many persons haven't heard about the Anunnaki fables and are carried away. Nigerians hardly read wide, that's why one person can read stuff, come pretend it's his discovery, and get away with it.

I was even thinking he had one new detail to add.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
Keep these verses in mind:

Haggai 2:8 "The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD Almighty."
1 Kings 20:3 "Your silver and gold are mine, and the best of your wives and children are mine.'"

ALSO REMEMBER TO KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND; IT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVED IN.

God owns everything, and we are His managers

Psalms 24:1 — "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it."

Leviticus 25:23 — "The land is mine and you are but aliens and my tenants."

Haggai 2:8
— " 'The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the Lord Almighty."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 — "You are not your own; you were bought at a price."

Deuteronomy 8:18 — "Remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth."

Romans 11:36a — "For from him and through him and to him are all things ..."

1 Corinthians 4:2 — "Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful."

Matthew 25:21 — "His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'"

Also Note:
DNA Sequencing:

Genesis 2: 21 "So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and then closed up the place with flesh."

PRIOR TO DNA SEQUENCING:
Genesis 1: 26
- Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
The Question is WHO DID God MAKE THE STATEMENT WITH ? There was another God too ?

CONFOUNDING OUR LANGUAGE WHEN WE BUILT THE FIRST TOWER;
Gen 11: 7 - Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other."

Then they invented Religion as a system for control.
Then the Lord's Prayer:

Our Father, Who Art in Heaven, Hallow Be Thy Name ....etc etc

THEIR HYBRID EVEN TOOK OUR WOMEN
Gen 6: 2 - "The sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose."

Holy Mary!

When i first opened the bible and read that Gen. 1:26 i started having doubts about the existence of God.

Who are the others that the Lord is saying to "Lets us make man in our own image".

Oh! So there are other Gods too but there is a Head of the Gods and that is the one we serve, i thought to myself.

Sometimes i wish nothing is real. Other times i believe science is real and religion is fake, fiction and a conspiracy theory.

Also there was planet earth before God's creation and there was water therein. Gen. 1:2

The earth in creation story is land and not the planet earth itself. Earth existed with water!

I'm a non-practicing Catholic.
Don't laught at me.

5 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

do u rerurn like.. how the ogbanje does?? (born again) if so do u get the idea uve lived a life before?...

or do you just roam as a spirit...
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by M17CXi: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

You can not create Gold, during the explosion of Supernovas, the elements spread into space and condenses over a period of several million years. Looking at the stability of Gold, you can tell its formation during such intense heat that no life biological life can survive in its formation stage.

Sorry did they say as to why they created wild animals,?
Since humans were to mine Gold for them

So pls why did wild animals and evil come ?

9 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by jaymichael(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
kiddie:

was seriouslybelieving ypu till i read this....if its true they are coming to wipe us out know we'll give them a hard fight
And fight you will. Remember Armageddon in revelation?

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

so heaven and hell was a religious construct.....

but station destiny was actually created?

how did u know heaven n hell was facade and station destiny was real
#sorry its my nature to ask....

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Fellas, I got a book I must complete tonight, I will check your questions later and attempt to react to them. Will be back soonest.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
Not physically, been to Tibet in one of my out of body travels.

Let me add that you can travel to any planet or universe. Just know the frequency and wavelength then detect the sound of that place. Sit down, close your eyes and forget where ever you are. Chant the tone of that planet and visualize how it looks like from your science text. Do it consistently daily at a particular time of the day or night. Tell yourself you wanna go to that place and you will see yourself there. Fully aware of your surroundings.

exactly. I've been following this guy. He's just saying everything in my mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
if nibiru was real.. then 3600 years ago the earth should have been destroyed...

how come people are still alive till date...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 / Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It / CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.