Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... (6902 Views)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by ObioratheBully: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
MzLarem:
Nah..stopped at 8..waiting for them to finish the series and i will watch from beginning to the end.
cheesy

okay.. I heard 11 would give you soul orgasms..
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
cheesy

okay.. I heard 11 would give you soul orgasms..
Lol...been hearing that too,i read the reviews.
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by elskillful: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pirates

pirates

and

PIRATES

N£XT
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by ObioratheBully: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...been hearing that too,i read the reviews.
cool

im almost there..
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by ObioratheBully: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
elskillful:
Pirates

pirates

and

PIRATES

N£XT
First mate Jules..

The devils rose?
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
cool
im almost there..
Enjoy.
I dont want spoilers,even tho someone has given me already smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Greys Anatomy

Boys before flowers
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by profmsboi(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Avartar the last Airbender
Walking Dead
Merlin
Legend of the Seeker
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by orizon(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
zinachidi:
1) Game of Thrones

2) How to get away with murder

3) The Blacklist

4) Empire

5) The Originals
N d last ship,u just read my mind wtout seein me
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by jashar(f): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2016
2dice01:
at the bolded you must be joking cheesy

Joking i'm not.

I make sure to re-watch a season or 2 every year.
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Orange Is the new black

The empire

The 100

The Grey's anatomy

Heartbeat
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2016
Watched everything on your list apart from fame of thrones smiley
WHITEWIZARD:
There are millions of series that have been released since we got to know about seasonal movies but amongst these series, there are those that will forever remained our best and our all time favourite...
Below are my best seasonal movies ever according to me...
1) The originals...
2) Game of thrones...
3) Legend of the seeker...
4) Merlin..
5) Spartacus...
These series above are my all time best.. others are second class...
cc lalasticlala
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by theSpark(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2016
Blacklist
Big Bang Theory
GoT
Vikings
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by mediocre(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
CentaurXX:
It's too long to list. undecided
five is too long. Dummies everywhere
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by queenfav(f): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
How i met your mother

The practice

How to get away with murder

single ladies 1

power
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by torres89: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Game of thrones.
Suits.
The haves and have nots.
Being Mary Jane.

putting 24 and suits alone bust ma head

I wonder wat people see in empire and legend of the seeker
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by torres89: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
KnightSucre:
Game of thrones Originals Prison Break Dominion Tyrant
your head is there joor
it's people like you I usually consult for movies or series

1 Like

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by adegeye38(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Merlin - best ever

24 - superb

Everybody hates chris - best comedy sitcom ever

Prison break - Nice

Jeon woo chi - best korean tv drama ever
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by WHITEWIZARD(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Watched everything on your list apart from fame of thrones smiley
lol @fame of thrones....
you don't like the series?
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:

putting 24 and suits alone bust ma head

I wonder wat people see in empire and legend of the seeker
Legend of the seeker should be grouped with Robbin hood and merlin.

They're just for fun. grin
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
: grin cheesy grin cheesy....I'm just seeing this, this is definitely auto correct's handiwork. I mean game of thrones embarassed
WHITEWIZARD:
lol @fame of thrones....
you don't like the series?
Too much politics sad
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by torres89: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Legend of the seeker should be grouped with Robbin hood and merlin.

They're just for fun. grin

exactly

meant for kids

please recommend a good series for me..
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:

exactly

meant for kids

please recommend a good series for me..
Have not seen breaking bad but heard is good.

Try either of these.
Blind spot
Criminal minds
Being Mary Jane.

And have you seen Entourage?. grin
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by torres89: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Have not seen breaking bad but heard is good.

Try either of these.
Blind spot
Criminal minds
Being Mary Jane.

And have you seen Entourage?. grin

have seen blind spot and criminal minds

not seen being Mary Jane and entourage
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:

have seen blind spot and criminal minds

not seen being Mary Jane and entourage
Then do Entourage, it's for guys.
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by bizzy500: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Single ladies Secret life of american teenager Game of the throne Spartacus The walking dead
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by torres89: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
I use mobile vids but, the site is encrypted, i'm not a computer freak so i login with my bro's mobile vids account whenever i need to download any movie. grin

lol

the site is encrypted....

thanks anyways
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:

lol

the site is encrypted....

thanks anyways
You will need an invitation code from an existing account to be able to access it.

Wish i could help.
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by torres89: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
You will need an invitation code from an existing account to be able to access it.

Wish i could help.

that's so kind of u....

I will work my way around it
as long as it ain't a premium site
or I will use torrent

thanks
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:

that's so kind of u....

I will work my way around it
as long as it ain't a premium site
or I will use torrent

thanks
Better!, if you can plz do the site has very good movie quality.
Bye!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Spent N4.3millions On Operations To Make His P * Nis Bigger (photos) / Is Money Really The ONLY Thing To Use In Getting A Lady?? (PHOTOS) / How is Masturbation different from Mouth Gig, handjob And Frequent Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.